DGF

I-130 September 2018 Filers

630 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 6/8/2019 at 1:44 AM, Allison1128 said:

My RFE content is as below:

But the marriage certificate I submitted WASN'T an English translation. It is an official document given by the household registration office. 

It even has the officer's signature ... 

Anyone from Taiwan can help please? 

IMG_1627.JPG

Timeline
On 6/19/2019 at 6:40 AM, JadenL said:

Yup. And thanks. Goodluck to you as well. 🙏🙏🙏 I heard it takes 2-3 weeks for them to make a decision so I’m hoping to get an approval soon🙏🙏🙏🙏 may I know what kind of rfe did you get?

The post above is my RFE.  Ppl from my country normally get approvals by submitting English marriage certificate. I was told that it's very random. It all depends on the officers. 

Hopefully this whole process will come to an end soon....  

11 hours ago, Allison1128 said:

The post above is my RFE.  Ppl from my country normally get approvals by submitting English marriage certificate. I was told that it's very random. It all depends on the officers. 

Hopefully this whole process will come to an end soon....  

I hope we can get an approvals soon🙏🙏🙏🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, JadenL said:

Finally I got an approval 😍

Congratulations! 

I am not a lawyer and nothing I say is or should be taken as legal advice. 

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

Spoiler

Married: August 18th 2018

I-130 Sent: September 18th 2018

PD: September 20th 2018 TSC

NOA1 Received: October 5th 2018
Case Inquiry: July 13th 2019 

Case Inquiry Response: July 24th 2019 - in line for processing.

Escalated Case Inquiry: August 6th 2019 - tier 2 found that internal status was "in background check" despite results coming back 4 months prior.

Escalated Case Inquiry Response: August 7th 2019 - case was "delayed" because they had to "perform additional review" 🙄 case now with an officer.

NOA2: August 22nd 2019 (336 days)

Sent to DOS: September 5th 2019

NVC Received: September 13th 2019

Case Number: October 9th 2019

DS-260 Completed: October 28th 2019

NVC Docs Uploaded: October 29th 2019

DQ: December 18th 2019

Became IR1: August 18th 2020

IL: October 13th 2020

Interview: November 2nd 2020

Visa Received: November 5th 2020

POE: November 8th 2020

GC Received: January 23rd 2021

CR1/IR1 Montreal FAQ:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k927pE5wqzTN5n0lPYZ1JQxgbmnzmNWX5hSteyii0BY/

Timeline
11 hours ago, JadenL said:

Congrats!!!!  So it only took 10 days after they received your response. It was fast! Hopefully mine will come soon too. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Allison1128 said:

Congrats!!!!  So it only took 10 days after they received your response. It was fast! Hopefully mine will come soon too. 

11 hours ago, JadenL said:

Also how did you learn that you are  approved ?  By case tracker or online account? Thanks ! 

Edited by Allison1128

5 hours ago, Allison1128 said:

Yes. Online wasn’t updated but I received the hard copy in the mail. 😍🙏🙏🙏 yours will come soon. 

5 hours ago, Allison1128 said:

Also how did you learn that you are  approved ?  By case tracker or online account? Thanks ! 

I received it in the mail. Online is not updated yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, JadenL said:

Yes. Online wasn’t updated but I received the hard copy in the mail. 😍🙏🙏🙏 yours will come soon. 

Does anyone know why it differs? Mine was updated and approved online on 6/20 but no letter in the mail yet. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Saman1103 said:

Does anyone know why it differs? Mine was updated and approved online on 6/20 but no letter in the mail yet. 

You guys at Texas an Potomac are so lucky. :( My application still sits in a pile just waiting to be processed. 😭

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
3 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

You guys at Texas an Potomac are so lucky. :( My application still sits in a pile just waiting to be processed. 😭

Potomac is lucky they're super fast, under 4 months. Texas still took about 7 months for me but there's people waiting up to 10-11. I definitely feel bad for people at Nebraska. Some have June 2018 noa1s

Timeline
14 hours ago, JadenL said:

Oh great! So you received the letter on Jun 21. May I ask what exactly the approval date listed on the letter?

Trying to figure out how many days they need to review a RFE response after they receive it.  

Thanks! 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

Sometimes online status doesn't change at all. ( My accounts still shows "Case was received". ) 

But case tracker shows that RFE is sent on Mar 29. A week later, I received a RFE letter in the mail.

I believe your approval letter will come soon in the mail.  

Oh great! So you received the letter on Jun 21. May I ask what exactly the approval date listed on the letter?

Trying to figure out how many days they need to review a RFE response after they receive it.  

Thanks! 

It says june 18 it was approved and received it on the mail 21st of june

16 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

Check the mail this week you should get it should. I was approved on the 18th of june and received the noa2 by mail on the 21st of june. 

Sometimes online status doesn't change at all. ( My accounts still shows "Case was received". ) 

But case tracker shows that RFE is sent on Mar 29. A week later, I received a RFE letter in the mail.

I believe your approval letter will come soon in the mail.  

Count 7 days from the day it was received and you will get an approval. Then wait for the noa2 in the mail. Cause they received my rfe response on june 11 and by june 18 I got approved and then june 21 I got the noa2 in the mail. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.