SDH

January 2019 - AOS Filers (merged)

1,639 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, The_Empyrean said:

If you ticked the SS box in EAD application, it should follow soon, call up SSA and ask them.

Yes I did ticked the ss box in the EAD application. 

I called last week Friday, but the lady I spoke with wasn't helpful to me. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bluewaters said:

Yes I did ticked the ss box in the EAD application. 

I called last week Friday, but the lady I spoke with wasn't helpful to me. 

I just received a mail with my SSN. 

Thanks. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
13 minutes ago, AEP062488 said:

USCIS says our AOS case ready for interview on March 13, 2019. Still no date received. In DC - anyone venture a guess? 

Our i765 is now on day 152 with crickets from USCIS! 

Read above

Timeline
23 hours ago, mital said:

hi i have expedite my EAD  and USCIS requst to fax proof of job offer letter 

we have fax but haven't heard anything from USCIS ,  :(

It will take a week or so to hear anything from them.
I was on hold for 35mins to get connected to Customer Service, which i knew was useless, so asked to be transfered to Tier 2. We wanna see our options first. I know they can tell whether your case has been handled or not, so if it's on someones desk waiting to be adjudicated, meh, we'll wait it out. If not, then we'll probably go the expedite with job offer route. Call back wait time around 225minutes.. sooo.. yeah.. That's my record there. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, manekh said:

Once you get approved your EAD and Ap case will be closed by saying the benefit was received by other means

Yep already knew that, was a tongue in cheek comment that the EAD/AP is taking so long when it in fact is supposed to assist you whilst you wait for the AOS

Ok, so not sure what is going on here as I just checked my status and found this! I never even had an interview scheduled but it seems to have been canceled?

Anyone else had this?

I suppose I will just have to wait and see what if anything comes in the mail.

Image 7-21-19 at 22.32.jpg

Timeline
5 hours ago, Steve&Chelsea said:

Ok, so not sure what is going on here as I just checked my status and found this! I never even had an interview scheduled but it seems to have been canceled?

Anyone else had this?

I suppose I will just have to wait and see what if anything comes in the mail.

Image 7-21-19 at 22.32.jpg

Call USCIS and ask for Tier 2 for an explanation.

3 hours ago, The_Empyrean said:

Call USCIS and ask for Tier 2 for an explanation.

What is the best number to contact them on?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Steve&Chelsea said:

What is the best number to contact them on?

General support line.

Call, press english, then check status, then press that you don't know your case number, stay on the line until they connect you to rep. Thats the quickest way to get a human. Then ask for T2

Timeline

Nudged them twice. Not sure if that had an impact or not, but got EAD/AP approved. After today’s call, got approved. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, The_Empyrean said:

Nudged them twice. Not sure if that had an impact or not, but got EAD/AP approved. After today’s call, got approved. 

For fing c****t sakes - FINALLY!!

Congrats - about freaking time!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.