alicia7375

status changed to non immigrant after 221g

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi guys today my status says issued I just want to thank everyone in this group for all the hope you installed in me thank you all the pain of waiting is over please don’t do this for me only but for everyone who seek help here I really really thank you God is good 🙏🏿

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, WaJohn said:

Hi guys today my status says issued I just want to thank everyone in this group for all the hope you installed in me thank you all the pain of waiting is over please don’t do this for me only but for everyone who seek help here I really really thank you God is good 🙏🏿

Greattttt congradulations !!! happy for you i told u u will get approaved soon , mine is still stuck in AP non immigrant :( since 14 nov no updates at all ... 

Timeline

just wanted to let all of guys know tht today after 1 month in AP i got officialy denied for a non bonified relationship :( good luck for all of you , i'm so sad and lost 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, alicia7375 said:

just wanted to let all of guys know tht today after 1 month in AP i got officialy denied for a non bonified relationship :( good luck for all of you , i'm so sad and lost 

I am sorry to hear that.

How did you find out the reason for the denial already?

Do not give up hope and do not let them bring you down.  

How many visits did you have? 

You need to build a stronger case, probably have more visits together, pictures with family, etc.  Facetime facetime facetime.

Do that and get married and file a CR1.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, alicia7375 said:

I'm so sorry, maybe we can help you understand what happened if you can share more details about your case.

04/10/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/12/18  - USCIS received I-129F 

04/17/18 -  NOA1 approval date on hardcopy

10/10/18 - NOA2 approval date on hardcopy

11/08/18 - NVC case received

11/09/18 - NVC case # 

11/27/18 - Left NVC  ✈️✈️

12/02/18 - Algiers consulate received

12/06/18 - READY

12/08/18 - Received Packet 3/4

12/12/18 - Medical  

01/14/19 -  Interview  (221g for extra doc, sent next day back to embassy, AP for 15 days)

01/30/19 - CEAC changed  to Non-Immigrant, email from Embassy said now approved

02/03/19  -  ISSUED - Visa in hand same day  :thumbs:

02/13/19 -  Arrived in US :goofy:

03/04/2019  -  Married  🤵👰❤️

04/16/2019  -  Sent AOS packet

05/22/2019. -  Bio fingerprints

06/25/2019. - Case ready for interview

09/23/2019. - EAD approved

09/27/2019  - EAD card received

11 hours ago, GP1977 said:

I am sorry to hear that.

How did you find out the reason for the denial already?

Do not give up hope and do not let them bring you down.  

How many visits did you have? 

You need to build a stronger case, probably have more visits together, pictures with family, etc.  Facetime facetime facetime.

Do that and get married and file a CR1.

That is great information. You are spot on! :thumbs:I hope they follow your suggestions.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

No one can have more proofs than mine , she visited me 5 trips , we spent 64 nights in total together , i know her since two years ago , she have a loooooooooot of pictures with all parts of my family and friends , we have pictures in different many places in my country , a lot of skype hours , chatlogs , gifts chaging by post , i have all the proofs , the CO hated me before even the start of interview , she descriminated us cause of age difference , i'm 24 years old and my US fiance 41 , sh told me the reason on the refusal paper that she gave t me with my papssport after one mont of intrview , the CO think that anyone withage difference is a user , this is bullshit , our two familes are so supportive and love each other , she don't have no real reason t deny us like this  Greenbaum  JuniorMints  GP1977 

36 minutes ago, alicia7375 said:

No one can have more proofs than mine , she visited me 5 trips , we spent 64 nights in total together , i know her since two years ago , she have a loooooooooot of pictures with all parts of my family and friends , we have pictures in different many places in my country , a lot of skype hours , chatlogs , gifts chaging by post , i have all the proofs , the CO hated me before even the start of interview , she descriminated us cause of age difference , i'm 24 years old and my US fiance 41 , sh told me the reason on the refusal paper that she gave t me with my papssport after one mont of intrview , the CO think that anyone withage difference is a user , this is bullshit , our two familes are so supportive and love each other , she don't have no real reason t deny us like this  Greenbaum  JuniorMints  GP1977 

Well you can marry and then file for a CR-1. 99% of the time they have to approval.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

• 5 months later...

Hi.. Im a silent reader here for 10months.

Any one can gave me advice please base on your experience guys. 

My interview date was April 29  then I got 221g letter for additional docs (CENOMAR) I already send it in Manila USEm, they received on May 3. 

My CEAC Immigrant status was touched from May 3 to May 7 -AP.

May 13 changed to Nonimmigrant.

Since May 13 up to now still AP.... 

Its been 3weeks from the date they received.

Im so worried... :(

7 hours ago, Tresuelo said:

My interview date was April 29  then I got 221g letter for additional docs (CENOMAR) I already send it in Manila USEm, they received on May 3. 

So far I see nothing wrong with your timeline. You can expect a 2-4 week delay at USEM for a 221(g). You are seeing your record with movement with the status changes. That is all good. You need to sit tight your visa will be issued soon.

Just about everyone goes through this process.  Based on the discussions I had with the case officer at our interview at USEM he informed me of the steps to complete the processing of our visa:

the first AP is the immigration unit doing the paperwork for approving the visa

the first ready is a notice that they are finished and the paperwork is being sent for visa issuance

the second AP is the visa issuance people doing their own paperwork

the second ready is that the visa has been issued and is currently being processed for delivery

Then "issue" is posted and the visa has left the BIG house to YOUR house.

Once you get that second ready, it should be sent out within a few days, although we received our visa before any of the various websites that allow you to look up the status said that it had been sent out.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 hours ago, Tresuelo said:

You're on your way so do not stress about it. I had my interview May 14, and until now it is still on AP Non-immigrant. As long as you're already on AP Non-immigrant, well that's what i learned reading here. That's a very positive sign and just have to wait for it to be issued. Like @Greenbaum told me, there's a .0000001% of denial on this stage.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.