Harish

Potomac I-130 April 2018 come here

204 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 9/4/2018 at 9:56 PM, Harish said:

Anybody from Potomac I-130 filer for April 2018 ? Come here please

Hey! Yes, our petition got to Potomac. Our receipt date is April 5. Hope to hear something from USCIS in the coming months :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

Mine is 02/26 @potomac nothing so far 🤔

The furthest they’ve appreciated so far is feb 23rd as per Igor’s list. Yours will come anytime now

10 hours ago, Diachka said:

Hey! Yes, our petition got to Potomac. Our receipt date is April 5. Hope to hear something from USCIS in the coming months :)

Wo mine is 17th April, Potomac is taking a lot of time :( I am hoping it in end of October 

7 hours ago, D & T said:

Me! April 3rd! 😊 Our timelines are shrinking! It means they’re processing pretty fast! I’m excited! My timeline says end of October 🎉🙏🏻

Same here my timeline says end of October too hope we get it fast! #fingerscrossed

Timeline
1 hour ago, Harish said:

Wo mine is 17th April, Potomac is taking a lot of time :( I am hoping it in end of October 

Same here my timeline says end of October too hope we get it fast! #fingerscrossed

My timeline says the end of October too. So, I hope it will be accurate :) good luck to all of us!

1 hour ago, VALU said:

My receipt date is March 30th, close enough to you. I'm new to VJ. How accurate are their estimated approval times? Currently mine is by October 26.

I don’t think they are that much accurate as VJ estimate on filer who have received Approval, it’s all depended on USCIS,, good luck to everyone! Hope we get it soon :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, nickymicky said:

yeah I called them and they told me that Potomac is currently processing sept 2017 cases.

SEPTEMBER!!???...God they are so damn slow!!!😡😡😡

Timeline
6 hours ago, nickymicky said:

yeah I called them and they told me that Potomac is currently processing sept 2017 cases.

I don't think they will say anything other than what their official website says. It seems like it's in their corporate manual, so they read from a book. If they really on September now, we will hear from them only in half a year. I just can't believe that reviewing a petition takes  a year. That's way too long. I read somewhere that processing times on the USCIS website are not always accurate as they don't update them often. So, I'm hoping for the better, though preparing for the worse.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.