BJ & Christine

November 2018 I-129 Filers

1,040 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, W.Rominger said:

So ... Here it is, just might be the worst news ever on VJ history

the lawyer have not submit our petition yet.

Said there are some missing documents from my fiance, and yet, no one ever contacted us for it since last November when they happily charge us for the whole process.

OMG...... this is unbelievable, I really can feel how you would be feelings now, and the frustration and anger you have for the lawyer, they should have contacted you because they have been paid for the services. 

Now please when ever they send your case ask them the receipt number and a copy of NOA1. Literally they have added an other 6 months to your case.

Best of luck and keep :bonk: the lawyer now. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
3 hours ago, msrodriguez said:

Ugh, you must feel sick! 

2 hours ago, Pinda said:

Oh wow, that's insane! I feel so sorry for you. 😭

There is no word to describe my feeling now really. I am trying to make sure them mail out my application asap and get a compensation as well...

1 minute ago, Raizee said:

OMG...... this is unbelievable, I really can feel how you would be feelings now, and the frustration and anger you have for the lawyer, they should have contacted you because they have been paid for the services. 

Now please when ever they send your case ask them the receipt number and a copy of NOA1. Literally they have added an other 6 months to your case.

Best of luck and keep :bonk: the lawyer now. 

on that note. i asked for NOA1 letter at first. and they replied, what is NOA1?

after i explained to the legal assistant, she then told me she has not file our case yet...

Want to know more about apply for K1 VISA / Green card in TAIWAN? come visit my blog https://summerprincess.pixnet.net/blog

i have a questions please, on our "affidavit of relationship letter" and the letter of "How we met" which we have sent along with all the required documents for our petition i have used the Texas USCIS address I mean as you may know at the top right corner of each letter we mention the address so i have added the USCIS Texas and in actual our petition is submitted in California USCIS center..... i just noticed this last night, i am not sure how they gonna treat it, although both letters are address to USCIS despite of location address. :unsure: any thoughts on it please?

6 minutes ago, W.Rominger said:

There is no word to describe my feeling now really. I am trying to make sure them mail out my application asap and get a compensation as well...

on that note. i asked for NOA1 letter at first. and they replied, what is NOA1?

after i explained to the legal assistant, she then told me she has not file our case yet...

Lolz ... are you sure they are immigration lawyers? they don't know what is NOA1??? i think you should charge now for teaching them :rofl:

Timeline
Just now, Raizee said:

Lolz ... are you sure they are immigration lawyers? they don't know what is NOA1??? i think you should charge now for teaching them :rofl:

they are the worst. i am going to review them on Yelp! for sure... 

Want to know more about apply for K1 VISA / Green card in TAIWAN? come visit my blog https://summerprincess.pixnet.net/blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 minutes ago, W.Rominger said:

they are the worst. i am going to review them on Yelp! for sure... 

Im so sorry hun :(

Question if they haven't submitted it yet... have they charged you for it? Can you get the money back and submit it for yourself... You have lots of wonderful people here who would help and guide you and then you would at least know its done and done correctly?

1 minute ago, P&K said:

We are approved! Thank you Lord Jesus! 

NOA1: Nov 28

NOA2: Apr 2

125 days after NOA1 

Only new website has changed to approved. Old site and app still unchanged.

Visajourney estimated the Apr 2! Super accurate 👌

I wish yall a speed approval. Praise God. 

congratulation :yes: 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 minutes ago, P&K said:

We are approved! Thank you Lord Jesus! 

NOA1: Nov 28

NOA2: Apr 2

125 days after NOA1 

Only new website has changed to approved. Old site and app still unchanged.

Visajourney estimated the Apr 2! Super accurate 👌

I wish yall a speed approval. Praise God. 

Congrats :) here's to the next step 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Helenlc said:

Im so sorry hun :(

Question if they haven't submitted it yet... have they charged you for it? Can you get the money back and submit it for yourself... You have lots of wonderful people here who would help and guide you and then you would at least know its done and done correctly?

your question is my question. but due to time difference, it is hard for me to keep track on the lawyer's work. Before i know it, my fiance had made them mail the application.

not sure if we are able to ask for a refund at this stage... 

look on the bright side, i now have a chance to complete my timeline after i get my NOA1... Well ..after the legal assistant figure out what it is....

10 hours ago, Raizee said:

i have a questions please, on our "affidavit of relationship letter" and the letter of "How we met" which we have sent along with all the required documents for our petition i have used the Texas USCIS address I mean as you may know at the top right corner of each letter we mention the address so i have added the USCIS Texas and in actual our petition is submitted in California USCIS center..... i just noticed this last night, i am not sure how they gonna treat it, although both letters are address to USCIS despite of location address. :unsure: any thoughts on it please?

What is it that you are trying to accomplish? Your answer will give me the information to answer your concern.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

4 hours ago, W.Rominger said:

your question is my question. but due to time difference, it is hard for me to keep track on the lawyer's work. Before i know it, my fiance had made them mail the application.

not sure if we are able to ask for a refund at this stage... 

look on the bright side, i now have a chance to complete my timeline after i get my NOA1... Well ..after the legal assistant figure out what it is....

Your application was mailed per your fiancé's instructions "without" the required missing documents? Did I hear that right?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

Your application was mailed per your fiancé's instructions "without" the required missing documents? Did I hear that right?

Not really. The legal assistant found the “missing document”.

my fiancé then requested her to mail our application right away

1 hour ago, W.Rominger said:

Not really. The legal assistant found the “missing document”.

my fiancé then requested her to mail our application right away

But you said it required additional documents and no indication in your post they were included in the package. That's why I'm confused.  If it's not to late I would get your file and from this point forward you be in charge of the process. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.