dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
19 hours ago, hf2018 said:

Does the status on CEAC ever change to something other than "At NVC"?... I've paid all fees, submitted the forms and mailed all documents and the status "At NVC" has never changed...

I don't know, but you are lucky! My status says I need to mail in civil documents, even though I have a PIVOT case and submitted them online. The NVC person on the phone assured me everything was submitted 8/16, but still waiting for CC. 

11/22/17 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

11/24/17 - NOA1 Receipt Date

06/21/18 - NOA2 Approval Date (email, text, app update)

07/17/18 - Case received by NVC

08/09/18 - Case and Invoice number assigned by NVC, paid AOS and IV fees

08/14/18 - Submitted AOS Application and Documents

08/16/18 - Submitted IV Application and Documents

09/17/18 - Case complete at NVC

11/13/18 - Received interview letter from NVC

12/19/18 - Interview at Embassy in Cairo - Approved!

01/03/19 - GC Fee Paid

02/01/19 - POE!

Just now, happilyvisa said:

How do I know if they were accept all I see is submitted?

All your docs will say Accepted and the paid will say "N/A" you will also receive an email from NVC saying that your case has been complete. If there is additional info needed they will inbox you. Also if you call they will tell you. I call once in the morning and once in the evening almost daily. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
7 hours ago, happilyvisa said:

Do I need to print every single page of ds260 on ceac or last one?

just confirmation page and take it to your interview. 

10 hours ago, Beast7 said:

ALHAMDULILAH!

Eid Mubarak to all of You!

So Guys its eid  today and guess what we receive appointment letter, for ISLAMABAD EMBASSY PAKISTAN.

IR1

Case Complete:10 August.

Received interview letter today:22 August

Interview Date:19 September.

So guys its not like always some people told me here that NVC schedule interview dates in the start of month.

So its took 39 Days from case complete.

Godd luck to all of you who got c.c and waiting for interview date.

Now i will hopefully prepare for interview.

CEAC status change to (In Transit)

you will have successful interview inshallah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, Oritneye said:

Wow sorry about the rfe. So does this mean we also have to use the 1864w for our 2yrs old son too?.  We have everything set to submit online(pivot case) just waiting for our co-sponsor's i864 which he'll be sending to us today hopefully. We really don't want any rfe's so trying to make sure we do everything right. 

@Oritneye Hey.... Well our lawyer says that he was aware of this but his employee filled the wrong form.. I’d suggest you call the NVC and ask them which out of all the i864’s would be applicable in your case.. This delay was unexpected and now I’m really starting to lose my patience. We’re not pivot so still waiting for NVC to receive our mail. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Today got our case completed. status says : At NVC ( submitted Aug. 11. cc Aug.23) /But we got strange message inbox it says: The police certificate required for RUSSIA is not needed in order for the interview to be scheduled. However, the police certificate must be obtained and submitted before the visa interview. For information regarding an acceptable police certificate, please use our Document Finder at https://nvc.state.gov/find

What does it mean? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Lalu said:

Today got our case completed. status says : At NVC ( submitted Aug. 11. cc Aug.23) /But we got strange message inbox it says: The police certificate required for RUSSIA is not needed in order for the interview to be scheduled. However, the police certificate must be obtained and submitted before the visa interview. For information regarding an acceptable police certificate, please use our Document Finder at https://nvc.state.gov/find

What does it mean? 

congratulations.did you submit through mail or email

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Lalu said:

What does it mean? 

Congratulations on your CC...

It means you should get the PCC before your interview since you will be submitting during the time of your interview.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulations on your CC...

It means you should get the PCC before your interview since you will be submitting during the time of your interview.

Thank u so much Abies. Still kind of confused. bcuz i already have my police clearance certificate translated and uploaded in our ceac accout. Thank u again !

Edited by Lalu

Timeline
24 minutes ago, wendykay said:

congratulations.did you submit through mail or email

@wendykay any update on your case??

I'm still waiting for cc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.