485 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 hour ago, kyquintero said:

My interview is the same day too!  😊

woww.... so far 3 person will be interview in the same day..

27 minutes ago, LisaLisa said:

My status changed to Case is ready to be... should I be expecting a letter any day now?

It needs to change to "interview scheduled" now. Then you wait for the letter.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
2 minutes ago, lusiaan said:

It needs to change to "interview scheduled" now. Then you wait for the letter.

Oh I didn't realize I was under the impression that after the ready to be scheduled people got their interview letters soon after.

1 minute ago, LisaLisa said:

Oh I didn't realize I was under the impression that after the ready to be scheduled people got their interview letters soon 

It is kinda true, because as I noticed now (for Detroit) "interview scheduled" update comes around a week after "ready to be scheduled". And the letter comes right after (I'm talking about me and the few other people here).

But again, every case is different so it's hard to tell.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, lusiaan said:

It is kinda true, because as I noticed now (for Detroit) "interview scheduled" update comes around a week after "ready to be scheduled". And the letter comes right after (I'm talking about me and the few other people here).

But again, every case is different so it's hard to tell.

I think Detroit doesn't have the backlog that other centers have. So as soon as the application is ready they assign it for an interview. I saw they processing times went down this month for Detroit. I feel so good they are doing a pretty good job. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
3 hours ago, yuni_yuni said:

my interview will be on May 1st, 

The interview Invitation letter not really mention about to bring photo for interview

but i think we need to bring anything that we had to proof the bona fide marriage.

i am not thinking about photo album but maybe i will just printing the some picture in paper.

hopefully they can accept it :)

Thank you for the information. Looking forward for my interview appointment in the mail one of these days..🤞

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

@Lucy&Jason,

i wish your status change to "Interview was schedule" as soon as possible also

Good Luck for all Detroit people!!

Hello  guys , 

if someone is looking for a civil surgeon in Metro Detroit , I recomand May Antone , MD . I couldn' t find anyone to just sign off the vaccination part  . Because  I missed vaccines , I went to the  County Health Department and to a medical clinic for uninsured and got 6 different vaccines . Dr Antone   did a physical and some blood work and a chest X  ray  and gave me the sealed I - 693 envelope . The cost was $ 200 . Couldn ' t find enyone to do it cheaper . 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 4/6/2019 at 1:54 PM, alun said:

Hello  guys , 

if someone is looking for a civil surgeon in Metro Detroit , I recomand May Antone , MD . I couldn' t find anyone to just sign off the vaccination part  . Because  I missed vaccines , I went to the  County Health Department and to a medical clinic for uninsured and got 6 different vaccines . Dr Antone   did a physical and some blood work and a chest X  ray  and gave me the sealed I - 693 envelope . The cost was $ 200 . Couldn ' t find enyone to do it cheaper . 

Hi! 

I went to this one, he was the only one that signed for just the vaccination part, I don't remember how much he charged for do that but was the cheaper one. 

Dr. Rajinder Sharma
24604 Michigan Avenue Suite 100
Dearborn MI 48124
 313-562-9020

Timeline
11 hours ago, kyquintero said:

Hi! 

I went to this one, he was the only one that signed for just the vaccination part, I don't remember how much he charged for do that but was the cheaper one. 

Dr. Rajinder Sharma
24604 Michigan Avenue Suite 100
Dearborn MI 48124
 313-562-9020

Interview has been Scheduled!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Yay! I can’t believe my I-485’s “Interview was Scheduled” It’s been only 5days since I got an update that my case is already ready to be scheduled for an interview. I must say Detroit is really fast when it comes to processing.

Timeline
On 4/8/2019 at 9:16 AM, Lucy&Jason said:

Yay! I can’t believe my I-485’s “Interview was Scheduled” It’s been only 5days since I got an update that my case is already ready to be scheduled for an interview. I must say Detroit is really fast when it comes to processing.

Have you gotten your letter?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.