dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Abies said:

@Ajt3 what's new? Have you checked your GC status online to know if it has been produced or mailed to you?if NO,please do.

@Rameda how did your husband's interview go? 

@wendykay how are you preparing for your big day?

@Sugarlegetiti and @LadyTT357 whats new with you girls? how are your husbands coping?

@Abies my sister am preparing, the affidavit of support my husband sent wasn't signed so I told him to get it signed and resend it.Is the w2 tax clearance compulsory because I don't have that too

thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi, everyone. can I still use passport photo that uploaded to VNC for medical exam and interview ? How long is it still valid ? I completed submission civil docs on 30-Sep and got CC on 12-Oct. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, wendykay said:

@Abies my sister am preparing, the affidavit of support my husband sent wasn't signed so I told him to get it signed and resend it.Is the w2 tax clearance compulsory because I don't have that too

thanks

Please just go with everything to avoid unnecessary delays during Visa issuance.

Original,photocopied,scanned copy with signature are all good sis.

Waiting to celebrate with you sis.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
9 hours ago, Saaniya said:

I had fever for couple of days and then my wisdom tooth was extracted which was quiet painful and was on antibiotics for the same.. doing better now. Will be flying to Mumbai tomorrow.  Thanku so much and keep me in ur prayers. 

Awww.. so sorry dear. Tooth extraction can be so painful but I'm glad you are feeling better now.

Safe flight to Mumbai and congratulations in advance.

Timeline
14 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Hubby is coping well, he knows his way around town now. I have taken him to work twice and he has gone home by himself. This morning I dropped him off at the SSA office and he went home again by himself.

We still have not received his SSC, I called yesterday and was told he should have have received the card already and our address was confirmed and it is correct. I asked when they mailed it and was told they can't give me that information and we should go to the office. Today at the SSA office my hubby was told he should have received his card by now and was give another receipt with today's date. Hubby asked again when the card was mailed and he was told again they can't give him that information but if he doesn't receive the SSC in three weeks he should come to the office again and they will issue him his card there. 

With the Green Card it still says In Process.

Trust you are doing well.

Alright sis. Wishing you both all the best. I'm doing better now compared to when I came in newly but its beginning to get real cold right here.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Yes .. exactly I am waiting for SSN for going on with other stuffs..Boston is very cold.The whole Massachusetts just freezes in winter..it is actually snow city..This gonna be hard for us as we are not accustomed with that much cold.

You are absolutely right on this,trust hubs has gotten you some winter clothings.

Here in California,it doesn't snow but does get really cold and I'm hopeful with time,we will get use to the various weather.

Cheers..!

Edited by Abies

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mara0899 said:

Hi, everyone. can I still use passport photo that uploaded to VNC for medical exam and interview ? How long is it still valid ? I completed submission civil docs on 30-Sep and got CC on 12-Oct. 

Yes for medical but you need the US passport style for your Visa interview.

The 5cm×5cm size.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Abies said:

Please just go with everything to avoid unnecessary delays during Visa issuance.

Original,photocopied,scanned copy with signature are all good sis.

Waiting to celebrate with you sis.

thanks alot sis, God bless you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Abies said:

Awww.. so sorry dear. Tooth extraction can be so painful but I'm glad you are feeling better now.

Safe flight to Mumbai and congratulations in advance.

Thanku so much :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Abies said:

You are absolutely right on this,trust hubs has gotten you some winter clothings.

Here in California,it doesn't snow but does get really cold and I'm hopeful with time,we will get use to the various weather.

Cheers..!

That's true..cheers..!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Hey @Abies hope you've been well in the states and getting use to it. Do you know whether the embassy usually or can claim a document to be invalid even if NVC approved of it? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

How to register my appointment and document delivery address online.I get interview appointment,I have CR1 visa appointment .I filled iv DS260 but it shows to make sure I have same information as DS160.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

If affidavit of support is send electronically ,then how to sign it ??? Do I have to print it and the scan it and submit??? I have no idea on what to do ..any help??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.