57 posts in this topic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
21 hours ago, Hlima hi said:

I already hired a lawyer but I just want to know if there is anybody who knows something about this and can help me more

How can you do something so stupid if you know the consequences? Now you will pay 10 times or more the money for lawyers than you would have paid for purchasing the products. Sometimes it is really weird how on earth someone gets such ideas like shop lifting if you are on a probation green card.

17 hours ago, Hlima hi said:

it was a silly mistake that will never ever happen again. Everybody does mistakes we are not perfect

I know no human being is perfect...we can only strive to be.

However, you keep using the term 'mistake'. Everybody does not go out, choose to take items from a store with the intention to leave without paying for it and deem that as a 'mistake'. Just wanted to clarify that......also, you have learned from it so good for you.

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just as a note. If your doing one, do the Global Entry. It comes with TSA pre check included. I've had global entry for about 7 years now, and even though I can I rarely use the TSA pre check. I have found that the normal lines are about the same. Unless your home airport is a busy one, I wouldn't worry. The global entry is great, use it 8-10 times a year so I get my money's worth. And my black card gives me 100 back as a statement credit when I signed up for it, and when I renewed at the 5 year mark. So for the same price of TSA pre, I get global entry.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

21 minutes ago, Loren Y said:

And my black card gives me 100 back as a statement credit when I signed up for it, and when I renewed at the 5 year mark. So for the same price of TSA pre, I get global entry.

And the annual fee on the black card is $495?  So you're not getting anything for free.  LOL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hlima hi said:

@Loren Y   But I don’t think I can do the Global Entry if I have a criminal record, right?

It will be based on CBP's discretion: https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1309/

Your Input Is Appreciated On This VJ Guide Proposal: 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hlima hi said:

@TM92 It says that if you have any criminal charge you don’t qualify.

http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/la-tr-spot-20160228-story.html:

It used to be that any offense was an automatic denial, no exceptions. Now there is a chance you can explain and/or Customs will exercise some critical thinking.

Your Input Is Appreciated On This VJ Guide Proposal: 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

And the annual fee on the black card is $495?  So you're not getting anything for free.  LOL

Actually on mine it's 450 a year, but I get 250 a year on any airline purchase as statement credits (tickets, baggage fees, etc). I get priority pass membership, and that I use a lot . 1200 lounges I have access to at all the different airports. Free drinks and food at the airport pays for the annual fee quickly. I did the math and I come out ahead pretty far. Normally I would never carry a card with an annual fee, but this one has worked out for me.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.