MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

On 4/13/2019 at 6:41 AM, Deha said:

NOA August 29 2018 

Got approved today with date of April 8 2019

congratulations. are you a citizen or a permanent resident. my PD is sept 13 under TSC also hopefully mine is next :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Married June 9, 2016

I-130 August 8, 2018

I-130 NOA1 August 21, 2018

I-130 Approved January 10, 2019

NVC Received January 18, 2019 

Case Complete at NVC April 11, 2019 

We currently waiting for our interview letter, praying for June interview.

29 minutes ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

Married June 9, 2016

I-130 August 8, 2018

I-130 NOA1 August 21, 2018

I-130 Approved January 10, 2019

NVC Received January 18, 2019 

Case Complete at NVC April 11, 2019 

We currently waiting for our interview letter, praying for June interview.

Omg why is soo long till June? Cant it be earlier on May? And why did the NVC process took long too? Could please tell me, how long did it take for you to receive some codes ow whtever it is?did u give them the required documents online right after u got that code?or u took ur time?

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Shahzoda said:

Omg why is soo long till June? Cant it be earlier on May? And why did the NVC process took long too? Could please tell me, how long did it take for you to receive some codes ow whtever it is?did u give them the required documents online right after u got that code?or u took ur time?

The Nigeria Embassy is already finished with available May date. They will start doing June next week. 

Paid AOS Bill March 5, 2019. 

Pay IV March 15, 2019.

Sent AOS March 19, 2019.

Sent DS-261 March 22.

Sent in my AOS March 19, 2019

So far our process is 8 months so it is moving forward in a good way we will be finished once it's time for interview.

Congratulations. You are lucky and I hope the rest of the process goes well. I am 10 months still waiting for NOA 2

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Haran??1933 said:

Congratulations. You are lucky and I hope the rest of the process goes well. I am 10 months still waiting for NOA 2

Thank you and yours is already on it's way stay positive and everything will happen so smoothly. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 4/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, Muna_93 said:

257 days and counting...anyone else in the same boat? The case number right before ours was sent an RFE today soooo hopefully we're next in line..

The same thing happen to me , the case number right in front of me got approved and the same week I got approve also . Hopefully yours is this coming week. Good luck 

25 minutes ago, Agie3105 said:

Hi All 

For Texas, how long does it take on average for them to decide a case once they received RFE response? 

We filed Aug 15, got RFE letter and responses April 12 (they got it April 17).

Thank you! 

I am sooo happy to see this post!!! I have asked the question if uscis updates Case when they receive response. I haven’t gotten any updates If they received. Lawyer ticked me off, sent response via us regular mail instead of express where it can be tracked!!! Now I’m in limbo! How did you find out they received?

1 minute ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I am sooo happy to see this post!!! I have asked the question if uscis updates Case when they receive response. I haven’t gotten any updates If they received. Lawyer ticked me off, sent response via us regular mail instead of express where it can be tracked!!! Now I’m in limbo! How did you find out they received?

Oh and 90% of the time they usually approve 2 weeks after receiving response. 

My papers got approve April 23,2019

USCIS tracker send me notification and I double  check it on the uscis website and it was approve😊😊😊😊

Thank you lord🙏🙏🙏

P&M

7 hours ago, Porfirio&Maibell said:

My papers got approve April 23,2019

USCIS tracker send me notification and I double  check it on the uscis website and it was approve😊😊😊😊

Thank you lord🙏🙏🙏

Congratulations to both of you.! Long process but the rest of us for August filers we are continuing waiting. My receipt date August 14th. 

16 hours ago, Agie3105 said:

Fab news and fingers crossed! I found out because the case tracker website for our case got updated. 

Hoping for speedy and good news for us both! 

Right! About 1 hour after I talked to the gal at Uscis, they updated my case status. We will both be good very soon!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.