dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, S and o said:

everyone I need your help. about my ssn, is now three days since  I have entered  the usa, so do u all think I should go to the ssn office this week or I should wait 

hello s and o gdday, am having difficulty to register for Dhl service for my passport.I used a computer today though it was saying ds160 and after I uploaded my passport page there was no link for me to proceed for payment.please what do i do.thanks

18 hours ago, Abies said:

You are not getting it sis. After you made the green card payment,a receipt number was generated for you in that email they sent you.

Check it now,it starts with IOE followed by 10digits. That's the GC fee payment receipt. When you find it,goggle green card status online,follow the instructions and put in the receipt number,you status will pop up.

You were using the receipt for your i130 petition to check and that's why you got that message stating that your case has been sent to the dept of states(NVC)

I just want you to know that you are a God send. Crisis averted. I tracked it down and got it :dance:

God bless you abeg. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Good, you can check your green card status at uscis.gov, click check case status then put in your receipt number starting with IOE plus 10 digits numbers. 

Thank You so much dear.  👍

Got it.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Update: So it's my 3rd day here in US and in the morning i have visited nearest Social Security office where i have applied for social id.  The process was easy and staff was very nice. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 10/13/2018 at 6:33 PM, Rameda said:

@CA1515

Hi everyone. Thank you for all your help and support. Here are the questions that were asked at my hubby's interview. Our police certificate was fine since we just got it in June. 
They asked the following paperwork at the window:
Marriage Cert
Police Cert
2017 taxes for sponsor and co-sponor.
Birth Cert
Oh and if you had US visa, please bring it also because they are asking for it if you are approved.
Here are the questions:
Here are the questions my hubby got asked. Hubby thinks the CO didn't want to approve him but found nothing. By the way, the CO spoke Spanish to him with some accent. Hope it helps.

Who petition you?

When is your wife birthday?

How and where did you meet?

How long have you been married?

How often do you see each other?

When was the last time you were in the US?

What does your wife do for a living?

Who pays for the visa process?

What are you going to do when you're in the US?

What do you do for a living?

Have you ever worked in the US?

Have your ever committed a crime?

Have you used drugs?

What is your highest education level?

What does your co-sponsor do for a living?

Where does co-sponsnor live?

From what I have seen and follow recent approval.  CEAC shows ISSUED the same day.  You get notification for shipping about 6-7 business days after the interview.

Edited by CA1515

Timeline
On 10/13/2018 at 6:33 PM, Rameda said:

@CA1515

Hi everyone. Thank you for all your help and support. Here are the questions that were asked at my hubby's interview. Our police certificate was fine since we just got it in June. 
They asked the following paperwork at the window:
Marriage Cert
Police Cert
2017 taxes for sponsor and co-sponor.
Birth Cert
Oh and if you had US visa, please bring it also because they are asking for it if you are approved.
Here are the questions:
Here are the questions my hubby got asked. Hubby thinks the CO didn't want to approve him but found nothing. By the way, the CO spoke Spanish to him with some accent. Hope it helps.

Who petition you?

When is your wife birthday?

How and where did you meet?

How long have you been married?

How often do you see each other?

When was the last time you were in the US?

What does your wife do for a living?

Who pays for the visa process?

What are you going to do when you're in the US?

What do you do for a living?

Have you ever worked in the US?

Have your ever committed a crime?

Have you used drugs?

What is your highest education level?

What does your co-sponsor do for a living?

Where does co-sponsnor live?

From what I have seen and follow recent approval.  CEAC shows ISSUED the same day.  You get notification for shipping about 6-7 business days after the interview.

Thanks for the update! That is not cool they tried not to approve him!  i am glad he kept his cool and did not let the CO intimidate him! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Thank You so much dear.  👍

Got it.  

You are very welcome.

44 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Update: So it's my 3rd day here in US and in the morning i have visited nearest Social Security office where i have applied for social id.  The process was easy and staff was very nice. 

Great 👍🏽

Timeline
1 hour ago, CA1515 said:

Thanks for the update! That is not cool they tried not to approve him!  i am glad he kept his cool and did not let the CO intimidate him! 

Jus got email with tracking number today.  How are you doing with preparations? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, wendykay said:

hello s and o gdday, am having difficulty to register for Dhl service for my passport.I used a computer today though it was saying ds160 and after I uploaded my passport page there was no link for me to proceed for payment.please what do i do.thanks

for me when I was having a difficulties,then I text them that am having a difficulties with the registering and they send me a messgesage that I should provide a new email.....which I do and they did it for me...so hold on let me check my mail and send you the details of the text

Timeline

UPDATE: Hi guys i just got my SSC from the mailbox today,now waiting for my GC to arrived and i just got a job today......looks like my process is getting faster than i expected 

Timeline
2 hours ago, wendykay said:

ustraveldocs.com

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

UPDATE: Hi guys i just got my SSC from the mailbox today,now waiting for my GC to arrived and i just got a job today......looks like my process is getting faster than i expected 

Congrats.  May I ask what kind of job do you do? 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

Timeline

wow

9 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

wow.... good news... how many days did your ssn spend and did you apply for the job and alsodid you go to their office to apply for the ssn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.