dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

That's what u need.they don't write as 2 years or 10years.ir1 means 10years.so you will get your 10years GC soon.

Ok. Thanks 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello everyone!) Those ones who have already moved to the United States, I need your help please! We paid GC fees on September, 4. Still haven't received my green card yet. Is it normal? Appreciated for any information, as always.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Sandi & Paul said:

On friday we got our interview scheduled for 1st of November🙌🙌🙌 We had to wait for slightly longer than two weeks to have our interview scheduled. Good luck to everybody🙌 And we hope our interview will go well! 

Congratulations! May your interview be fast and smooth!

Timeline
1 hour ago, S and o said:

hi prestige... please I wanted to ask a question because when I got to the port of entry at new York the immigration officer did not put any date of visa expired so does that mean 10years visa 

Am still in my country.  As long as u see IR1, it means u are given 10yrs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, S and o said:

at the port of entry at new York the immigrantion officer ask me how long is my marriage and I said two year and on my passport he stamped admitted but no two year visa or ten year visa writing on it, so please my question is how will I know if is ten years or two years. thanks

I’d assume 10 years but he should have written it under the stamp when it expires. Call uscis and tell them 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline

Just decided to check my status now and it shows in transit for I and my son... I checked last on Friday and the status was at nvc. we haven't gotten the email yet so my husband would call them to confirm. 

@Possible18 @O&O what's your status... please check

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

Hello everyone!) Those ones who have already moved to the United States, I need your help please! We paid GC fees on September, 4. Still haven't received my green card yet. Is it normal? Appreciated for any information, as always.

Absolutely Normal. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

Did you enter the states already or are you still at your home country? 

I received mine this Saturday after 22 days of entering the country. You can check the status of your GC online at the uscis website with receipt number. 

Your GC status will change to the following;

1) visa fee payment received 

2) card is being produced

3) card was mailed 

4) card was delivered by post office 

keep in mind it says it will take up to 120 days to receive so anytime really! Just gotta keep an eye out and have patience, if you need to show proof of being here lawfully you can still show your visa sticker in your passport 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Oritneye said:

Just decided to check my status now and it shows in transit for I and my son... I checked last on Friday and the status was at nvc. we haven't gotten the email yet so my husband would call them to confirm. 

Wow nice..mine still at NVC..

Timeline
6 hours ago, S and o said:

Hi abies. Good morning. Am now In USA. U said your status change please have u received the GC yet and please I want to know what site I can be checking my GC status too and also I want to ask did it take you 3weeks for the card to be ready for u

welcome to the united states

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, boro said:

Hello Everyone..Do we get our interview date confirmation from NVC or embassy ? Thanks in advance!! 

From NVC

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Here it is raining.Boston is famous for its cold.This will be first winter here.i am extra careful about it.i hope u get it soon.mine still says that they have accepted my fees.nothing else 😭😭😭

Brave yourself the winter it gets really bad over there. I am very lucky in Los Angeles, it doesn't get really cold and it doesn't snow either. During the winter our lowest is 39 degrees Fahrenheit.

Your green card status will change soon this week.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Oritneye said:

It looks like you have an interview date, call NVC to confirm.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.