Nature Boy 2.0

What makes a liberal want to punch a child?

73 posts in this topic

The progressive media doesn't care about what really happened when it has white boys in MAGA caps to hate.

https://spectator.us/what-makes-a-liberal-want-to-punch-a-child/

The worst part is, the boy is permanently branded as a racist, disrespectful lout as are hosting parents. This will come back to haunt him, the narrative of the two videos shows very distinct differences and villains.

cnn still running with the Fake news. They dont even try anymore

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/01/20/giuliani-cohen-so-what-testimony-sotu-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/top-news-videos/

American man harassed by teens speaks out

11 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Buzzard feed. The same people who brought us pee pee gate.

Looks like CNN would not fall hook line and sinker two times in two days. I just dont think they care anymore

Drummer was drumming and then was surrounded by the kidlets.  One man.  Surrounded by boys jeering him and yelling build a wall.  What would building a wall have to do with a Native American man?  The man didn't move closer to the boy during any video that I watched...  I dunno about you, but if someone was hitting a drum by my head, I'd move backwards to avoid being accidentally hit, so I'm not sure how smart this kid is.  

OKay watched the other video... native guy was walking around and kid just didn't move... His prerogative not to move obviously... regardless... one man, surrounded by kids and some adult men.

Edited by NikLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, NikLR said:

Drummer was drumming and then was surrounded by the kidlets.  One man.  Surrounded by boys jeering him and yelling build a wall.  What would building a wall have to do with a Native American man?  The man didn't move closer to the boy during any video that I watched...  I dunno about you, but if someone was hitting a drum by my head, I'd move backwards to avoid being accidentally hit, so I'm not sure how smart this kid is.  

OKay watched the other video... native guy was walking around and kid just didn't move... His prerogative not to move obviously... regardless... one man, surrounded by kids and some adult men.

You are just anther victim of fake news.

Just now, eieio said:

You are just anther victim of fake news.

I dont watch the news. I dont have cable nor satelite.  

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
Just now, NikLR said:

I dont watch the news. I dont have cable nor satelite.  

Well somehow you claim the kids were chanting build the wall. That never happened.

7 minutes ago, eieio said:

Well somehow you claim the kids were chanting build the wall. That never happened.

I heard the video.  

If you claim someone put that it, i can claim someone took it out too.  We arent really arguing that people can edit videos are we? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NikLR said:

I heard the video.  

If you claim someone put that it, i can claim someone took it out too.  We arent really arguing that people can edit videos are we? 

No I am just pointing out that you are spreading false info.

it would be much better for you to just watch the whole video. 

Edited by eieio

FWIW  This particular kid acted better than most of the other children surrounding Mr Phillips.  

So the point of this thread was to show case ONE tweet about a "liberal" talking about a kid having a punchable face.  Not that he wanted to punch it.  Since i can read, I assume you're here, and can as well, who's spreading false info? 

You can negate a false claim with factual information without also announcing false information.  The media, such as it is in the USA and not seemingly bound to any ethical compass, can't figure that out.  

7 minutes ago, eieio said:

No I am just pointing out that you are spreading false info.

I'm pointing out what I have heard in short clips.