dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Abies said:

Thanks everyone for the lots of wishes.

Sorry for my late response,I have been packing up my things and by his grace I will be joining my husband soonest. 

Happy flights to everyone who has gotten/picked up their visa packages and wishing you guys a beautiful beginning with your loved ones.

Congratulations in advance to everyone having their interviews in the coming weeks. 

And to those waiting for their interview dates,my thoughts are with you guys..i know how it feels but I'm hopeful,it's coming soonest.

All the best guys..! 

I came back for this result. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Eye said:

I came back for this result. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations

Thanks alot sis. I actually thought about you yesterday. Is your husband in the US with you now?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Tmendoza said:

Thanks! Sometimes I think immigration wants us to give up, but I plan to keep pushing forward!

They are very good at it but most importantly,God has your back. 

Delay is not denial.

Edited by Abies

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
8 hours ago, Tmendoza said:

Well first of all I'd like to say happy new month to everyone.  Haven't been on in a while so I'd like to update everyone.  My husband's interview in cdj went great.  However he was unfortunately denied because we need to try and apply for a pardon or two because he had two prior deportation.  But we aren't going to let that keep us down! We have an appt  with a new lawyer next week to see what he may be able to help us with! Still praying for All of those waiting!

Best wishes to you and your husband..it is all unfortunate but your will and love will make you overcome this and you will be able to be with your husband at the end xx

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline
1 hour ago, luckycharms said:

Hi

Has anyone gotten an interview notice anytime within the last two weeks? Got a case complete two weeks ago but still no interview notice. 

Same here..most of us cc in August..we are still waiting for interview dates..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, luckycharms said:

Hi

Has anyone gotten an interview notice anytime within the last two weeks? Got a case complete two weeks ago but still no interview notice. 

Quite a few of us are July CCers and still waiting.  

I haven't really seen much activity other than those having & completing their interviews. 

2 hours ago, O&O said:

Same here..most of us cc in August..we are still waiting for interview dates..

I thought something was wrong with my file because I know people used to get interview notices a week or two after case complete, but I guess NVC has just been really slow lately for some reason. Hope we all get notices soon. 

2 hours ago, Meghan&Gene said:

Quite a few of us are July CCers and still waiting.  

I haven't really seen much activity other than those having & completing their interviews. 

Oh dear, is this for certain counties or is it a general slowdown that has been affecting everyone?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fb0831 said:

Finally, I received my interview date!!! 10/11/2018

Congratulations!! In which consulate you will be interviewed? 

Met: 10/15/2015

Married: 04/30/2017

I-130 Sent: 10/13/2017

NOA1: 10/18/2017

NOA2: 06/02/2018

NVC: 07/06/2018

NVC CC: 08/17/2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.