dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Shodan's Faery said:

For anyone waitingย who also uses CEAC, it only took us 10 days after fully submitting everything to get a case complete. Iโ€™m crossing my fingers for an interview date soon, I miss him so much.ย 

Congrats!! Did you get an email saying CC or you called?ย 

Edited by MsKayC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone... I hope everyone is moving a step closer to uniting with their loved one.ย 

ย 

Just had a quick update for all those awaiting interviews at the Mumbai Embassy. I spoke with NVC today, they have started to schedule interviews at the Mumbai Embassy from today.ย 

So I am hoping all of us with CC should hear about our dates pretty soon :)ย 

ย 

Fingers crossed and best wishes for all the members out here :)ย 

ย 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Guys,

So I uploaded my doc on 13-Sept-18 and on 19-Sept-18 all doc accepted expect my passport scan copy as I uploaded in landscape instead of Portrait. So I uploaded in Portrait and resubmitted again. I am confused as today I ask my wife to call NVC to check why it's taking so long. So the NVC guy checked and said its again in landscape and will get the rejection. If i check on my computer it's in Portrait as well on CEAC and on my Phone plus on my wife phone. But if my wife and NVC agent check on the computer(CEAC) its show in Landscape. So I can say my bad luck so have to wait for the next rejection and then will again upload it and this time will upload in PDF instead of JPG to avoid any rotation error. So should I scan PDF without any Crop???

44 minutes ago, Saanish said:

Hello everyone... I hope everyone is moving a step closer to uniting with their loved one.ย 

ย 

Just had a quick update for all those awaiting interviews at the Mumbai Embassy. I spoke with NVC today, they have started to schedule interviews at the Mumbai Embassy from today.ย 

So I am hoping all of us with CC should hear about our dates pretty soon :)ย 

ย 

Fingers crossed and best wishes for all the members out here :)ย 

ย 

Hey iโ€™m waiting ย for cc. NVC received my document on 19.my consulate is also in mumbaiย 

so please keepย updating here for interview waiting time and all

thanks

ย 

Edited by Faizal

NVC received the additional documents they have been asking on 9/19 then I received an email last night 9/28 SAYING I HAVE ANOTHER CHECKLIST FOR THE I-864 FORM. HERE IS TO MORE WAITING. Seriously getting so fed up ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Iโ€™m calling NVC right now and every time I call Iโ€™m always on hold for 30 mins and I speak to the representative for like 1 minute only. Hope all of you guys are having a great day today. Iโ€™m having a terrible day already.ย 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Hello everyone,

ย 

I uploaded my documents in CEAC on 9-23, nvc have accepted my wife (petitioner) AOS but still reviewing my joint sponsor AOS and Civil documents.

ย 

I just noticed that theyย changedย my name that appear in the screen. It shows my First, Middle and last name as Surname andย FNUย as my first name. Did anyone got a similar situation? And how i can fix this!!

ย 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Musab said:

Hello everyone,

ย 

I uploaded my documents in CEAC on 9-23, nvc have accepted my wife (petitioner) AOS but still reviewing my joint sponsor AOS and Civil documents.

ย 

I just noticed that theyย changedย my name that appear in the screen. It shows my First, Middle and last name as Surname andย FNUย as my first name. Did anyone got a similar situation? And how i can fix this!!

ย 

Wow already?ย  Lucky you!ย  I submitted on 9/21 - hope that means we are soon!

ย 

Timeline

After submitting doc do we have to call NVC to review our doc as I submitted mine on 13-09-18 and got the Passport checklist on 19-09-18 resubmitted and again check today on a call with NVC agentย  29-09-18 but still passport copy is not correct so added it in addition doc. So now its 16 days and still caseย not CC is it normalย  ???????

Timeline
2 hours ago, Musab said:

Hello everyone,

ย 

ย 

ย 

Got the same situation but at the start so not after documents submission.ย They spell my wife surname wrong so we call NVC and they ask us to go atย https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.htmlย and forward the complain and upload her Passport Bio page to correct her name. So after I think 7 days or more the name changed with correct spell.

Edited by Muhammad Arman

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ella lee said:

NVC received the additional documents they have been asking on 9/19 then I received an email last night 9/28 SAYING I HAVE ANOTHER CHECKLIST FOR THE I-864 FORM. HERE IS TO MORE WAITING. Seriously getting so fed up ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Iโ€™m calling NVC right now and every time I call Iโ€™m always on hold for 30 mins and I speak to the representative for like 1 minute only. Hope all of you guys are having a great day today. Iโ€™m having a terrible day already.ย 

Going through the same stuff but with a different subject. Hope we will get CC soonย ย 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Muhammad Arman said:

Got the same situation but at the start so not after documents submission.ย They spell my wife surname wrong so we call NVC and they ask us to go atย https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.htmlย and forward the complain and upload her Passport Bio page to correct her name. So after I think 7 days or more the name changed with correct spell.

Ok I'll send them a note in the link.

ย Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Miaamor said:

Interview November 6th ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Congrats ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰ย 

how long after your cc you got your interview date pls?ย 

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.