TZM

(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants

504 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi everyone! Hope there are no delays in the processing for any of us December filers 🙂

Anyone with a pending application at the Texas service center who has received NOA-2? My wife and I haven't heard anything yet, still just waiting for the second notification and have no idea when we can expect the interview to take place, or more importantly, when we will be able to reunite again. How is it going for the rest of you? 

Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
7 hours ago, ljujas2019 said:

Hi everyone! Hope there are no delays in the processing for any of us December filers 🙂

Anyone with a pending application at the Texas service center who has received NOA-2? My wife and I haven't heard anything yet, still just waiting for the second notification and have no idea when we can expect the interview to take place, or more importantly, when we will be able to reunite again. How is it going for the rest of you? 

Good luck!

We're in Nebraska and they're still working on May and early June, so I'm learning lots of patience. We probably won't hear anything till near the end of the year 😞 I hope you all at different service centers get your approvals soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Dec 13 here. Nebraska :( Didnt know there was a separate group

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Timeline
On 5/2/2019 at 5:46 AM, Karim2018 said:

Looks like USCIS has just updated their processing times! For Nebraska, they're now working on July 19. Similarly, TX is now 6.5 mo - 8.5 mo for I-130's. A few days ago, it was 8.5 mo to 10.5 mo!!! So it looks like they're making some progress across the board :)... I hope.

Their timeline is incorrect. The system goes by real time automatically but in reality they are still on May and a couple of June cases

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Tissa said:

Their timeline is incorrect. The system goes by real time automatically but in reality they are still on May and a couple of June cases

Not true. I know at least 3 or 4 people couples who filed their I-130 in Aug/Sep 2018, and they all got their NOA2 (from Texas Service Center) at the end of April or early May! So it looks like they're tacking just fine.

3 minutes ago, Karim2018 said:

Not true. I know at least 3 or 4 people couples who filed their I-130 in Aug/Sep 2018, and they all got their NOA2 (from Texas Service Center) at the end of April or early May! So it looks like they're tacking just fine.

I think he meant Nebraska. Nebraska isn't true one bit. So isn't Potomac. Just imagine the outrage that would occur if they posted that Potomac is processing 3-4 months. 

Texas is just Texas. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
5 hours ago, JMPM said:

I think he meant Nebraska. Nebraska isn't true one bit. So isn't Potomac. Just imagine the outrage that would occur if they posted that Potomac is processing 3-4 months. 

Texas is just Texas. 

Yes I meant Nebraska. Nebraska is still on May and is not at all accurate

5 hours ago, Karim2018 said:

I was talking about Nebraska

Timeline
8 hours ago, R+M Jordan said:

I know the struggle. Here's the Nebraska group:

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

Thanks. Been in that group for a few months

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hum! The thread is called:

"(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants"

So I thought it was for anyone who filed an I-130 in Dec 2018 irrespective of their center! Where do you see that it's for Nebraska only?! and if so, where do I find the one for TX?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Karim2018 said:

So I thought it was for anyone who filed an I-130 in Dec 2018 irrespective of their center! Where do you see that it's for Nebraska only?! and if so, where do I find the one for TX?

Thanks!

No one said this one thread was Nebraska only. There's a dedicated Nebraska thread in this sub forum

Edited by JMPM

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Karim2018 said:

Thanks!

This one is for all December filers. The one i shared is for all November filers.

Hi all, received a case complete notification from NVC today😀 I have updated my timeline for your reference (NVC took 10 days to review and accept documents).

Next step, NVC will schedule an appointment with the consulate depending on their availability. I keep the thread posted.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.