dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
9 hours ago, CA1515 said:

Got approved for nvc expedited processing. Can someone help in explaining what do I do next?? Thanks I’m so nervous now. 

Cc 05/03 Juarez

Hii congratulations! Can you please share what reason you used to expedite?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, Abies said:

Just received SMS/Email for visa pick up...:jest:

Praise God.  So that means it took 3days right. Thanks for the information about the cab number and I just did my medical yesterday and am on my way back to Ghana 

Timeline
1 minute ago, S and o said:

Praise God.  So that means it took 3days right. Thanks for the information about the cab number and I just did my medical yesterday and am on my way back to Ghana 

Have u book your flight yet or u waiting for when u pick up your visa first

Timeline
5 minutes ago, S and o said:

Alright. You are always welcome.

Safe travels back to Ghana

Edited by Abies

Timeline
4 hours ago, Abies said:

Thanks everyone for the lots of wishes.

Sorry for my late response,I have been packing up my things and by his grace I will be joining my husband soonest. 

Happy flights to everyone who has gotten/picked up their visa packages and wishing you guys a beautiful beginning with your loved ones.

Congratulations in advance to everyone having their interviews in the coming weeks. 

And to those waiting for their interview dates,my thoughts are with you guys..i know how it feels but I'm hopeful,it's coming soonest.

All the best guys..! 

Have u book your flight yet or u waiting for when u pick up your visa first

Timeline

Have u book your flight yet or u waiting for when u pick up your visa first

Flight booked.. I'm set to fly out.

Timeline
Just now, S and o said:

Wow greats abies. Did u book it before u had the interview. 

No dear. Its not ideal to book flights prior to interview because you dont know what the outcome will be. 

My husband booked it last night

Timeline

What flight and how much

Flying from Lagos to Los Angeles through Frankfurt with Lufthansa Airline.

Its a one way flight and it cost us $1237:56 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abies said:

No dear. Its not ideal to book flights prior to interview because you dont know what the outcome will be. 

My husband booked it last night

Thanks. God bless you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi VJ Members,

Need some help with just a few quick questions.

1. I am Pakistani and never been abroad so as per VJ threads and other Pakistan VJ members I don't need Police Character Certificat at the time of my interview. So I am a little confused here as on Ceac web its ask to upload PCC or another option is (not available). So should I click on not available and submit my legal documents.
  2. And for AOS on my i-864ez should I left empty USCIS online account number ( If any) empty as I never been to any other country including the USA and am talking about me the Beneficiary

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Abies said:

Flying from Lagos to Los Angeles through Frankfurt with Lufthansa Airline.

Its a one way flight and it cost us $1237:56 

OK.  I called delta airline in Ghana and they told me from Accra to New York is $1253 one way

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.