Timeline

Package sent December 6th.

Package Delivered December 7th. 

Text Received with case number December 12❤️❤️❤️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, slimbolina said:

Thank you! Makes sense it would be the same office as my AOS 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don't think your local service center will process I751 unless you apply for citizenship but as of now 4 service center are processing I751.. i.e. California service center, Nebraska service center, Texas service center and Vermont Service center. once the lock box cashes your check they forward your petition to one of the following service center and they will processed there.. 

Edited by abhatia315

My Time line is Updated! 

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 12/7/2018 at 9:50 AM, afortunada said:

Correct. You can apply for citizenship in your 90-day window; then they are sort of forced to adjudicate the I-751 once they get to processing your N-400.

Thanks!   I will mark my calendar to get my application sorted at the start of the 90 day window before 3 years of marriage based GC

*** N400 Citizenshi🇺🇸

Filed online: Apr 16, 2022

Interview APPROVED: Sep 28, 2022

Oath Ceremony: Sep 28, 2022

I-751 Green Card ROC

Mailed: Dec 6, 2018

Interview APPROVED: Oct 12, 2021 

EAD / AP / AOS

Filed at Chicago Lockbox: Mar 4, 2016

EAD and AP APPROVED: Apr 26, 2016

Green Card interview APPROVED: Dec 12, 2016

K1 - UK to USA

Proposed: Aug 7, 2015

Mailed I-129F: Aug 18, 2015

K1 visa APPROVED: Dec 2, 2015

P.O.E. @ Las Vegas: Jan 10, 2016

Elvis Wedding: Feb 19, 2016

Timeline
On 12/10/2018 at 12:11 PM, gregcrs2 said:

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-revises-interview-waiver-guidance-form-i-751

USCIS Revises Interview Waiver Guidance for Form I-751

USCIS has issued a policy memorandum (PDF, 115 KB) (PM) providing guidance to USCIS officers on when to consider waiving the interview requirement for Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence. This PM goes into effect on December 10, 2018 and applies to all Form I-751 petitions received on or after December 10.

Generally, USCIS officers must interview a conditional permanent resident who is the principal petitioner on a Form I-751, unless the interview is waived. This guidance explains that officers may consider waiving an interview if they are satisfied that:

• They can make a decision based on the record because it contains sufficient evidence about the bona fides of the marriage and that the marriage was not entered into in order to evade U.S. immigration laws;
  • For Form I-751 cases received on or after December 10, 2018, USCIS has previously interviewed the principal petitioner;
  • There is no indication of fraud or misrepresentation in the Form I-751 or the supporting documentation; and
  • There are no complex facts or issues that require an interview to resolve.

When determining whether to waive an interview, these considerations apply regardless of whether the Form I-751 is filed as a joint petition or as a waiver of the joint filing requirement.

This PM applies to all USCIS officers adjudicating Form I-751 and fully replaces the June 24, 2005, PM, “Revised Interview Waiver Criteria for Form I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence.”

Last Reviewed/Updated: 12/10/2018

Errrrrrr.... so is this a GOOD thing?    What was the rule before Dec 10th??

*** N400 Citizenshi🇺🇸

I-751 Green Card ROC

EAD / AP / AOS

K1 - UK to USA

Timeline

Whoop!   

ROC Mailed Dec 6th (USPS 2 day tracked)

Never got notification of delivery - it got stuck 'in transit'

Panicked mildly until today, Dec 12th...

"Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing."

Estimated processing time...  15.5 - 21.5 months.

HA!

My N-400 should hurry things up 

Edited by Heather&Kevin
errors

*** N400 Citizenshi🇺🇸

I-751 Green Card ROC

EAD / AP / AOS

K1 - UK to USA

I'm about to file the application this week. Can you guys comment on my cover letter? Is this enough proof? Also, I've been having trouble finding a lawyer that can go over my already completed application, all of them seem to only offer the "complete process" and charge a ridiculous amount of money. Did you hire a lawyer to go over a completed application? How did you find one?

USCIS

P.O. BOX 21200

Phoenix, AZ 85036

RE: I-751 JOINT PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF STATUS ON:

XXX YYY (spouse of U.S. Citizen ZZZ YYY), A#XXX-XXX-XXX

Dear USCIS examiner:

Enclosed please find a JOINT I-751 petition for removal of conditions of permanent resident status regarding my husband, XXX YYY. Please also find a check for $680, which is the sum of the fee for this form ($595) plus the biometric service fee ($85), and an enlarged copy of his green card. My husband received a 2-year green card through our marriage (category CR6) after our marriage was deemed in good faith by USCIS; 2 years later, we are happily living together and request that this petition be accepted.

Enclosed also please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

• Copy of the passports of XXX and ZZZ YYY. Includes a copy of an expired passport of XXX YYY since it contains customs stamps relevant to other information included in this application.

• Driver licenses for XXX and ZZZ YYY, showing addresses on the leases of 2016 and 2017 respectively.

• Two sworn affidavits by U.S. citizens, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

• A copy of our 2016 and 2017 joint US tax returns (both original and transcripts).

• Several statements from three joint bank accounts, where the salary of XXX YYY is deposited biweekly through direct deposit, and where the rent for our joint apartment lease (also enclosed in this application) is debited. In November 2018, we locked down the XXX account ending in XXXX due to fraudulent activity, and we have since replaced it with the account ending in XXXX, transferring all the funds and recurrent debits and deposits to it.

• Recent statements of our joint investment account.

• Recent statements of XXX YYY’s 401k, IRA and Roth IRA, plus a statement stating that there are no beneficiaries specified, which implies that ZZZ YYY is the beneficiary, according to Vanguard’s Individual Custodial Account Agreement.

• A report from XXX YYY’s employer, showing health, dental and vision coverage for ZZZ YYY for 2018 and 2019, and designating ZZZ YYY as the sole beneficiary of his life insurance policy.

• A copy of our current joint auto policy.

• Copies of our previous (Apr 2016 – Nov 2017) and current (Nov 2017) apartment leases, signed jointly.

• A copy of our airline for a vacation to Europe that we have taken in August 2017, plus photos from the trip and passport stamps.

• A copy of our airline reservations for a vacation to Italy that we have taken in July 2018, plus photos from the trip and passport stamps.

• A copy of our airline reservations for a vacation to Colorado that we have taken in October 2018, plus photos from the trip.

• A copy of our airline reservations, hotel reservations and train passes for a vacation to Japan that we have taken in November 2018, plus photos from the trip. Our passports (also enclosed in this application) show custom stamps for the trip.

You may feel free to inquire at any of the sources of enclosed documentation for validity of their statements, and you are always welcome to visit our home should you ever desire to do so. Please advise me if you have any further questions or problems related to this petition.

Sincerely,

ZZZ YYY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OK. My paper is assigned I guess in Nebraska because my case number starts with LIN.  

Hopefully we get approved in less than 2 years😂😂😂

Till next updates. Goodluck to all of us❤️❤️❤️

Edited by maricelnanasca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, Heather&Kevin said:

Errrrrrr.... so is this a GOOD thing?    What was the rule before Dec 10th??

Could be a good thing if they ever get processing back on track to a reasonable timeline.  Rule before was everyone had to get an interview.  The rule before the old rule was that not everyone had to have an interview.    

20 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

Hi, 

I just mailed the I-751 package so I guess I belong to this group now :)

Good luck to everyone! 

So we meet again haha!! Good luck :) 

ROC/N400

12/01/18... I751 mailed to Dallas Lockbox 

12/04/18... Package delivered 

12/07/18... Received text message with case number 

01/22/19... Reiceved 18 months extension in mail

11/04/19... Bio done at Tampa Office 

11/06/19... Fingerprint Review was Completed

12/01/19... APPLIED FOR N400 WITH PENDING I-751

12/01/19... NOA Case received and case nr

12/03/19... I751 got transferred to NVC

12/07/19... Received BIO appointment letter for N400

12/27/19... Bio for N400

02/11/20... Interview scheduled for N400

5 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

Yep! Time goes by so fast! 

It does!! Before we even know we’ll be applying for citizenship 😳

ROC/N400

12/01/18... I751 mailed to Dallas Lockbox 

12/04/18... Package delivered 

12/07/18... Received text message with case number 

01/22/19... Reiceved 18 months extension in mail

11/04/19... Bio done at Tampa Office 

11/06/19... Fingerprint Review was Completed

12/01/19... APPLIED FOR N400 WITH PENDING I-751

12/01/19... NOA Case received and case nr

12/03/19... I751 got transferred to NVC

12/07/19... Received BIO appointment letter for N400

12/27/19... Bio for N400

02/11/20... Interview scheduled for N400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 minute ago, daniel4310 said:

It does!! Before we even know we’ll be applying for citizenship 😳

Yes, it is crazy! Was enjoying the time away from immigration process and DMW but time to get back into it 😅

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.