refugee

Retired Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal: President Donald Trump immoral, doesn't tell the truth

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

Good Question

He came into the Republican Primaries and stole the show, he came out fast and won easily

When it came to Trump Vs Hillary, he was always talking about what he was going to do to make America better, When she started explaining what she would do, Trump would cut her off and say you have been part of the Whitehouse for many many years and you couldn't and didn't do this or that.

He just flat out beat her, and out worked her, He was much smarter and had a better strategy, and he also spoke to the Average American

Maybe the Hillary team was a bit overconfident?  

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

What about Clinton, Obama, free pass for them?

I am not aware of President Obama getting a deferment under any circumstances. 

5 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

That too.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Timeline
3 minutes ago, refugee said:

I am not aware of President Obama getting a deferment under any circumstances. 

That too.

I believe President Obama would have made the choice to serve which he did not.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, missileman said:

Obama:

•    I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  •    The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
  •    I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  •    The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  •    It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  •    I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
  •    You didn’t build that!
  •    I will restore trust in Government.
  •    The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  •    The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  •    It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
  •    Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  •    We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  •    I am not spying on American citizens.
  •    Obama Care will be good for America.
  •    You can keep your family doctor.
  •    Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  •    If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
  •    It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
  •    I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
  •    I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
  •    I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
  •    I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  •    And, I have never lived with that uncle.  He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
  •    If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
  •    If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
  •    I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
  •    I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

It didn't take much time at all!!!

Let's do this, find me one day, just one day on the Calendar in the last two years where Trump did not lie. Name the date and I will attempt to show the lies on that date.  There are over 600 chances for you to find a day.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

13 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

You can say that again

That was also a factor, she and her supporters was under the impression she was going to win, and no way she could loose.

The figured wrong...…...

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

22 minutes ago, refugee said:

Let's do this, find me one day, just one day on the Calendar in the last two years where Trump did not lie. Name the date and I will attempt to show the lies on that date.  There are over 600 chances for you to find a day.

Lol I hope the rent in your head is high...

So you are in agreement that Obama is a serial liar? Just not as prolific as Trump?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Lol I hope the rent in your head is high...

So you are in agreement that Obama is a serial liar? Just not as prolific as Trump?

No I don't agree that Obama is a serial liar. Fast and furious, who knows the timeline for sure. Keep your doctor, was the final ACA even done as a bill when making the claim?" We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest." we did get back all of the money. 

The original topic was about Trump. Can we find one day in two years where he did not tell a lie?

5 minutes ago, refugee said:

No I don't agree that Obama is a serial liar. Fast and furious, who knows the timeline for sure. Keep your doctor, was the final ACA even done as a bill when making the claim?" We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest." we did get back all of the money. 

The original topic was about Trump. Can we find one day in two years where he did not tell a lie?

You asked the question, you answer it, was that the final ACA ?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

Did he make these statements before or after the final ACA? As far as I could tell 

before the ACA was finalized.

All of this attacks on a respected General and whataboutism is not really addressing away from the core issue: the president as a consistent issue telling the truth.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

You can say that again

That was also a factor, she and her supporters was under the impression she was going to win, and no way she could loose.

The figured wrong...…...

Maybe the Hillary team was a bit overconfident.

:devil:

4 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

expect he is irrelevant now, any second 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, refugee said:

All of this attacks on a respected General and whataboutism is not really addressing away from the core issue: the president as a consistent issue telling the truth.

for those of us that are retired military, one thing that military retirees must keep in mind is that while it is often calleed "retired pay" it is not really that.  it is technically

"retainer" pay that we receive as we are subject to recall to active duty until we die.  i for one am a bit surprised that a retired flag officer would shoot himself in the foot

like this as such statements could cause him pain should the matter be pushed by the powers that be.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Ban Hammer said:

for those of us that are retired military, one thing that military retirees must keep in mind is that while it is often calleed "retired pay" it is not really that.  it is technically

"retainer" pay that we receive as we are subject to recall to active duty until we die.  i for one am a bit surprised that a retired flag officer would shoot himself in the foot

like this as such statements could cause him pain should the matter be pushed by the powers that be.

22 hours ago, Satisfied said:

McChrystal allegedly covered up the Pat Tillman "friendly fire" incident, then was relieved of his command in 2010 (way before Trump's time), and you believe him why?  Because you don't like Trump.  

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump took the time to prosecute McChrystal and strip him of his army pension?  Probably never happen,  but it would be ironic.

Yes, as I said 21 hours prior.  It was an idiotic move.  And while I am sure there are good things done by the good general, the fact is he was known for making dumb statements about his leadership, and was relieved of his command.  There is usually a good reason for getting fired from such a high position.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ban Hammer said:

If you are referring to article 2, I don't think  any retired officer has been prosecuted for political expression or participation.  I know expressing views about the administration is discouraged, but not prohibited. Eishenhower became President, scores of field officers have taken seats in Congress, even Admirals have run as VP all of those elections had some tone of dissent when they ran.

I doubt that risking career potential inside the administration has dissuaded him, he clearly wants nothing to do with the Trump administration. 

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, refugee said:

If you are referring to article 2, I don't think  any retired officer has been prosecuted for political expression or participation.  I know expressing views about the administration is discouraged, but not prohibited. Eishenhower became President, scores of field officers have taken seats in Congress, even Admirals have run as VP all of those elections had some tone of dissent when they ran.

I doubt that risking career potential inside the administration has dissuaded him, he clearly wants nothing to do with the Trump administration. 

You are correct, article 2 has yet to be invoked for retirees who violate article 88 yet.  But it could be.  It has been for a retired Marine who committed a crime; he was recalled to active duty, charged under UCMJ, stripped of rank and a pension, and sentenced to Leavenworth (I think it was pedophilia, but not 100% sure).

And it IS prohibited from disparaging certain government officials.  Read Article 88.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/04/25/us/marine-obama/index.html