shivam23

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

83 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, kateree11 said:

I’m asking. So in your case they asked you for the 2018 w2 only ?

No, they didn't ask me for 2018. They asked me for 3 years of tax transcripts then they said we need w2 as well. which added 3 weeks for them review, but the w2 was only asked for 2017.

15 minutes ago, kateree11 said:

Ok, did they ask you for a tax transcript for 2018?, I added 2018 w2s just for extra additional documents and I’m afraid they might ask me to get it. But it’s impossible to include 2018 transcript it is not available. I’ve seen some people include 2018 w2 and are fine. 

We didn’t submit anything from 2018 and they didn’t ask for it. We did submit w2 for 2017 and tax transcript. I guess it all depends on the person reviewing the documents because I too saw some who were asked to submit 2018. Hopefully that’s not the case for you! When did you submit your documents?  

1 minute ago, Withloven said:

We didn’t submit anything from 2018 and they didn’t ask for it. We did submit w2 for 2017 and tax transcript. I guess it all depends on the person reviewing the documents because I too saw some who were asked to submit 2018. Hopefully that’s not the case for you! When did you submit your documents?  

Yeah I beileve the same you just said it all depends on the person reviewing it. Thanks hopefully looking forward for no RFE causing delays. I submitted my Ds260 January 30,2019 and all the documents I finished uploading them febuary 1,2019. Do they start counting from the first or last day of submission ? 

59 minutes ago, kateree11 said:

Yeah I beileve the same you just said it all depends on the person reviewing it. Thanks hopefully looking forward for no RFE causing delays. I submitted my Ds260 January 30,2019 and all the documents I finished uploading them febuary 1,2019. Do they start counting from the first or last day of submission ? 

They count from the first day you submit. We submitted most things together but we forgot to submit 1 other document so we did it 4 days later and all documents were reviewed together 2 weeks from the date of the first ones submitted. 

Hi all,

Moving in here from the NVC filers thread. Hope everyone is doing good! 

You can refer to my timeline but sharing the most important info:

Documentarily Qualified:1st Feb

Embassy: Mumbai

Visa Type: CR-1

Cheers!

Timeline
On 2/9/2019 at 7:22 AM, Rohit07 said:

Hi all,

Cheers!

Congrats! Hopefully we all get interviews scheduled in the next few weeks.

Timeline
On 2/9/2019 at 7:22 AM, Rohit07 said:

Hi all,

Cheers!

Congratz, now get in the line again. 😂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thread locked as this is not the master thread for Case complete to interview March 2019. This thread was started before the the other was closed which is not allowed. Also as the OP of this thread wants to dictate what members should be posting.  Which violates the TOS.

-Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

-Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the -     Service by other users.

-Post any information obtained or originally transmitted in confidence or with the implied belief that the message was to be kept in confidence without the express permission of the original author of the communication. Additionally any direct communication (with the exception of publicly viewable Posts on the discussion forums) between administrators or moderators and a member are strictly prohibited from being Posted to the discussion forums or retransmitted in any way.

Master thread can be found here. Please join this thread.

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/696745-case-complete-to-interview-march-2019/?tab=comments#comment-9556168

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.