dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, DocZ said:

The NVC said they received the AOS and civil documents packet 8/2. The guy at the NVC said to call back at 2 weeks... 

I get confused on what I do and when. Am I supposed to be calling daily at this point? Waiting for an email? Checking the website? 

It's too early for you to call NVC at this time when they said they received your documents 8/2. 

22 hours ago, happilyvisa said:

Hi guys I need help I am really confused I paid my invoice fees on friday whenever I check my status online on my phone is asking me to do ds260 when I check it on my computer is showing that payment is in process which one is right??

Screenshot_20180807-043120.png

I'm having the same issue, has this been resolved for you now? 

4 minutes ago, happilyvisa said:

Can I fill out the ds260 over the phone with my lawyer?

I guess you can get help with the answers but you just have to answer truthfully, there is a sample page so you can see all the questions in advance here https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/DS-260 Exemplar.pdf 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Paid fees both on Monday still in process but wondering if i submit document for AOS i864 and joint sponsor online do i have to send my husband the originals or he can just print them and take to embassy later on ? 

1 hour ago, Mara0899 said:

I'm a beneficiary and my US wife is petitioner who will be my agent. Can I fill out all online forms instead of her from my country? 

Yes you can.. i chose my husband as agent 

8 minutes ago, tawakol said:

Paid fees both on Monday still in process but wondering if i submit document for AOS i864 and joint sponsor online do i have to send my husband the originals or he can just print them and take to embassy later on ? 

My attorney told me he would email me the copies of the I-864 to take to the embassy in London, I would double check your embassy as it may be different in your country. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 8/6/2018 at 9:52 PM, Aadhi said:

it took me approx. 2 weeks but some people had it longer and for some it just took about 5 business days, you will have to call NVC to confirm they have received your case.

we called to nvc in week after documents were sent to them, and they said we need call back after we get email that nvc got our documents. some couples said they did not get any mails from nvc..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, happilyvisa said:

Can I fill out the ds260 over the phone with my lawyer?

Why not over it,fill it and scan it to your lawyer to avoid any troubles 

2 minutes ago, The C&J said:

Hi everyone!

Does this mean CC? Just wanna know and how long before we receive interview letter/email? Thanks!

SmartSelect_20180808-203137_Chrome.jpg

Looks like your case is completed. Call NVC for confirmation.

Congratulation..!

3 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulation..!

Thank you Abies!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, Keeley said:

Congrats! Did you call to get your case number or did you receive the welcome letter/email?

Thanks. My husband called yesterday, he was put on hold for 70 mins and when they eventually spoke to him they told him our son's case was entered into the system aug 4th and that mine hasn't been entered into the system. About one hour later we both received the welcome letter emails. 

9 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulation..!

Hi Abies, just for my own personal info how can you tell by looking at this it's a cc? 

Edited by Tristan1978

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.