TBoneTX

I-751 July 2017 Filers, Part II

975 posts in this topic

Hi all,

CSC July 2017 filer (WAC72025...), just reporting back on the i-751 interview (removal of conditions) at San Francisco office:

- spouse presence was required

- agent went over the facts of the case (when we met, when we got married, dates/duration of travel together, do we visit each other's family, etc.)

- was asked for additional evidence (W2s, provided current tax transcripts, joint bills, beneficiary designations, joint accounts, a few photos, etc.)

- I filed for N400, but the agent said it's on hold until i-751 is approved, i.e. no combo interview (N-400 wait is ~12 months)

20 minutes later we were finished.

A week later, the case was transferred to Missouri (NBC), a week later case was approved, a week later I have the card in hand.

Good luck to all the remaining July 2017 filers!

All the best,

F

Filed: Timeline
7 hours ago, FilipC said:

Hi all,

CSC July 2017 filer (WAC72025...), just reporting back on the i-751 interview (removal of conditions) at San Francisco office:

- spouse presence was required

- agent went over the facts of the case (when we met, when we got married, dates/duration of travel together, do we visit each other's family, etc.)

- was asked for additional evidence (W2s, provided current tax transcripts, joint bills, beneficiary designations, joint accounts, a few photos, etc.)

- I filed for N400, but the agent said it's on hold until i-751 is approved, i.e. no combo interview (N-400 wait is ~12 months)

20 minutes later we were finished.

A week later, the case was transferred to Missouri (NBC), a week later case was approved, a week later I have the card in hand.

Good luck to all the remaining July 2017 filers!

All the best,

F

Thanks for sharing you experience!

was your appointment for N400 interview and they did only I-751 interview? Or was your appointment for I-751 interview?

I have N-400 interview with I-751 so I’m wondering if I’ll have the same experience as you 

thanks!

N-400 interview today with pending ROC, we are really hoping it will a combo interview 

ROC Filed July 2017

Walk in Bio completed

4 hours ago, qfbariza said:

Thanks for sharing you experience!

was your appointment for N400 interview and they did only I-751 interview? Or was your appointment for I-751 interview?

I have N-400 interview with I-751 so I’m wondering if I’ll have the same experience as you 

thanks!

No, the appointment was only for i-751 interview.

I hope you get them both out of the way the same day.

Good Luck,

Filip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Anyone else get an RFE for more evidence for 2017-2018?  Applied in July 2017 so all evidence was from 2014-2016 with some 2017. Got an RFE that they need more evidence for 2017-2018 since they were so backed up I'm assuming.  

4 hours ago, lcirt said:

Anyone else get an RFE for more evidence for 2017-2018?  Applied in July 2017 so all evidence was from 2014-2016 with some 2017. Got an RFE that they need more evidence for 2017-2018 since they were so backed up I'm assuming.  

I haven't received anything yet, but I'm almost positive I will get one as well. Most of the cases around mine that have been worked on have had RFE instead of approvals.

Service Center: CSC
First 5 Digits from WAC/EAC Receipt #: WAC17289XXXXX
NOA1 Date: July 17, 2017
Filed N-400?: No
Case Transferred?:  "Case Was Received at My Local Office" - Feb. 26

If yes, provide to what service center? On what date?:  N/A

Approved?:  Not Yet.

If yes, what was the date of your approval?:   

If yes, did you have a RFE (Request for Evidence)? On what date?:   

If yes, did you have an interview? On what date?:  

Filed: Timeline
11 hours ago, MichaelnJanice said:

N-400 interview today with pending ROC, we are really hoping it will a combo interview 

Please let us know how did  it go? Did you receive any notice to bring your spouse?

I will be interviewing in the same office than you in 2 weeks. I'll really appreciate to hear your experience

16 minutes ago, qfbariza said:

Please let us know how did  it go? Did you receive any notice to bring your spouse?

I will be interviewing in the same office than you in 2 weeks. I'll really appreciate to hear your experience

Our Journey is almost complete and want to thank everyone here for all the support, we had the N-400 interview today, we never got a notice for me to attend but reading info here we thought it best I did, after waiting 20 min past out scheduled time, he came out call my wifes names look at a paper in is hand then called mine, very nice guy, said we had a short walk, which was a long walk between TWO secured doors and long hallways, we both did a bit of joking back and forth and then he said he will be doing two interviews today, he then commented on our very thick file (it really was) and said we pretty much had everything in the packet that he needed and named off a lot of the things we had in the packet and then said lets get started 

ROC Questions:

Asked if we wanted to give more info, we gave pic from my nieces wedding last December 2017 and my Nephews wedding this month, asked my wife who a few of the people were and moved on

Why did we get married, I was waiting for how we met and had to refocus my brain to answer,  I said so we can be together forever, lame I know but he smiled and said great

Asked me was a signature mine, my wife had signed in the petitioner spot, but he said it was ok

Ask the date we got married, my wife answered

Asked about our house if we bought it together (he was looking at a copy our deed of trust

Asked my wife the address

Asked if we both had keys to the house which I had just recently gave to my daughter, but told him we had matching mailbox keys and matching keys to back gate, when we gave the keys he could see the we both had Toyotas said that was cool and handed them back

Asked my wife the monthly mortgage payment amount, she gave a rounded figure but he didn't say anything

He said I believe you have a real marriage but need to ask a few questions and said it was my wife's turn alone

N-400 Questions:

Ask her to read a sentence and write a sentence and then ask 6 questions she got them all correct

He told her she had passed and recommended for approval the final would come with the Oath

He then ask the required Yes or No questions had her sign a couple times on a electronic pad at his desk and said congrats

His last question was would she petition someone to come to the states, she said her mom, he said that's great, she said she loves her mom he said he really loves his mom to and that's what he would do, 

and the whole I'm thinking and your DAD, 

I know this is long and I hope I coved everything 

ROC Filed July 2017

Walk in Bio completed

18 minutes ago, MichaelnJanice said:

Our Journey is almost complete and want to thank everyone here for all the support, we had the N-400 interview today, we never got a notice for me to attend but reading info here we thought it best I did, after waiting 20 min past out scheduled time, he came out call my wifes names look at a paper in is hand then called mine, very nice guy, said we had a short walk, which was a long walk between TWO secured doors and long hallways, we both did a bit of joking back and forth and then he said he will be doing two interviews today, he then commented on our very thick file (it really was) and said we pretty much had everything in the packet that he needed and named off a lot of the things we had in the packet and then said lets get started 

ROC Questions:

Asked if we wanted to give more info, we gave pic from my nieces wedding last December 2017 and my Nephews wedding this month, asked my wife who a few of the people were and moved on

Why did we get married, I was waiting for how we met and had to refocus my brain to answer,  I said so we can be together forever, lame I know but he smiled and said great

Asked me was a signature mine, my wife had signed in the petitioner spot, but he said it was ok

Ask the date we got married, my wife answered

Asked about our house if we bought it together (he was looking at a copy our deed of trust

Asked my wife the address

Asked if we both had keys to the house which I had just recently gave to my daughter, but told him we had matching mailbox keys and matching keys to back gate, when we gave the keys he could see the we both had Toyotas said that was cool and handed them back

Asked my wife the monthly mortgage payment amount, she gave a rounded figure but he didn't say anything

He said I believe you have a real marriage but need to ask a few questions and said it was my wife's turn alone

N-400 Questions:

Ask her to read a sentence and write a sentence and then ask 6 questions she got them all correct

He told her she had passed and recommended for approval the final would come with the Oath

He then ask the required Yes or No questions had her sign a couple times on a electronic pad at his desk and said congrats

His last question was would she petition someone to come to the states, she said her mom, he said that's great, she said she loves her mom he said he really loves his mom to and that's what he would do, 

and the whole I'm thinking and your DAD, 

I know this is long and I hope I coved everything 

online status, Ceremony will be Scheduled

ROC Filed July 2017

Walk in Bio completed

24 minutes ago, qfbariza said:

That is great! Congratulations. Thanks a lot for the details very helpful.

i hope I get the same officer :) I hope she gets scheduled in the ceremony soon, le let us know.

He told us the next date for Ceremony will be Dec 19th and that we should be in that one,

Good luck to you both it will all be over soon

ROC Filed July 2017

Walk in Bio completed

4 minutes ago, MichaelnJanice said:

He told us the next date for Ceremony will be Dec 19th and that we should be in that one,

Good luck to you both it will all be over soon

Congratulations and best of luck!! 🙂

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Got approved yesterday!!

WAC17291xxx (filed July 19th, I believe).

Had not filed for n400, the last status update before the approval was the vague "case received at local office" in February.

Biometrics had been waved previously and interview was not requested either.

So happy that it's finally official :) wishing everyone who is still waiting the very best and a speedy approval!

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:29 PM, Tattersail said:

Got approved yesterday!!

WAC17291xxx (filed July 19th, I believe).

Had not filed for n400, the last status update before the approval was the vague "case received at local office" in February.

Biometrics had been waved previously and interview was not requested either.

So happy that it's finally official :) wishing everyone who is still waiting the very best and a speedy approval!

Congrats

ROC Filed July 2017

Walk in Bio completed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.