Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Damonlee said:

Since your NOA1 receipt date? You're still in line, again you know the variables, it could be any day now. I'll be waiting for more news from you soon!

Just now, JoeMc said:

152 days here.  I need to be more patient.

155 days since NOA1. USCIS claim their processing on average is 6.2 months which is around 188 days so there’s still time :) 

Edited by brandonflude1

2 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

155 days since NOA1. USCIS claim their processing on average is 6.2 months which is around 188 days so there’s still time :) 

Novembers are still getting approved at 4 months. And mid november...so i dont understand...

Timeline
29 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Nothing as of yet - we are waiting on a call back today, but remaining optimistic. :)

Keep my fingers crossed, keep us updated when you know anything! 😊

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Hoping for some more approvals for the few of us still waiting today :) 

I hope you and whoever is waiting for their approvals get it soon 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Doesn’t appear as if we are getting our call back. 4 hours later. Was told 2 hours by the automated thing :( 

Yeah I've tried twice for Tier 2 and both times they never called back

Edited by JJA1979

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
31 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Doesn’t appear as if we are getting our call back. 4 hours later. Was told 2 hours by the automated thing :( 

18 minutes ago, JJA1979 said:

Yeah I've tried twice for Tier 2 and both times they never called back

Same here. I have left my number in the callback for Tier 2 three or four times (including today). They have never called me back.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JoeMc said:

Same here. I have left my number in the callback for Tier 2 three or four times (including today). They have never called me back.

Sucks.. 

perhaps they are busy working on cases 🙃

I’m just holding out for an approval before mid April.

3 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Sucks.. 

perhaps they are busy working on cases 🙃

I’m just holding out for an approval before mid April.

Lol. U know the call center does not work on anything. Im waiting for yours too!😕

4 hours ago, JoeMc said:

Have you tried to call them at 8:00 AM eastern time? The later in the day you call the less chances you will be able to speak with tier 2 

Timeline
2 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Never did get our call back so we’ll just leave it for now.

- @Ashweehehe did you get your approval or hear anything yet?

Hey, no still no approval and not been able to speak to tier 2 due to the hours the hours matt finishes work 😔 anything for you guys? 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Ashweehehe said:

Hey, no still no approval and not been able to speak to tier 2 due to the hours the hours matt finishes work 😔 anything for you guys? 

We were told by tier 1 that our case is being processed, she was unable to say what part of the case is being processed, but there’s no RFE on file.

taking it as good news at this point. Tier 2 didn’t call back

Timeline
2 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

We were told by tier 1 that our case is being processed, she was unable to say what part of the case is being processed, but there’s no RFE on file.

taking it as good news at this point. Tier 2 didn’t call back

Fingers crossed for you. 

Whenwe had called at the end of Feb start of March we was told the same thing by tier one but still not had anything back as of yet.  Hoping matt finishes a little earlier today so he can try getting a callback from tier 2. 

Have you started getting things in order like the ACRO check? 

Edited by Ashweehehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.