John951

December 2018 Trump government shutdown

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

This is the reply from the US Consulate in Naples, Italy

Good morning,

Please consider your interview confirmed unless you hear differently from the Consulate.

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Section

US Consulate General

Naples, Italy

On 12/31/2018 at 2:16 PM, LivFavor said:

Nigerian embassy is shut down 😒

No it's not. 

https://ng.usembassy.gov/u-s-embassy-and-consulate-remain-open-during-u-s-government-shutdown/

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

On 1/2/2019 at 10:31 PM, NikLR said:

Yeah I don't think it is! I was told my one of my senators just today that USCIS and NVC still have full funding and that neither of them nor embassies should be experiencing delays yet.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
21 hours ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Had my interview yesterday in Naples, Italy As planned so the government shutdown isn’t affecting this specific embassy.

I'm guessing you were approved? Congrats !

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone. For those that got accepted for the k1 visa, congratulation. I am currently living in canada and my fiance is in Florida. We plane on starting the visa k1 process. I will like to know the steps that you guys took. And how long it took ect. I just wanna be prepared as much as i can. Since i live in Quebec. And its french. My birth certificate is french. But today i just send them for a translation since i know imma need them in english. Preparing bit by bit before anything lol 

On 1/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, _evolv3d_ said:

Hi everyone. For those that got accepted for the k1 visa, congratulation. I am currently living in canada and my fiance is in Florida. We plane on starting the visa k1 process. I will like to know the steps that you guys took. And how long it took ect. I just wanna be prepared as much as i can. Since i live in Quebec. And its french. My birth certificate is french. But today i just send them for a translation since i know imma need them in english. Preparing bit by bit before anything lol 

eek why K1 from Canada? :ot:

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.