485 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
1 minute ago, UA21 said:

Yes you’re absolutely right that works just like some fake marriages get approved as well. I just wish everyone who needs and deserves it to have a fast process for AOS🙏 Good luck everyone and let’s be respectful to each other and positive ✌🏼

I wish the best luck to you and your family. It would be amazing if you could update your timeline for Detroit helps everyone to get a perspective.

Update:

12/28/18 filled

12/31/18 recived and noa date for ap and ead

1/3/19 i485 noa 

1/24/19 biometrics appointment 

3/18/19 ready to schedule the interview 

3/25/19 interview scheduled 

5/1/19 the interview

27 minutes ago, lusiaan said:

Update:

12/28/18 filled

1/3/19 i485 noa 

5/1/19 the interview

Yay congrats and good luck 🍀 I hope you have a fast and smooth interview;)

19 minutes ago, UA21 said:

Yay congrats and good luck 🍀 I hope you have a fast and smooth interview;)

Thanks so much! Good luck to you and everyone waiting, hope you'll get news soon.🤞

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 3/30/2019 at 12:37 PM, lusiaan said:

Update:

12/28/18 filled

1/3/19 i485 noa 

5/1/19 the interview

Hi,

We have the same date of interview :)

Good luck for us!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hi guys. We filed last Feb. 14 of this year and had my bio appointment last March 28. Yesterday I got an update about my I-485 and it says it is ready to be scheduled an interview. How long so far the processing time of Detroit field office til I receive my interview schedule?

Thanks a lot.

23 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Hi guys. We filed last Feb. 14 of this year and had my bio appointment last March 28. Yesterday I got an update about my I-485 and it says it is ready to be scheduled an interview. How long so far the processing time of Detroit field office til I receive my interview schedule?

Thanks a lot.

Wow, that's really fast!

I have waited a week, but my status hasn't changed as fast as yours after the bio appointment. 

There's no rule to that, some people wait weeks while some wait much longer. You might hear something soon though. Good luck. 

Timeline
Just now, lusiaan said:

Wow, that's really fast!

I have waited a week, but my status hasn't changed as fast as yours after the bio appointment. 

There's no rule to that, some people wait weeks while some wait much longer. You might hear something soon though. Good luck. 

@lusiaan thank you very much for the info. I wasn’t expecting this early but I’m so grateful. Will keep an eye on this group forum for an update. Best of luck to you also 🍀

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Thanks a lot.

Wow!!

Congratulations for superb fast updated! my status change to ready to be schedule an interview almost 60 days after biometrics, and change again to interview schedule in 5 days.

hopefully they also scheduling your interview as soon as possible

Timeline
Just now, yuni_yuni said:

Wow!!

Congratulations for superb fast updated! my status change to ready to be schedule an interview almost 60 days after biometrics, and change again to interview schedule in 5 days.

hopefully they also scheduling your interview as soon as possible

Oh wow what a fast turn out for your interview schedule. I’m so happy for you. I bet Detroit Field Office is showing fast processing so far as what I’ve seen here on VJ. May I ask when is your Interview? And do we need to bring a photo album during the interview? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 3/31/2019 at 7:01 PM, yuni_yuni said:

Hi,

We have the same date of interview :)

Good luck for us!

My interview is the same day too!  😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Oh wow what a fast turn out for your interview schedule. I’m so happy for you. I bet Detroit Field Office is showing fast processing so far as what I’ve seen here on VJ. May I ask when is your Interview? And do we need to bring a photo album during the interview? 

my interview will be on May 1st, 

The interview Invitation letter not really mention about to bring photo for interview

but i think we need to bring anything that we had to proof the bona fide marriage.

i am not thinking about photo album but maybe i will just printing the some picture in paper.

hopefully they can accept it :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.