bigapple2014

I-130 November 2018 filers

343 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, KayMFrench said:

I got my NVC case number today! I'm so excited!!

Congrats. Did you expedite?

If so, did you get an email saying they are reviewing your request to expedite. I got that email a week ago and no update since. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
7 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

Congrats. Did you expedite?

If so, did you get an email saying they are reviewing your request to expedite. I got that email a week ago and no update since. 

Yes, I expedited. I actually got the approval notice shortly after I posted that I got my NVC number. My case has been sent directly to Embassy. And yes, it took about a week or so to hear back on the decision. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I'm new to this thread. I became a US citizen in June 2019 and informed USCIS about my change in Status. I filed I-130 for my spouse on 23 Nov 2018 (PD) and it went to California Service Center. Does anyone know what the processing of I-130 of IR @ CSC

Thanks in advance !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rociomtz said:

Hi everyone,

My priority date is November 9th at TSC, I just created an account on the USCIS website and it says they received my case on November 15th. Has anyone had a similar experience ? 

My PD is 11/14/19, Texas and I was approved on 7/09/19. Yes, there is at least one person with the same PD as yours (Texas) and they were approved in early July. 

Your approval may be any day now.

Look for a letter in the mail. Most of the time they do not update online until after you get your letter. (My account with USCIS is still not updated).

Filed: IR-5 Country: Montenegro
Timeline

I called USCIS last week on 7/12 and they told me that my case was last opened by an immigration officer on 7/11 and to expect an answer soon. 

Haven't got any response yet. 

Did anyone had similar experience? 

NOA1 end on November CR-5 Texas SC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rociomtz said:

Hi everyone,

My priority date is November 9th at TSC, I just created an account on the USCIS website and it says they received my case on November 15th. Has anyone had a similar experience ? 

Yes it's normal that the PD on the new site shows as a few days later than the PD on your NOA1. Go with the one on your NOA1. 

I am not a lawyer and nothing I say is or should be taken as legal advice. 

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

Spoiler

Married: August 18th 2018

I-130 Sent: September 18th 2018

PD: September 20th 2018 TSC

NOA1 Received: October 5th 2018
Case Inquiry: July 13th 2019 

Case Inquiry Response: July 24th 2019 - in line for processing.

Escalated Case Inquiry: August 6th 2019 - tier 2 found that internal status was "in background check" despite results coming back 4 months prior.

Escalated Case Inquiry Response: August 7th 2019 - case was "delayed" because they had to "perform additional review" 🙄 case now with an officer.

NOA2: August 22nd 2019 (336 days)

Sent to DOS: September 5th 2019

NVC Received: September 13th 2019

Case Number: October 9th 2019

DS-260 Completed: October 28th 2019

NVC Docs Uploaded: October 29th 2019

DQ: December 18th 2019

Became IR1: August 18th 2020

IL: October 13th 2020

Interview: November 2nd 2020

Visa Received: November 5th 2020

POE: November 8th 2020

GC Received: January 23rd 2021

CR1/IR1 Montreal FAQ:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k927pE5wqzTN5n0lPYZ1JQxgbmnzmNWX5hSteyii0BY/

I see everyone getting 'approvals'.. not sure how that works, cause my case is different,  I'm waiting for interview invitation. (I'm in the US, i-485 jurisdiction is at Immigration Court).. does the same time frames apply to me?

Nov 23 2018 PD, Texas; I know it's technically within their time limit, but I'm losing it already... especially cause it's just a forward to local NYC office for in-person interview that I'm waiting for.

Ps. Is there a separate thread for standalone i-130 and status adjustment here by any chance?

Thank you!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, PowerShiba said:

I see everyone getting 'approvals'.. not sure how that works, cause my case is different,  I'm waiting for interview invitation. (I'm in the US, i-485 jurisdiction is at Immigration Court).. does the same time frames apply to me?

Nov 23 2018 PD, Texas; I know it's technically within their time limit, but I'm losing it already... especially cause it's just a forward to local NYC office for in-person interview that I'm waiting for.

Ps. Is there a separate thread for standalone i-130 and status adjustment here by any chance?

Thank you!

There is such a thread here yet, you are welcome to create it if you want.

Your I-130 based on what, marriage? What visa you were on to come to USA initially?

1 hour ago, portorusa said:

There is such a thread here yet, you are welcome to create it if you want.

Your I-130 based on what, marriage? What visa you were on to come to USA initially?

marriage; J-1 entry in 2013; asylum case pending with Immigration Judge (scheduled for 2021);

Edited by PowerShiba

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ruti said:

Hey, 

Hello guys ...

My NOA1 = 24/12/2018

NOA2 = 27/12/2018

INDIA

TSC

Anyone idea month of December approval when will be started ?

Plzzz ans.. 

I think you made.a mistake on PD and NOA1

Instead you called the PD- NOA 1

And you called the NOA1 NOA2

3 minutes ago, Philbelle said:

I think you made.a mistake on PD and NOA1

Instead you called the PD- NOA 1

And you called the NOA1 NOA2

I am sorry but... I am new on this website..

What is full name of PD ?

We sumit  I130 packet on 24/12/2018 

Uscis recipt date is 27/12/2018

And you know december filter is started on TSC ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ruti said:

I am sorry but... I am new on this website..

What is full name of PD ?

We sumit  I130 packet on 24/12/2018 

Uscis recipt date is 27/12/2018

And you know december filter is started on TSC ?

PD means priority date 

The date you receive the receipt (NOA1) which state that they have received your package 

You ate waiting for NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.