JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Gibus said:

Mine is stuck on fingerprint fee was received for 72 days already, I'm not really hoping for it to ever change. Like @K1visaHopeful said again and again on the forum, the status are very unreliable. It's a pain in the butt but we can't do anything about it.

Mine it's been 68 days. Hoping for a EAD card soon

Just want to check which website everyone is using to check their case status. I know that part of the way through I-129F waiting the website switched. Mine shows fingerprint fee received on the "old" but case, but just case received on the new one. Then again, the old site still shows that they mailed an RFE for the I-129F 😂

"Old" Website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

"New" Website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@rrobin0609 I click the link you put in and I check my status on both. The new one I turned on the email and text alert on all the forms that I submitted. When my status changed to case ready to be scheduled for interview, I got a text telling me that there is an update on my case number and to check it online.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
21 hours ago, Wonderman said:

Mine it's been 68 days. Hoping for a EAD card soon

The EAD won't be before march or April for November fillers.

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

12 minutes ago, Wonderman said:

Why are some October Filers already getting Green cards? Am I missing something? I know it depends on FO. but 3 seem to quick to be getting green cards 

actually its not even 3 but close 😂😂 i dunno the answer to your question but everyone or at least most of applicants from Louisville Ky usually finish within 3 to 4 months from filling to Green card.. 

It depends to case by case and rfe. Just met an uber driver today who applied for aos in the same local office and it took them 8 months to get green card because of their rfe (he said their lawyer made alot of mistake)

Just dont be panic,be patient and trust your case😉 

God Bless

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. Does anyone of you experiencing the same thing with me because of no Social Security. I can't apply for phone line, open a bank account or even apply for a driver's learner permit because they are always looking for the Social Security. I was able to apply for SS before but since my visa (i94 rather) will expire soon, they did not accept my application. It's really frustrating. 😞

Edited by Lakwatsera

1 hour ago, Lakwatsera said:

Hi. Does anyone of you experiencing the same thing with me because of no Social Security. I can't apply for phone line, open a bank account or even apply for a driver's learner permit because they are always looking for the Social Security. I was able to apply for SS before but since my visa (i94 rather) will expire soon, they did not accept my application. It's really frustrating. 😞

Lot of people experience this 😂😂

Patient Patient and more Patient

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lakwatsera said:

I don't have a SSN but I have a T-mobile plan and a Wells Fargo check account with a debit card both under my name. For the bank I went with my wife who already has an account with them so maybe it helped. I also have a DL from Texas, they just made me sign a waiver saying that I was not eligible for a SSN, but each state has it's own policy.

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Timeline
2 hours ago, icanbenobody said:

Lot of people experience this 😂😂

Patient Patient and more Patient

Haha i know! Patience is a virtue. Thank you.. 😊 I saw on your profile that you are a Filipino.. same here Kabayan! And congratulations that your AOS is already approved. 😊

14 minutes ago, Lakwatsera said:

Haha i know! Patience is a virtue. Thank you.. 😊 I saw on your profile that you are a Filipino.. same here Kabayan! And congratulations that your AOS is already approved. 😊

Hello there!

And thank you.

Hope your AOS will approve soon too. Just stay patient and keep yourself busy.😉

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Gibus said:

I don't have a SSN but I have a T-mobile plan and a Wells Fargo check account with a debit card both under my name. For the bank I went with my wife who already has an account with them so maybe it helped. I also have a DL from Texas, they just made me sign a waiver saying that I was not eligible for a SSN, but each state has it's own policy.

Oh here i cannot apply also a phone line because they ask for SSN so i went for prepaid network which i liked also coz it was cheaper. We also went to the bank where my husband has an account but they do not allow me. I will check with Wells Fargo. Thank you.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, icanbenobody said:

Hello there!

And thank you.

Hope your AOS will approve soon too. Just stay patient and keep yourself busy.😉

Yeah keeping busy watching Netflix movies hahaha 

Im finished reviewing Drivers Manual though..

Thank you.. 

44 minutes ago, Lakwatsera said:

Yeah keeping busy watching Netflix movies hahaha 

Im finished reviewing Drivers Manual though..

Thank you.. 

Wow good for you.. ill start to review the manual soon too.. Netfly is so annoying these past few days i switch to Plex hahah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Nevada was quite awkward with driving licences. I kept ringing the DMV like 5 times and got 5 different responses. So I went to apply for a DAC Instruction permit to allow me to lawfully practice driving before skills test -they said I had to pass my written test which I somehow did before I could even get a permit and also before my I-94 expired (which I did by the skin of my teeth hahaha) otherwise I would have to wait for my EAD to pursue any further as in their eyes they said I would be 'out of status' as per I-94 regardless of pending I-485 etc...

I got more info through going to the DMV than ringing. I'm only eligible at the moment for a DAC (can't be used for ID purposes) which I'm happy enough with but I guess that was my way round it. Every state is so different and I just wish there was more clarity and consistency with states but go figure!! Also, my EAD/AP shows May 3 prediction-how depressing!! 

Edited by jakejon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.