MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I just saw another Aug approval from TSC! Slow but moving!   

NOA1 Aug 9

NOA2 March 15

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=306365 

I'm not an Aug filer though lol 

congrats to them!!! 

1 minute ago, Allison1128 said:

I just saw another Aug approval from TSC! Slow but moving!   

NOA1 Aug 9

NOA2 March 15

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=306365 

I'm not an Aug filer though lol 

congrats to them!!! 

On the Case Tracker app, I saw about 5-6 approvals from 6th-10th August! And some RFE's too. Texas is definitely moving forward. My PD is August 10 so fingers crossed!

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

10th August 2018: I-130 Petition Filed

15th August 2018: I-130 Payment taken

23rd August 2018: NOA1 Received

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Muna_93 said:

On the Case Tracker app, I saw about 5-6 approvals from 6th-10th August! And some RFE's too. Texas is definitely moving forward. My PD is August 10 so fingers crossed!

WOOOOOOW Nice! I haven't checked the app recently. Thanks for this good news! Fingers crossed for you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Allison1128 said:

It will soon be your turn for sure! Did you check your mailbox?

Seems like USCIS recently doesn't notify ppl via emails. 

Yes i did nothing in there as of today may be by end of this month .. uscis doesnt notify people via emails they send letters in mail only nvc communicate with you through emails nd calls . 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Muna_93 said:

Oh I just remember LPR filers has faster timeline than US citizens according to the offical website.

is it possible those Aug approvals are LPR filers?  😭

9 hours ago, Allison1128 said:

Oh I just remember LPR filers has faster timeline than US citizens according to the offical website.

is it possible those Aug approvals are LPR filers?  😭

Doubt it for a couple reasons. Firstly, there are not that many LPR applications compared to USC applications overall. Second, these approvals happened over the past week, just when a couple of USC I-130 approvals were reported on VJ.

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

24 minutes ago, Muna_93 said:

Doubt it for a couple reasons. Firstly, there are not that many LPR applications compared to USC applications overall. Second, these approvals happened over the past week, just when a couple of USC I-130 approvals were reported on VJ.

All I know is, I’m losing my mind. This has been so hard, mentally and physically. My cerebral pressure was good for so long and boom it’s back up again. Back to spinal taps 😭😭

1 minute ago, inneedofmyhb said:

All I know is, I’m losing my mind. This has been so hard, mentally and physically. My cerebral pressure was good for so long and boom it’s back up again. Back to spinal taps 😭😭

Awe, get better soon! But I know, it's hard. I let out a lot of my stress on my partner and I know it's so bad of me and that I need to stop letting this process affect our relationship. It's so hard... 

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

I just received my RFE in the mail and it says pages 10-12 are missing. We did indicate that we didn't have an interpreter/attorney/anybody else completing our forms on our behalf so I'm thinking maybe I just thought the blank pages weren't necessary to send? Though I don't know why I would have left the blank pages in my application and not sent them with his... I'm hoping it was just a ridiculous mistake because if I left them out of both then I'll be getting a 2nd RFE for the same thing 

Would they generally check everything else is there before sending an RFE?

Edited by juineh

Yes, I wish the I-130 guide had some warnings. I attached both a check and a credit card authorization and it got rejected. I even put a note that said, use the credit card authorization, if it fails use the check instead. They sent everything back to me. They're really strict with the guidelines. It makes sense though, they don't want to leave any room for interpretation and deal with customer support calls. 

Friday, August 10th, 2018 - Mailed I-130

Friday, August 24th, 2018 - Remailed I-130

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Available for Pickup

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Picked up

Friday, August 31st, 2018 - Payment Accepted

Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 - NOA1

Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 - NOA2 (USPS Mail)

Monday, April 22nd, 2019 - Sent to USCIS (Status Available Online)

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - NVC Case Number Generated

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - AOS/IV Paid

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - Payment Received

Monday, June 3rd, 2019 - Documents Submitted

Thursday, June 20th, 2019 - (RFE) Issues with Documents

Thursday, June 27th, 2019 - Documents Re-submitted

Friday, July 19th, 2019 - Documents Qualified

Monday, August 19th, 2019 - Interview Letter
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 - Interview Date

Friday, September 6th, 2019 - Visa Pickup From Document Service Center

2 hours ago, Muna_93 said:

Awe, get better soon! But I know, it's hard. I let out a lot of my stress on my partner and I know it's so bad of me and that I need to stop letting this process affect our relationship. It's so hard... 

Oh God. I thought i was the only one affecting our relationship. Ah. Soon this phase will pass by and all of us will get our approvals. High hopes ✌

Timeline
1 hour ago, juineh said:

I just received my RFE in the mail and it says pages 10-12 are missing. We did indicate that we didn't have an interpreter/attorney/anybody else completing our forms on our behalf so I'm thinking maybe I just thought the blank pages weren't necessary to send? Though I don't know why I would have left the blank pages in my application and not sent them with his... I'm hoping it was just a ridiculous mistake because if I left them out of both then I'll be getting a 2nd RFE for the same thing 

Would they generally check everything else is there before sending an RFE?

Every inapplicable blanks I left as "N/A". I saw someone did this.

But I am not sure if this is correct since I haven't got my NOA2 yet.

2 hours ago, Allison1128 said:

Every inapplicable blanks I left as "N/A". I saw someone did this.

But I am not sure if this is correct since I haven't got my NOA2 yet.

Okay I'll do this also, thank you!

What a stupid mistake?!?!!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, juineh said:

Okay I'll do this also, thank you!

What a stupid mistake?!?!!!

At least they touched your file. It’s almost there! Good luck 🍀 

11 hours ago, MK23 said:

Oh God. I thought i was the only one affecting our relationship. Ah. Soon this phase will pass by and all of us will get our approvals. High hopes ✌

Lol trust me, you are not alone! I like this saying: "Hold the vision, trust the process". Hopefully good news for all of us soon 🙏🙏

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.