TBoneTX

February 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, I.Kat said:

I saw some people in December thread still waiting, in their 280something days 😪 We got approved just last week on our 256th day = IT IS POSSIBLE, you guys, do not lose hope!🌈

Woooow you waited that long and you didn’t even receive an rfe

Was your case more complicated than the average do you think? 

Delighted for you anyway ❤️

1 hour ago, Sarah6422 said:

Hey guys day 210 here no updates anywhere but received this email. I remember seeing people posting it before . 

Did anyone get approved or an rfe soon after getting this email?

They looked at our case 2 weeks ago but we haven’t received an rfe or approval . 

I feel everyone’s pain trust me xx

7DD5EF94-4FC4-4282-ACF1-0B3EA4308E68.jpeg

First time I got this we got the RFE notification the next day. Second time I got it (it had the same date that they last took action as the first time) and nothing happened after that. So my guess is it means nothing...BUT they are definitely waiting on something, so that is better then they just lost your case lol

Timeline
On 9/11/2018 at 6:56 AM, Sarah6422 said:

I’m in Ireland too

I THINK you can go ahead and book your medical now without your new case number . That will speed things up . Then you’ll be ready for your interview.  Let me know how things go 

I'm in Ireland, three :)

But only at day 154.  So will be following your progress to interview.  Am I overly optimistic in assuming 2 months from NOA2 to interview?

first met late 2016, met 13 more times since. Filed i-129 Apr 14th. NOA2 dated Oct 11th. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

U have to add 😂😂😂😂 or u can and will be taken serious.. that's why I asked and didn't assume. 😜

My fiance  says that all the time !! I’m joking and he thinks I’m serious 🤡 

Just now, BJ & Christine said:

There's still people from November also.. just keep that all in mind.. 

congratulations on ur approval.

Oh man, really? 💔 😥 Thank you !o much"

Just now, Sarah6422 said:

Woooow you waited that long and you didn’t even receive an rfe

Was your case more complicated than the average do you think? 

Delighted for you anyway ❤️

Aww, thank you so much! I totally thought our case wasn't complicated at all and now, looking back, I would have to think the opposite. My fiance has two kiddos from his previous marriage and I spent two years in the US on J1 visa, that probably adds some time to the background checks? But who knows, really.... I just thought that if there was something wrong with our case, they should have just asked (meaning sent RFE)! 😂 

I think I give up today. I'll give it until tomorrow but I think then I'm just done. I will not think about this again after tomorrow and won't check anything else again and maybe something will come in the mail and maybe it won't. I'm just SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING DEFLATED TODAY. Watching all the RFE approvals on Friday from people who sent theirs in AFTER MINE. And some with the EXACT SAME RFE. I was soooooo hoping something would update today or a letter would just magically come. No updates on either site. Nothing in the mail. I AM FINISHED WITH THIS HORRIBLE PROCESS. I just can't take this anymore. 

My fiance says "this is our week. I can feel it." He's been saying that every week since BEGINNING OF AUGUST. How many weeks can you keep saying it until you have lost all positivity. I am done. Please tell me I'm insane. I just want to cry for days. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, rye_212 said:

I'm in Ireland, three :)

But only at day 154.  So will be following your progress to interview.  Am I overly optimistic in assuming 2 months from NOA2 to interview?

Ahh nice ! No I think that’s well achievable ! I’m on day 210 :( but my case is taking longer than most for some reason . 

Ireland doesn’t seem to have long wait times for medical and interview , i looked into medical in August and wait time was 3 weeks x 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

First time I got this we got the RFE notification the next day. Second time I got it (it had the same date that they last took action as the first time) and nothing happened after that. So my guess is it means nothing...BUT they are definitely waiting on something, so that is better then they just lost your case lol

Yea I feel like something is about to happen. I’ve been sayin the same as your fiancé . Optimistic Irish 😂

I know it’s hurts like hell, nobody understands it like we do, you are going to be approved any minute/day now!!

No rfe to wait for now !!next time you hear,  you’ll be approved !! Can you imagine how good that’s gonna feel. Look how far we’ve come I bet you didn’t think you’d make it this far! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
18 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

I think I give up today. I'll give it until tomorrow but I think then I'm just done. I will not think about this again after tomorrow and won't check anything else again and maybe something will come in the mail and maybe it won't. I'm just SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING DEFLATED TODAY. Watching all the RFE approvals on Friday from people who sent theirs in AFTER MINE. And some with the EXACT SAME RFE. I was soooooo hoping something would update today or a letter would just magically come. No updates on either site. Nothing in the mail. I AM FINISHED WITH THIS HORRIBLE PROCESS. I just can't take this anymore. 

My fiance says "this is our week. I can feel it." He's been saying that every week since BEGINNING OF AUGUST. How many weeks can you keep saying it until you have lost all positivity. I am done. Please tell me I'm insane. I just want to cry for days. 

Step back relax take a deep breath. On average it's taking about 21 days to get a response on the Rfe. It should come this week that's what I'm hoping for.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, aminkowz said:

OMG, we just got APPROVED!!!

Old Site: February, 6th

New Site: February, 12th

Approval come via the old website. This is surreal!!!

Can you post the link to the old site?

1 minute ago, Sarah6422 said:

Yea I feel like something is about to happen. I’ve been sayin the same as your fiancé . Optimistic Irish 😂

I know it’s hurts like hell, nobody understands it like we do, you are going to be approved any minute/day now!!

No rfe to wait for now !!next time you hear,  you’ll be approved !! Can you imagine how good that’s gonna feel. Look how far we’ve come I bet you didn’t think you’d make it this far! 

Hah you are 100% right about the optimistic Irish. That is him absolutely and I'm a 100% realist, which means mostly pessimistic these days lol. It's one of the reasons we work well together. But if I read "your time is coming soon" one more time, I may throw my computer out the window!!! 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, JunandMay said:

Link is broken. Do you have a copy or can you tell us a bit what was in the article?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

Link is broken. Do you have a copy or can you tell us a bit what was in the article?

https://www.philstar.com/opinion/2018/09/23/1853782/usciss-new-denial-memo-now-effect

Just remove the (.) from the end of her link

We've covered this already in here--just the new memo info.

Edited by americaninlove

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.