2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
Just now, Kleenex12 said:

thanks a lot for the encouraging words! God please take control, you know how far i have come till this moment 🙏🙏🙏🙏

God sees your heart..he will guide you through and help you tomorrow just go with the doctors note

26 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

i need help, i am losing my mind @sandranj please anybody present and have an idea should helpme out!My interview is tomorrow at 1 pm,i did my medicals on tuesday and i’m just from the Drs office and he said he hasn’t gotten all the results from the lab,two of them are still pending and He gave me a letter to give the person that will interview me that i did all the tests already and they are still waiting for two more results do you guys think i it will work?what should i do? please i need help!😭😭😭😭😭

Take the doctor letters, the Officer just may issue an RFE for your to sent the medical when they are ready. Don't stress out!!

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Take the doctor letters, the Officer just may issue an RFE for your to sent the medical when they are ready. Don't stress out!!

thanks a lot dear!🙏🙏🙏

Filed: Other Country: Haiti
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Blunt said:

What are the documents you sent for your vawa..your recent marriage hasn’t affected your vawa ..cause you just got married it might affect it later but not now ..what documents did you send if you don’t mind telling us

I got denied from wava I married last week.i got denied feb 21 .

tax we filed 3 years together 

bank statement 

6 affidavit from his mom ,his dad ,my family 

one affidavit from me ,one from the therapist.pictures,the letter he wrote say he was the one to tell not renew my TPS cause he wanted to send my Adjustment papers.

police clearance .

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Sheenane said:

I got denied from wava I married last week.i got denied feb 21 .

tax we filed 3 years together 

bank statement 

6 affidavit from his mom ,his dad ,my family 

one affidavit from me ,one from the therapist.pictures,the letter he wrote say he was the one to tell not renew my TPS cause he wanted to send my Adjustment papers.

police clearance .

What did they say in the denial letter..did they make any comment on the denial letter..you will have to reapply ...what is different from what the therapist wrote from your own affidavit..what mistakes did you say your lawyer make 

Edited by Blunt

Hi everyone, new to this resource. Very depressed and don't understand why such a long wait. my lawyers just say "everybody has different timing".

So timelines:

vawa applied March 2018 i-765, I-485 and I-360 all together

All biometrics were done and I was told that I can expect my I-765 within 3-6 months since applying.

This is mid March 2019!! and it is been over a year of wait just till I-765

(i have prima facie and was updated last September but nothing else).

I assume the wait for I-360 approval is around 2 years, but what about I-765?

Did anyone experience such a long wait?

In case tracker I saw end of January 2019 for I-765 that the correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it.

After 1.5 months still silence. 

Are there any ways to speed it up? Or just wait?

I still don't even get the next steps. Very scared and tired. Frustrated. Imagine living so long without a work authorization and having a child all alone under such circumstances.

I know it is emotional. But I appreciate all advice. My lawyers don't tell me nothing and just push me away.

Thank you in advance.

PS: just a thought maybe somebody knows for sure (my lawyers said there is NO discrimination about it). But my all fees were waived for all forms. Can it play a role in it?

I already don't know what to do:((((

And by the way under prima facie I could only get medical insurance in NYC, which was actually terminated because I did not provide SSN. No public benefits were approved.

They look at this paper like it is something weird and ask for SSN. which I don't have because my work permit wasn't sent to me... totally vicious circle.

10 minutes ago, banana02 said:

And by the way under prima facie I could only get medical insurance in NYC, which was actually terminated because I did not provide SSN. No public benefits were approved.

They look at this paper like it is something weird and ask for SSN. which I don't have because my work permit wasn't sent to me... totally vicious circle.

Raise Service request on you I765, Contact your congressman for them to also inquired about your i765, 12 months is a long time. 

Filed: Timeline
11 minutes ago, banana02 said:

Hi everyone, new to this resource. Very depressed and don't understand why such a long wait. my lawyers just say "everybody has different timing".

So timelines:

vawa applied March 2018 i-765, I-485 and I-360 all together

All biometrics were done and I was told that I can expect my I-765 within 3-6 months since applying.

This is mid March 2019!! and it is been over a year of wait just till I-765

(i have prima facie and was updated last September but nothing else).

I assume the wait for I-360 approval is around 2 years, but what about I-765?

Did anyone experience such a long wait?

In case tracker I saw end of January 2019 for I-765 that the correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it.

After 1.5 months still silence. 

Are there any ways to speed it up? Or just wait?

I still don't even get the next steps. Very scared and tired. Frustrated. Imagine living so long without a work authorization and having a child all alone under such circumstances.

I know it is emotional. But I appreciate all advice. My lawyers don't tell me nothing and just push me away.

Thank you in advance.

PS: just a thought maybe somebody knows for sure (my lawyers said there is NO discrimination about it). But my all fees were waived for all forms. Can it play a role in it?

I already don't know what to do:((((

Do you have a copy of the forms you submitted? Please check the EAD 765 form was requested under C09 - that is for when you want EAD based on submitting 485. The c09 EAD is suppose to be issued 3 months from application however there has been a lot of petitions and the current wait time is closer to 6 months/

IF you filed under C09 in March 18 you should have had it by now. I suspect they filed EAD under C31 which means you dont get EAD until VAWA approved. Please check your forms and see what category was used and post back. You can either request an EAD under C09 now or wait for VAWA to be approved. If it was under C09 you need to find out what the delay is. Probably will need to use congressperson.

Just now, FeDaniela said:

Raise Service request on you I765, Contact your congressman for them to also inquired about your i765, 12 months is a long time. 

My lawyers are strictly against linking congressman saying it will negatively affect the case and the case can be dropped or reviewed even later.

It feels like I'm stuck. Do you have any true information regarding this? If they are right or they just don't know for sure and want to get rid of me.

As I understand if there would be problems or any additional papers needed they would had request them?

But this is just a long wait nothing else.

1 minute ago, banana02 said:

My lawyers are strictly against linking congressman saying it will negatively affect the case and the case can be dropped or reviewed even later.

It feels like I'm stuck. Do you have any true information regarding this? If they are right or they just don't know for sure and want to get rid of me.

As I understand if there would be problems or any additional papers needed they would had request them?

But this is just a long wait nothing else.

I really don"t understand whats your lawyer issue, maybe your EAD was file under C31 it will be sent to you once your Vawa case is approved and not C09 which is issue couples month with an I485 pending. Double check your I765 application call your lawyer to confirm the category of the I765

9 minutes ago, username_taken said:

Do you have a copy of the forms you submitted? Please check the EAD 765 form was requested under C09 - that is for when you want EAD based on submitting 485. The c09 EAD is suppose to be issued 3 months from application however there has been a lot of petitions and the current wait time is closer to 6 months/

IF you filed under C09 in March 18 you should have had it by now. I suspect they filed EAD under C31 which means you dont get EAD until VAWA approved. Please check your forms and see what category was used and post back. You can either request an EAD under C09 now or wait for VAWA to be approved. If it was under C09 you need to find out what the delay is. Probably will need to use congressperson.

Can't find this number on the notice. Please advise how to check it? Thank you!

21 minutes ago, username_taken said:

Exactly my thought, your lawyer may have filed under category c31

Friends , I got my EAD in my hand today approved under C31. validity is one year.  Thanks Lord Billion Trillions Times.🎉 🎊

I do not know how much time It will take more.

Today I learnt that If we pledge that if we devote our life for service of Lord and serving His Creation ( like feeding birds/animals, helping needy) then He do our work with Supersonic speed, and I Think It happened with me as I was praying hard since couple of months.🙏🙌

Anyone Seniors, please guide how much time it takes to get GC interview ?

I did medical initially in 2015 and got EAD via C09. Now as going through VAWA , do I need Medical again or USCIS would tell me ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.