Jump to content
Chris Duffy

Trump - Best President since Reagan

72 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

As someone who is actually in the U.K. I can assure you, you can keep him.

 

You can have a few of our politicians if you want as well but we are in no way shouting "We want Trump"

 

 


August 2000: We start e-mailing. I'm in Bosnia, she's in Florida

October 29th 2000: She sends me e-mail asking if I would marry her

October 29th 2000(5 seconds later): I say yes

November 2000: She sends me tickets to Orlando for when I get back

December 6th 2000: Return from Bos

December 11th 2000: Fly to Orlando, she meets me at airport

December 22nd 2000: I fly back to UK

January 3rd 2001: She flies to UK (Good times)

Mid February 2001: Pregnancy test Positive

Mid February 2001: She flies back to US

March 2001: Miscarriage, I fly to US on first flight I can get

May 2001: I leave US before my 90 days are up

June 2001: I fly back to US, stopped at airport for questioning as I had only just left

September 2001: Pregnancy test Positive again

September 2001: She falls sick, I make decision to stay to look after her as I am afraid I may have problems getting back in.

April 16th 2002: Our son is born, we start getting stuff together for his passport

March 6th 2003: We leave US for UK as family

Early April 2003: Family troubles make her return to US, I ask Embassy in London about possibilities of returning to US

April 16th 2003: London Embassy informs me that I will be banned from the Visa Waiver Program for 10 years, my little boys first birthday

June 13th 2006: I-129f sent

August 11th 2006: NOA1 Recieved

After our relationship breaks down she admits to me that she had never bothered to start the application process

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MacUK said:

As someone who is actually in the U.K. I can assure you, you can keep him.

 

You can have a few of our politicians if you want as well but we are in no way shouting "We want Trump"

 

 

That's the assessment I get from my wife and everyone we speak to across the pond.

 

I remember the most entertaining taxi drive I've ever had was when a commuter train I was on from London to Reading had to stop because of lightning hitting the tracks. I shared a taxi with 2 other people (3 including the driver). We were all from different countries (The three of them from different European countries. One UK, one France and I forget the other). This was like a month before the 2016 election. It was hilarious. They genuinely did not understand how there were that many Americans that would support Trump to get him even to become a legitimate candidate. A lot of adjectives were thrown around, none of which were flattering. 

 

Of course the UK made their own crazy misstep with Brexit, though that may now be falling apart (and is off topic here).

Edited by bcking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, bcking said:

That's the assessment I get from my wife and everyone we speak to across the pond.

 

I remember the most entertaining taxi drive I've ever had was when a commuter train I was on from London to Reading had to stop because of lightning hitting the tracks. I shared a taxi with 2 other people (3 including the driver). We were all from different countries (The three of them from different European countries. One UK, one France and I forget the other). This was like a month before the 2016 election. It was hilarious. They genuinely did not understand how there were that many Americans that would support Trump to get him even to become a legitimate candidate. A lot of adjectives were thrown around, none of which were flattering. 

 

Of course the UK made their own crazy misstep with Brexit, though that may now be falling apart (and is off topic here).

Reading, I have been there!  Stayed in Sonning.  They had a one lane stone bridge across the river that would back up traffic for a mile.  I thought the Thames River path was great.  I used it to commute and saved 20 Euro on the taxi that took 30 minutes to go three miles. 

 

Edit  Any topic title  this broad  "Trump - Best President since Reagan" is just a tee for any sort of topic you can throw at it.

 

Edited by refugee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, refugee said:

Reading, I have been there!  Stayed in Sonning.  They had a one lane stone bridge across the river that would back up traffic for a mile.  I thought the Thames River path was great.  I used it to commute and saved 20 Euro on the taxi that took 30 minutes to go three miles. 

 

Edit  Any topic title  this broad  "Trump - Best President since Reagan" is just a tee for any sort of topic you can throw at it.

 

My wife lived in Wokingham, just outside of Reading (Reading itself is rubbish). While we were engaged and living apart I spent a month at a major hospital in Central London so would commute each day. She worked in TVP, which is right next to Sonning on the Thames.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The perfect gif for this thread:

giphy.gif

 

Trust me the rest of the world thinks Trump is an awful President apart from Russia, North Korea and Israel.


K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married


AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!


Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

 

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JimandChristy said:

The perfect gif for this thread:

giphy.gif

 

Trust me the rest of the world thinks Trump is an awful President apart from Russia, North Korea and Israel.

Probably a few more. Philippines perhaps? At least their leader, don't know about the general population.

 

Saudi Arabia must be pretty happy with what they've "purchased" so far ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bcking said:

Just like to point out...

 

This thread = "pump and dump". Very definition of a "trash thread" with no actual topic of discussion.

 

1 hour ago, bcking said:

That's the assessment I get from my wife and everyone we speak to across the pond.

 

I remember the most entertaining taxi drive I've ever had was when a commuter train I was on from London to Reading had to stop because of lightning hitting the tracks. I shared a taxi with 2 other people (3 including the driver). We were all from different countries (The three of them from different European countries. One UK, one France and I forget the other). This was like a month before the 2016 election. It was hilarious. They genuinely did not understand how there were that many Americans that would support Trump to get him even to become a legitimate candidate. A lot of adjectives were thrown around, none of which were flattering. 

 

Of course the UK made their own crazy misstep with Brexit, though that may now be falling apart (and is off topic here).

You know why he got to become the main candidate for the Republicans right?

 

It was all that free air time that he got from the news that just pumped him higher and higher. I think this was because the MSM wanted him to become the candidate because they thought that they had the smoking gun tape with the "grab um by the P" tape. Which would then lead to HRC becoming the next president easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

 

You know why he got to become the main candidate for the Republicans right?

 

It was all that free air time that he got from the news that just pumped him higher and higher. I think this was because the MSM wanted him to become the candidate because they thought that they had the smoking gun tape with the "grab um by the P" tape. Which would then lead to HRC becoming the next president easily. 

I think a lot of people were perfectly happy with him becoming the candidate because of an assumption that he was the easiest candidate to defeat, with or without the "P tape".

 

Absolutely they were proven wrong in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bcking said:

Probably a few more. Philippines perhaps? At least their leader, don't know about the general population.

 

Saudi Arabia must be pretty happy with what they've "purchased" so far ;)

You have that wrong the KSA purchased Hillary not Trump. They donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation before the election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×