nompish

N-400 October 2018 Filers

1,465 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

FINALLY myuscis has updated to say that my interview has been scheduled! The actual appointment letter isn’t loaded yet so don’t know when it is.

CONGRATULATIONS! What a fantastic start to your weekend. May your interview date be soon and your journey almost over 🥂

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

FINALLY myuscis has updated to say that my interview has been scheduled! The actual appointment letter isn’t loaded yet so don’t know when it is.

Congratulations.. wish ya a good luck!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 8/15/2019 at 1:25 PM, colette392 said:

Number to call 1-800-375-5283.
Go through couple of options before you get to the L1 officer. L1 officer has no information other than what is on the USCIS website status. So mention
something about your case that L1 officer has no idea about. They may ask you to open a service request. Do so then hang up. Call back in 30 mins, you will likely speak to a different L1 officer. Ask about your service request; since they do not have access to service request, ask to be transferred to L2 officer. 

Your chances of getting L2 agent right away is next to zero, so you get the option of receiving a call back. Also keep calling again if they say no to transferring you to L2 officer; hopefully you will get a better officer next time you call.

Thank you. I'll try calling! 

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on my case. My interview was schedule for September 18th. I am so happy and excited that I finally have a date. Hopefully everything will run smoothly during the interview. Wish me luck. 🤞

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/16/2019 at 7:20 PM, SusieQQQ said:

Finally. Congrats and good luck!

Timeline

Anyone else who has stopped receiving the standard email update? The last I received was from July 5th. My interview was June 7th. My status is still we scheduled your interview. 😕

Interview date 27 September. Now to find where I left the book to learn from... lol. I have the phone app of course.

Question, my letter doesn’t say bring tax transcripts under the list of documents, but I thought we had to? Did you all take to your interviews?

Edited by SusieQQQ

Timeline
4 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Interview date 27 September. Now to find where I left the book to learn from... lol. I have the phone app of course.

Question, my letter doesn’t say bring tax transcripts under the list of documents, but I thought we had to? Did you all take to your interviews?

I didn't take mine. I didn't submit it either online. My officer didn't ask for it. I applied based on 5 yr residency.

31 minutes ago, apple21 said:

I didn't take mine. I didn't submit it either online. My officer didn't ask for it. I applied based on 5 yr residency.

Thanks - I didn’t submit it online either, and the notice says to bring the originals of what was submitted online (plus green card, all old passports used to enter US and another ID). I’m wondering if I shouldn’t take them just in case though, I’d hate to be delayed if they decide they want them.

Timeline
52 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Thanks - I didn’t submit it online either, and the notice says to bring the originals of what was submitted online (plus green card, all old passports used to enter US and another ID). I’m wondering if I shouldn’t take them just in case though, I’d hate to be delayed if they decide they want them.

Just bring it to be safe. 

Timeline
On 8/20/2019 at 1:13 PM, apple21 said:

Anyone else who has stopped receiving the standard email update? The last I received was from July 5th. My interview was June 7th. My status is still we scheduled your interview. 😕

I am in the same boat as you. I did my interview 8/01. The last email I received was dated 6/24. Did you do a name change? My status says the same thing. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NewYorker14 said:

I am in the same boat as you. I did my interview 8/01. The last email I received was dated 6/24. Did you do a name change? My status says the same thing. 

I didn't do a name change. My case is pretty straightforward. I applied based on 5yr residency. 

Timeline

My case is pretty straightforward too with the exception of the name change. I also applied based on 5 years residency. You can file an inquiry after 9/7 (3 months after interview) because your case would have be outside normal processing time. Please keep me updated & I will do the same. 

1 hour ago, apple21 said:

I didn't do a name change. My case is pretty straightforward. I applied based on 5yr residency. 

My case is pretty straightforward too with the exception of the name change. I also applied based on 5 years residency. You can file an inquiry after 9/7 (3 months after interview) because your case would have be outside normal processing time. Please keep me updated & I will do the same. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, NewYorker14 said:

What form should I use for the inquiry? Thanks. 

Timeline
On 8/26/2019 at 1:32 PM, apple21 said:

What form should I use for the inquiry? Thanks. 

I am not sure but I believe you can do it via your USCIS account. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.