2,136 posts in this topic

On 8/22/2018 at 11:49 PM, Axle314 said:

IMPORTANT!
 Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.

4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.

6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)

7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply 
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]

Date of I-751 = The Date you sent your application.
NOA Date = The Receipt Date on your original NOA letter.
Biometrics = The Date of your biometrics appointment.
Approved = The Date your case was approved.

* Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list.
* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly.
* If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

I-751: August 2018 Filers

California Service Center (10 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

VJName........................Date of I-751...NOA1 Date...Biometrics.....Approved .........Notes
WOLKE7                               8/1/18                --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

YELSVA                                8/6/18                --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

CORRIEJAM                         8/8/18               --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

TRAMONTANA                   8/14/18              --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

ALMALMS                            8/3/18               --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

AXLE314                               8/11/18            --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

WONG                                     8/5/18             --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

KIRSTYANDLIAM                 8/18/18            --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

JASONANDJEIZEL               8/1/18              --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

ST52                                       8/1/18               --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--                   i751 Divorce Waiver

Vermont Service Center (5 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)
VJName.......................Date of I-751...NOA1 Date...Biometrics.....Approved..........Notes
DAN&LAURA                       8/11/18          8/21/18.          --/--/18             --/--/--

TAURUS83                           8/13/18          8/16/18           --/--/18            --/--/18               * NOA1 good for 18 months

CHRISETE                             8/20/18          --/--/18           --/--/18             --/--/--                * NOA1 good for 18 months

MRSKENT                             8/2/18              8/09/18         --/--/18               --/--/--

OVEREDUCATED                 8/14/18            --/--/18           --/--/18             --/--/--  

Edited by ST52

We sent ours to Vermont on 8/17, it was delivered and signed for on 8/20. I just saw that the fee was taken out of our bank account (8/24). I'm going to take it as a good sign they aren't as backlogged as they have been since I've heard people waiting a week or two for them to deposit the check. 

IMPORTANT!
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.

4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)

6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly.
* If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

California Service Center (10 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

VJName........................Date of I-751...NOA1 Date...Biometrics.....Approved .........Notes
WOLKE7                               8/1/18                --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

YELSVA                                8/6/18                --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

CORRIEJAM                         8/8/18               --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

TRAMONTANA                   8/14/18              --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

ALMALMS                            8/3/18               --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

AXLE314                               8/11/18            --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

WONG                                     8/5/18             --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

KIRSTYANDLIAM                 8/18/18            --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

JASONANDJEIZEL               8/1/18              --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--

ST52                                       8/1/18               --/--/18         --/--/18           --/--/--                   i751 Divorce Waiver

Vermont Service Center (5 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)
VJName.......................Date of I-751...NOA1 Date...Biometrics.....Approved..........Notes
DAN&LAURA                       8/11/18          8/21/18.          --/--/18             --/--/--

TAURUS83                           8/13/18          8/16/18           --/--/18            --/--/18               * NOA1 good for 18 months

CHRISETE                             8/20/18          --/--/18           --/--/18             --/--/--                * NOA1 good for 18 months

MRSKENT                             8/2/18              8/09/18         --/--/18               --/--/--

OVEREDUCATED                 8/14/18            --/--/18           --/--/18             --/--/--  

MAGICALUNICORNPEE     8/17/18            --/--/18           --/--/18             --/--/--  

Edited by magicalunicornpee

@magicalunicornpee congrats as it is indeed a good sign. Vermont seems fine with the check cashing process, however, California looks backlogged badly as it has been 24 days since my packet was delivered and nothing. You can see from the Califonia Service Center filers none of us got any reply.

Please see the link below as it will answer some of the questions for me and my fellow California Service Center filers for August 2018.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/form-i-751-data-entry-delay-california-service-center

Now, it does say that they will update if the backlog is finished but I have checked no other news is posted on USCIS website regarding any update so I am assuming that they are still behind. Also, it says that if your green card is expired (which mine is now), you can schedule an info pass appointment which we know we can't as there are none available.

Any thoughts?????

10 hours ago, Am & Ra said:

We sent our I -751 Saturday 8/18/18, it was received signature requested at CSC today 8/23/18. Does anyone now about when we should expect the NOA1? Also I've been hearing there is quite a long wait for approval's from time of filing. How long have I-751 approvals been taking?

It currently looks like ~ 6 week wait for NOA1 from CSC, this is based on me skimming July 2018 thread.

History:

K-1  ✔️

I-601 waiver  ✔️

AOS  ✔️

ROC  (pending)

• 8/14/18: Mailed to CSC
  • 9/26/18: Check cashed in AZ
  • 10/23/18: NOA1
  • x/xx/1x: Biometrics
  • 2019: Traveled with extension letter without problems

1 hour ago, ST52 said:

Please see the link below as it will answer some of the questions for me and my fellow California Service Center filers for August 2018.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/form-i-751-data-entry-delay-california-service-center

Now, it does say that they will update if the backlog is finished but I have checked no other news is posted on USCIS website regarding any update so I am assuming that they are still behind. Also, it says that if your green card is expired (which mine is now), you can schedule an info pass appointment which we know we can't as there are none available.

Any thoughts?????

I'm just expecting that our wait time will only increase! It currently says 18-21 months of processing time at CSC. Realistically, I'm thinking more like 24 months for us. 

History:

K-1  ✔️

I-601 waiver  ✔️

AOS  ✔️

ROC  (pending)

• 8/14/18: Mailed to CSC
  • 9/26/18: Check cashed in AZ
  • 10/23/18: NOA1
  • x/xx/1x: Biometrics
  • 2019: Traveled with extension letter without problems

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

IMPORTANT!

California  Service Center :  ( 11 ) Applicants  0  )  Approved  (  0  )  Percentage

VJ Name                            I-751 Date          NOA1 Date          Biometrics         Approved                             Notes
WOLKE7                               8/1/18                --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

JASONANDJEIZEL             8/1/18                --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

ST52                                     8/1/18                 --/--/18                 --/--/18                  --/--/--                    i751 Divorce Waiver

ALMALMS                            8/3/18                --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

WONG                                   8/5/18                --/--/18                 --/--/18                  --/--/--

YELSVA                                8/6/18                --/--/18                 --/--/18                  --/--/--

CORRIEJAM                         8/8/18               --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

AXLE314                              8/11/18             --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

TRAMONTANA                   8/14/18              --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

AM & RA                               8/18/18             --/--/18                   --/--/18                  --/--/--

KIRSTYANDLIAM                8/18/18              --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

Vermont Service Center :   (  5  ) Applicants  0  )  Approved  (  0  )  Percentage

VJ Name                            I-751 Date          NOA1 Date          Biometrics         Approved                             Notes

MRSKENT                             8/2/18                8/09/18                --/--/18              --/--/--                * NOA1 good for 18 months

DAN&LAURA                       8/11/18               8/21/18                --/--/18              --/--/--                * NOA1 good for 18 months

TAURUS83                           8/13/18              8/16/18                --/--/18              --/--/--                 * NOA1 good for 18 months

OVEREDUCATED                 8/14/18                --/--/18                --/--/18              --/--/--

CHRISETE                             8/20/18                --/--/18                 --/--/18             --/--/--              

IMPORTANT!

California  Service Center :  ( 12 ) Applicants   0  )  Approved  (  0  )  Percentage

VJ Name                            I-751 Date          NOA1 Date          Biometrics         Approved                             Notes
WOLKE7                               8/1/18                --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

JASONANDJEIZEL             8/1/18                --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

ST52                                     8/1/18                 --/--/18                 --/--/18                  --/--/--                    i751 Divorce Waiver

ALMALMS                            8/3/18                --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

WONG                                   8/5/18                --/--/18                 --/--/18                  --/--/--

YELSVA                                8/6/18                --/--/18                 --/--/18                  --/--/--

CORRIEJAM                         8/8/18               --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

AXLE314                              8/11/18             --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

TRAMONTANA                   8/14/18              --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

AM & RA                               8/18/18             --/--/18                   --/--/18                  --/--/--

KIRSTYANDLIAM                8/18/18              --/--/18                  --/--/18                  --/--/--

aANDg                                  8/22/18              --/--18                    --/--/18                 --/--/--

Vermont Service Center :   (  5  ) Applicants   0  )  Approved  (  0  )  Percentage

VJ Name                            I-751 Date          NOA1 Date          Biometrics         Approved                             Notes

MRSKENT                             8/2/18                8/09/18                --/--/18              --/--/--                * NOA1 good for 18 months

DAN&LAURA                       8/11/18               8/21/18                --/--/18              --/--/--                * NOA1 good for 18 months

TAURUS83                           8/13/18              8/16/18                --/--/18              --/--/--                 * NOA1 good for 18 months

OVEREDUCATED                 8/14/18                --/--/18                --/--/18              --/--/--

CHRISETE                             8/20/18                --/--/18                 --/--/18             --/--/--         

- K1 Visa Timeline -                                                                            - AOS Timeline -

August 25, 2015 - i-129F filed via USPS!                                                                        March 22, 2016 - SSN Application (bring passport and i-94 prinout)

August 27, 2015 - NOA1                                                                                                 March 28, 2016 - SSN Card Received

August 31, 2015 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received                                                                   March 28, 2016 - CIVIL Wedding Ceremony!

September 23, 2015 - RFE Received                                                                              April 12, 2016 - Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate received!

September 27, 2015 - RFE Sent to CSC                                                                         April 18, 2016 - Filed AOS via USPS

October 7, 2015 - NOA2 / our case was approved!!                                                        April 20, 2016 - AOS Delivered!

October 10,2015 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received                                                                 April 26, 2016 - went back to SSA to have my card name changed!

November 12, 2015 - received NVC email that case ready for interview                         April 29, 2016 - received 3 NOAs i-485/i-765/i-131 from the mail! (April 25, 2016 Notice Date)

December 8, 2015 - SLEC Medical but failed on CXR had to do sputum tests!                May 14, 2016 - received mail for Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated May 26, 2016)

December 14,15,16 2015 - went back to SLEC for Sputum Tests!                                   May 26, 2016 - Biometrics done!

December 18, 2015 - Initial sputum tests done! Results are negative                             June 3, 2016 - per case status online i-485 "Ready to schedule for interview"

February 10, 2016 - received email from SLEC sputum tests negative                           July 5, 2016 - 1st SR for EAD (75th day from the received date)

February 17, 2016 - SLEC medical done!!!                                                                       July 16, 2016 - recieved an email EAD case is under review

February 23, 2016 - USEM interview approved! The CO has only 3 questions! LOL        July 22, 2016 - 2nd SR for EAD (92nd day from the received date)

March 4, 2016 - K1 visa packet received!!                                                                      August 2, 2016 - EAD status changed to New Card is being produced

March 8, 2016 - CFO seminar done                                                                               August 3, 2016 - EAD/AP status changed to CASE was APPROVED!

March 19, 2016 - arrived at my POE Los Angeles                                                          August 9, 2016 - EAD/AP combo card received!

September 28, 2016 – Case status changed to “Schedule for interview”

October 28, 2016 – Interview day!
                                                                                                                                     November 2, 2016 – received RFE (IO wants all pages of Form I-693 to be filled out by CS)
                                                                                                                                      November 12, 2016 – RFE response sent!
                                                                                                                                      November 22, 2016 – AOS APPROVED!!

December 2, 2016 – 2 year conditional green card received!

God is Good, All the Time.. :goofy: :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, Am & Ra said:

We sent our I -751 Saturday 8/18/18, it was received signature requested at CSC today 8/23/18. Does anyone now about when we should expect the NOA1? Also I've been hearing there is quite a long wait for approval's from time of filing. How long have I-751 approvals been taking?

Hi!

We just sent our I-751 Application on 08/22/18 and delivered today. I have seen some at the July 2018 filer that CSC is having a delay as of the moment and most likely to get the NOA1 within 3-5 weeks. i checked on this site https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ and it looks like the I751 filed in CSC takes 18-21 months to be approved.

- K1 Visa Timeline -                                                                            - AOS Timeline -

August 25, 2015 - i-129F filed via USPS!                                                                        March 22, 2016 - SSN Application (bring passport and i-94 prinout)

August 27, 2015 - NOA1                                                                                                 March 28, 2016 - SSN Card Received

August 31, 2015 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received                                                                   March 28, 2016 - CIVIL Wedding Ceremony!

September 23, 2015 - RFE Received                                                                              April 12, 2016 - Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate received!

September 27, 2015 - RFE Sent to CSC                                                                         April 18, 2016 - Filed AOS via USPS

October 7, 2015 - NOA2 / our case was approved!!                                                        April 20, 2016 - AOS Delivered!

October 10,2015 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received                                                                 April 26, 2016 - went back to SSA to have my card name changed!

November 12, 2015 - received NVC email that case ready for interview                         April 29, 2016 - received 3 NOAs i-485/i-765/i-131 from the mail! (April 25, 2016 Notice Date)

December 8, 2015 - SLEC Medical but failed on CXR had to do sputum tests!                May 14, 2016 - received mail for Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated May 26, 2016)

December 14,15,16 2015 - went back to SLEC for Sputum Tests!                                   May 26, 2016 - Biometrics done!

December 18, 2015 - Initial sputum tests done! Results are negative                             June 3, 2016 - per case status online i-485 "Ready to schedule for interview"

February 10, 2016 - received email from SLEC sputum tests negative                           July 5, 2016 - 1st SR for EAD (75th day from the received date)

February 17, 2016 - SLEC medical done!!!                                                                       July 16, 2016 - recieved an email EAD case is under review

February 23, 2016 - USEM interview approved! The CO has only 3 questions! LOL        July 22, 2016 - 2nd SR for EAD (92nd day from the received date)

March 4, 2016 - K1 visa packet received!!                                                                      August 2, 2016 - EAD status changed to New Card is being produced

March 8, 2016 - CFO seminar done                                                                               August 3, 2016 - EAD/AP status changed to CASE was APPROVED!

March 19, 2016 - arrived at my POE Los Angeles                                                          August 9, 2016 - EAD/AP combo card received!

September 28, 2016 – Case status changed to “Schedule for interview”

October 28, 2016 – Interview day!
                                                                                                                                     November 2, 2016 – received RFE (IO wants all pages of Form I-693 to be filled out by CS)
                                                                                                                                      November 12, 2016 – RFE response sent!
                                                                                                                                      November 22, 2016 – AOS APPROVED!!

December 2, 2016 – 2 year conditional green card received!

God is Good, All the Time.. :goofy: :rolleyes:

Hi everyone !! 

So I sent my i751 package on July 20th and it came back on Aug 6th denied because it asked for a copy of my green card which was already in there ? So I re sent me package on Aug 6 and it was received on the 7th someone signed and picked it up. However the money hasnt been cashed out and no NOA? I'm super worried and stressed out. Anyone else on the same boat ? 

I did go to USCIS so they can stamp my passport because I need to travel too se my family, and I'm pregnant after awhile I cant travel however they denied because my application is not even on file ! I feel like I'm running around in circles. 

...can somebody please slap me?!!...

Today I received my package back from the USCIS with the reason 'the revision date can no longer be excepted'

I thought I checked everything very carefully and now it turns out I filed an old application 🤦‍♀️ 

How annoying is that? I was already wondering why it took so long for the NOA.. 3 weeks wasted.. ugh 🙄😒 

AOS from K-1

06/06/2016 - Married

06/12/2016 - AOS filed

06/13/2016 - received at Chicago Lockbox [day 0]

06/21/2016 - NOA1 date [day 8]

06/27/2016 - NOA1 hard copy in mail [day 14]

07/01/2016 - Biometrics letter received [day 18]

07/13/2016 - Biometrics appointment [day 30]

08/29/2016 - SR online [day 77] (assigned to officer, response to inquiry sent, and completed all on the same day) => no confirmation email received

09/02/2016 - EAD & AP approval notices in mail (both dated 08/29/2016) [day 81]

All 3 cases online still on 'Case Was Received'
09/29/2016 - 2nd SR online for card to be mailed [day 108]
10/21/2016 - SR (finally) assigned and completed [day 130]
10/24/2016 - new card is being produced [day 133]

10/28/2016 - Infopass appointment [day 137]

10/28/2016 - GC approved - new card is being produced [day 137]

No interview!!

4 hours ago, Edii said:

Hi everyone !! 

So I sent my i751 package on July 20th and it came back on Aug 6th denied because it asked for a copy of my green card which was already in there ? So I re sent me package on Aug 6 and it was received on the 7th someone signed and picked it up. However the money hasnt been cashed out and no NOA? I'm super worried and stressed out. Anyone else on the same boat ? 

I did go to USCIS so they can stamp my passport because I need to travel too se my family, and I'm pregnant after awhile I cant travel however they denied because my application is not even on file ! I feel like I'm running around in circles. 

Did you include both front and back of the Green Card copies?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't beat yourself up.   I did the same thing with the 485.  There's so much stress you need to cut yourself a break.

K1 filed September 4, 2015

K1 Issued Feb 25, 2016

Entered the US June 3, 2016

Married June 13, 2016

AOS filed June 28, 2016

Paperwork received June 29, 2016

NOA dated July 11, 2016 for 485, 131, 765

RFIE mailed August 13, 2016

RFIE sent express August 22, 2016 ***Make sure you all use the latest forms from USCIS or RFIE***

RFIE accepted August 24, 2016

EAD Card is being produced September 13, 2016

Green Card is being produced November 17, 2016

AOS Approved November 18, 2016

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10766;472/st/20160711/e/NOA+1/k/25e6/event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.