TBoneTX

January 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,648 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Try these..

Option 1:

Call USCIS. Do not press anything. Do not choose a language. If someone who picked up the phone cannot answer your question, ask them to transfer you to TIER 2.

Option 2:

Dial 1-866-953-7684

Option 3:

Call 1-800-375-5283

Press 1 to continue to english

Press 2 for case status

Press 1 if you know your receipt number

Press your receipt number 922(WAC) then your numeric receipt number

Option 4:

Dial 1-800-375-5283 then press 1,2,2,4,2,1 then enter receipt number then press 1.

Congratulations @Deehotstepper 😊😊

Thank you! I will try them tomorrow!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Clecuona said:

Hi guys…I’ve seen many of you are calling. I haven’t because i don’t know what to press or who to ask for. I’m on day 210. Please help 😕I see you’ve been speaking to a tier 2 person. Is that who I ask for because I know the beginning is all automated. 

What I did was calling the number, 800-375-5283 then 1,2,2,2 and an agent will help you. They will ask you your receipt number and of you are the petitioner, they will verify some information then ask them the case of your status. After that, ask if they can transfer you to Tier 2. They will ask you why though, I told them I need to ask them more questions and luckily the lady transferred me to tier 2. Lol 

Friends since 2005

Went to HK together, became couple 11/23/2017

NOA 1: JANUARY 25 2018

NOA 2: AUGUST 7 2018

NVC RECEIVED: AUGUST 17 2018

NVC CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED: AUGUST 20 2018

CASE IN TRANSIT: SEPTEMBER 04 2018

CASE READY: SEPTEMBER 05, 2018

MEDICAL: SEPTEMBER 11 & 12, 2018

INTERVIEW: SEPTEMBER 14, 2018 (RESCHEDULED BY USEM DUE TO TYPHOON)

INTERVIEW: SEPTEMBER 18, 2018 APPROVED!!

VISA ISSUED: SEPTEMBER 20, 2018

VISA IN TRANSIT:  SEPTEMBER 24, 2018

VOH: SEPTEMBER 25, 2018

FLIGHT TO THE US: NOVEMBER 14, 2018

WEDDING: JANUARY 23, 2019

Adjustment of Status/EAD/AP

PACKET SENT TO USCIS: March 12, 2019 

RECEIVED DATE: March 14, 2019

NOA 1: March 18, 2019 

BIOMETRICS: May 7, 2019

1 minute ago, IandM1123 said:

What I did was calling the number, 800-375-5283 then 1,2,2,2 and an agent will help you. They will ask you your receipt number and of you are the petitioner, they will verify some information then ask them the case of your status. After that, ask if they can transfer you to Tier 2. They will ask you why though, I told them I need to ask them more questions and luckily the lady transferred me to tier 2. Lol 

Thank you so much I will def try to call them tomorrow! 

3 hours ago, Deehotstepper said:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

I am not sure how to start, I think I am still in shock. I decided to call USCIS today because i didn't receive the letter I was supposed to get, I spoke with another wonderful lady. I was patient and waited for her to get through her process and verification questions. I told her that i was calling because i didn't receive the explanation letter for why my case could not be expedited, and then i added if she can check the status of my case and let me know if someone is still reviewing it. She said one moment while she checks, she came back on the phone and told me that my case have been approved today and the letter was just sent out, dated 08/08/18. what a special date. i am so in shock, i have not called my fiance yet, i feel like i should just wait for the system to update by tonight or tomorrow to show the approval before i tell her, in case i am dreaming.

I was just so emotional when she said you have been approved, i asked her to make sure please because i must be dreaming, she said she cant lie about something like this. i say God bless you very well and if i could see you right now, i would hug you so much. 

i got off the phone and cried by myself for a few minutes, then composed myself and got back to work. it still feels so surreal. i have not told anyone but you guys because we have all been through this tough journey together since January, 7 months. we are family. i promise to remain here with you guys my fiends and help out as i can.

i will put all you my remaining friends in my prayers that you too will receive your blessing of approval, in Jesus name. Amen.

NOA1 Old: 01/31/18

New: 02/05/18

NOA2: 08/08/18

What an amazing surprise! Congrats! Just as I thought I was coming down from my “approval high” this gave me all feels. This is a heart wrenching process but so nice to experience it with others going through the same thing!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
4 hours ago, Deehotstepper said:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

I am not sure how to start, I think I am still in shock. I decided to call USCIS today because i didn't receive the letter I was supposed to get, I spoke with another wonderful lady. I was patient and waited for her to get through her process and verification questions. I told her that i was calling because i didn't receive the explanation letter for why my case could not be expedited, and then i added if she can check the status of my case and let me know if someone is still reviewing it. She said one moment while she checks, she came back on the phone and told me that my case have been approved today and the letter was just sent out, dated 08/08/18. what a special date. i am so in shock, i have not called my fiance yet, i feel like i should just wait for the system to update by tonight or tomorrow to show the approval before i tell her, in case i am dreaming.

I was just so emotional when she said you have been approved, i asked her to make sure please because i must be dreaming, she said she cant lie about something like this. i say God bless you very well and if i could see you right now, i would hug you so much. 

i got off the phone and cried by myself for a few minutes, then composed myself and got back to work. it still feels so surreal. i have not told anyone but you guys because we have all been through this tough journey together since January, 7 months. we are family. i promise to remain here with you guys my fiends and help out as i can.

i will put all you my remaining friends in my prayers that you too will receive your blessing of approval, in Jesus name. Amen.

Wow those are my dates and @Tokenfreak 's as well. I am so happy for you :) I teared up a bit reading this. I hope you have a great rest of your week :) 

new uscis site: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

• i129F sent: 29 January 2018 
  • old site received date: 31 January 2018 
  • new site received date: 5 Feb 2018 
  • NOA1 paper copy notice date: 5 Feb 2018 
  • NOA2: 7 Aug 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Clecuona said:

Hi guys…I’ve seen many of you are calling. I haven’t because i don’t know what to press or who to ask for. I’m on day 210. Please help 😕I see you’ve been speaking to a tier 2 person. Is that who I ask for because I know the beginning is all automated. 

Of the times i called, i only spoke to a tier 2 agent once,  the Tier 1 agents led me to believe they can handle alot  of our inquiries. Maybe they have given tier 1 agents more responsibilities.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, fern28 said:

Wow those are my dates and @Tokenfreak 's as well. I am so happy for you :) I teared up a bit reading this. I hope you have a great rest of your week :) 

Thank you, I pray you all get approvals asap. No one should be left behind from our special month of January.

Timeline
1 hour ago, fern28 said:

I dont even need to play the lottery again, i feel like i won already, thats how draining this process is, when you are watching others get approved and you are wondering if it will even get to be you but once you are approved, its one of the best feelings in the world. I dont think i have prayed any harder in my life than this whole week, i mean you feel happy to see others get approved but you just want it to be your turn as well. it will be your turn, im praying for all of you.

Edited by Deehotstepper

6 hours ago, Deehotstepper said:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!! ah ah why didn't you tag me in this! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! :)  CONGRATS my friend

Luflolady

Jan 26th: Mailed I-129F

Jan 29th NOA1

Feb 2nd: Check Cashed

Feb 9th: rcvd hard copy of NOA1

Aug. 28th Notified of RFE being mailed

Sept. 1st received hard copy of RFE in the mail

Sept. 4th mailed response to RFE

Sept. 10th received txt that my response to RFE was received

Oct. 10th Received txt that we were approved (NOA2) 30days after RFE response

Oct. 13th received hard copy of NOA2

Oct. 31st case arrived at NVC

Nov 2nd received case number

Nov. 19th Case is "ready" to schedule an interview

Feb. 14th Interview (2019) APPROVED!!!!!!

AOS

July 24th: mailed AOS pkt

July 31st: received txt msg of receipt numbers for all documents

Aug 5th received NOA hard copies dated July 31st

Aug. 9th received Biometrics letter in the mail

Aug. 19th Biometrics appt.

Sept. 20th notified of RFE via website 

Sept. 25th Received hard copy of RFE (copy of BC)

Sept. 27th Sent response to RFE

Sept. 30th Response was delivered

Oct. 2nd... Response to evidence received updated on website

Feb 12, 2020 case is ready to schedule for interview

Feb 12, 2020 New card is being produced (EAD)
Feb 13, 2020 Notification that EAD  and AP was approved

Feb 18,2020 received hard copies of AP and EAD approval

Feb 18,2020 notification AOS interview scheduled and EAD mailed

Feb 20, 2020 received EAD card

Feb 24, 2020 received interview letter (March24th)

Aug 4, 2020 received notification of new interview date(rescheduled because of pandemic)

Sept. 14th new AOS interview
Oct. 30th AOS approval

Nov. 9th New card is being produced

Timeline
2 minutes ago, LuFlolady said:

WHAT!!!!!! ah ah why didn't you tag me in this! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! :)  CONGRATS my friend

Oh my best friend, @LuFlolady I was wondering when you would get online and see this. Cant wait for you and others to join us in the August NOA2 forum, it is so dry over  there right now. You guys will join us and make it lively. 

I am certain you are next my friend. Please call USCIS if you havent already today, there seems to be updates happening on a Wednesday which was not usually the case before. In past, Approvals came in on Tuesdays and Thursdays,

3 minutes ago, Deehotstepper said:

Oh my best friend, @LuFlolady I was wondering when you would get online and see this. Cant wait for you and others to join us in the August NOA2 forum, it is so dry over  there right now. You guys will join us and make it lively. 

I am certain you are next my friend. Please call USCIS if you havent already today, there seems to be updates happening on a Wednesday which was not usually the case before. In past, Approvals came in on Tuesdays and Thursdays,

WOW I have chills right now! im so happy for u! and very motivated after reading this.....I will def be calling im running on fumes here!

Luflolady

Jan 29th NOA1

AOS

Aug 4, 2020 received notification of new interview date(rescheduled because of pandemic)

Oct. 30th AOS approval

Timeline
15 minutes ago, LuFlolady said:

WOW I have chills right now! im so happy for u! and very motivated after reading this.....I will def be calling im running on fumes here!

Hold the fast my friend, I was tempted as well this week, but it made me pray even more and not question my faith in God the miracle worker. W e cant lose it now that we are this close. Y ou got it, and i got your back. Call them in the morning, i pray the result of the call, will be to your delight.

On a side note: My fiance and i have to come to Chicago or  have you and your fiance come to Portland.  we are softly planning a wedding for December 1st, just waiting to see how the rest of this process goes before solidifying the date, you know you are already invited.

Timeline

Goodnight my friends, As we sleep and rise tomorrow, may the weather change to favor you and rain approvals for you all.

12 minutes ago, Deehotstepper said:

Goodnight my friends, As we sleep and rise tomorrow, may the weather change to favor you and rain approvals for you all.

I stand in agreement with that! GN :)

Luflolady

Jan 29th NOA1

AOS

Oct. 30th AOS approval

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.