TBoneTX

February 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
13 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

Oh well.. thought she was waiting with us. Anyways. Good for her if so.. 

cant keep track of everyone as much as I try😂😂

According to USCIS, they will approve us on the 30th... they will be approving RFE response coz it’s a PAY DAY...:rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Daniela M_______ said:

BTW, if you receive the approval notice on old website... does it make the USCIS tracker app notify you? I only get the notifications of system maintenance  and bulletins, and it's been so long I don't even know if that app works or what. I have never received an email from the new website anyways. I do received an email from USCIS when NOA1.

Yes you will be notified. It will pop up into your screen..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Yes you will be notified. It will pop up into your screen..

Good! One thing less to refresh every day lol.

NOA 1 *NEW* USCIS website: March 01, 2018

RFE USCIS website: September 26, 2018

RFE Hard copy: October 01, 2018

RFE Response Sent:  October 10, 2018

RFE Received by USCIS:  October 16, 2018

NOA2!!!!! *NEW* USCIS website: November 2, 2018

NVC Received: November 14, 2018

NVC Case Number: November 29, 2018

NVC In Transit: December 11, 2018

NVC Ready: December 13, 2018

Medical: February 18, 2019

CAS (Biometrics): February 19, 2019

Interview: February 20, 2019 - APPROVED!

CEAC Issued: Februery 27, 2019

VOH: March 12, 2019

POE: March 23, 2019

Marriage: May 10, 2019

24 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

Oh well.. thought she was waiting with us. Anyways. Good for her if so.. 

cant keep track of everyone as much as I try😂😂

Yes I posted approval here on the forum a few pages back hehe! Don't worry, there's a lot of us on these forums, hard to keep up with it all. Was approved on 18th Sept. 

I did get reply in a week...Aware that we were extremely lucky in that sense. I do still check everyday for those still waiting, especially you both @Lucy&Jason and @BJ & Christine looking forward to seeing yours v. soon hopefully! 

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                           13th Feb. 2018

Packet Delivered:                                  16th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Text & Email:                               20th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Hard copy Received:                  24th Feb. 2018

40 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

I know there are other wait along with us 3. @lotusflower16 is one that comes to mind. 

I forsee all us that hat replied back the first week of September being approved and moving to the noa2 forum the same day. 

This is not a group I ever wanted to be in lol. Love you guys and all but really wanted to be in that lucky Sept NOA2 group :( not in this “special” class haha

When I think about all of those people who were complaining in August (myself included) that it was taking so long and now many of her have their case numbers and we are still sitting here...ugh it’s just so head shaking. And please...don’t tell me my time will come!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Got an approval!!

Old site     February 6th
New Site  February 12th
NOA2       September 24th

I got an email to say that action had been taken on our case. The update appeared on the new website but not the old.

For anyone still waiting, my fiancé visited his local congress office on Monday. He was able to speak to someone super helpful who put in an inquiry for us. Maybe just coincidence but we were notified of an approval the next day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

After sending a service inquiry, we got a generic email stating that we should here a response within 45 days. 

No RFE

We're sitting on 224 days (according to old website).

I don't care anymore. My fiancé is coming back to South Africa and I can't wait to fall pregnant. Life must go on.😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I considered the whole applying for a tourist visa thing, but I'm drained. The embassy wants an arm and a leg for non-americans from Africa to be able to travel there. So my beloved future husband will just fly here instead because (American Privilege an all, no visa requirements)

😂🙌

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 hours ago, americaninlove said:

Yay!! How did you find out?? So happy for you!

They sent an email and text for an update on new site. I'm waiting for a callback on having it FAXed. 171 minutes to go...

4 hours ago, Daniela M_______ said:

BTW, if you receive the approval notice on old website... does it make the USCIS tracker app notify you? I only get the notifications of system maintenance  and bulletins, and it's been so long I don't even know if that app works or what. I have never received an email from the new website anyways. I do received an email from USCIS when NOA1.

We actually received neither app notice nor email notification from the website. Both updated though, we had to actually go and OPEN the app/log into the website to find out. So we found out three days after the actual approval 🙄I would keep checking, as much as annoying it is 🙈

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So I'm not staying here without doing nothing while waiting 😂😂 since my last post here I got a letter from the resort we stayed in May confirming our time there and I asked Uber a ride log showing his trips in Mexico.

I'm getting creative on evidence for the interview because of the horror stories I've read here... I'm not letting the CO to have the smallest doubt about our relationship ☝️lol (well, considering the case that they will ask for my evidence, but better to be safe).

Also it makes me feel like I have things under control and not that USCIS is controlling me hahaha I'm going crazy for sure...

NOA 1 *NEW* USCIS website: March 01, 2018

RFE USCIS website: September 26, 2018

RFE Hard copy: October 01, 2018

RFE Response Sent:  October 10, 2018

RFE Received by USCIS:  October 16, 2018

NOA2!!!!! *NEW* USCIS website: November 2, 2018

NVC Received: November 14, 2018

NVC Case Number: November 29, 2018

NVC In Transit: December 11, 2018

NVC Ready: December 13, 2018

Medical: February 18, 2019

CAS (Biometrics): February 19, 2019

Interview: February 20, 2019 - APPROVED!

CEAC Issued: Februery 27, 2019

VOH: March 12, 2019

POE: March 23, 2019

Marriage: May 10, 2019

32 minutes ago, Daniela M_______ said:

So I'm not staying here without doing nothing while waiting 😂😂 since my last post here I got a letter from the resort we stayed in May confirming our time there and I asked Uber a ride log showing his trips in Mexico.

I'm getting creative on evidence for the interview because of the horror stories I've read here... I'm not letting the CO to have the smallest doubt about our relationship ☝️lol (well, considering the case that they will ask for my evidence, but better to be safe).

Also it makes me feel like I have things under control and not that USCIS is controlling me hahaha I'm going crazy for sure...

You can join me in the loony bin lol!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, kabney110 said:

They sent an email and text for an update on new site. I'm waiting for a callback on having it FAXed. 171 minutes to go...

I got it an email too they sent it yesterday !! Can’t wait to see what took them so long 🤔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Ok here's the situation, according to the guy who read me my RFE letter:

I sent my divorce decree, signed by a judge and certified by the court clerk and I was told that the RFE asks for proof that a divorce was filed. What in the actual hell? I spent the afternoon calling the state where I divorced, they were like we sent you everything we had, what else do they want?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.