2,949 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Hello everyone,

I appreciate in advance if someone can guide me about the following situation:

One month after filing my I-360 I received an RFE of good moral conduct, I sent the RFE response on September 10th. Today I noticed that in one of the letters "Police Clearance" my second name, which is a name composed of two words, was written without the proper space, example:

Middle name: Del Alba
Name as it appears written in the letter: DelAlba

I would like to know your opinion on whether USCIS will grant me the Facie Premium and then send me a new RFE on that error, or if on the contrary they will deny my case considering that USCIS does not send an RFE twice for the same reason.

I appreciate your suggestions on what I should do about it ...

It's hard to predict if they will ask you another police clearance or not, usually, when I see a situation like yours  I tell my clients to get another police clearance with the right name.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi folks, before today just like everyone else I do get the inactivity notification about every 2 weeks in my email that says: 

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on April 19, 2018. 

April 19, 2018 was when they issued my Prima Facie, However this morning I got another one that says:

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on September 21, 2018. 

Timeline so far

i360 filed- March 9 2017

Rfe for Good moral & Bonafide Marriage- March 27 2017

Rfe Recieved- May 2 2017

Prima Facie issued - April 19, 2018 valid for (1 year)

EAD C09 at hand

3 minutes ago, Weldonboy said:

Hi folks, before today just like everyone else I do get the inactivity notification about every 2 weeks in my email that says: 

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on April 19, 2018. 

April 19, 2018 was when they issued my Prima Facie, However this morning I got another one that says:

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on September 21, 2018. 

Timeline so far

i360 filed- March 9 2017

Rfe Recieved- May 2 2017

EAD C09 at hand

Hi👋 mine's March 14th 2017 some jan feb march april may june folks of same year..has gotten approvals...we still hanging in there..soon i guess..i can feel it!😁😁😁

8 minutes ago, Weldonboy said:

Timeline so far

i360 filed- March 9 2017

Rfe Recieved- May 2 2017

EAD C09 at hand

Your prima facie wasn't issued in 2017 but 2018?😕 mine was issued alongside my reciept notice..since then no RFEs..no word from them..😊

7 minutes ago, Favoured Queen👑 said:

Hi👋 mine's March 14th 2017 some jan feb march april may june folks of same year..has gotten approvals...we still hanging in there..soon i guess..i can feel it!😁😁😁

Hopefully I hear something positive soon

2 minutes ago, Favoured Queen👑 said:

Your prima facie wasn't issued in 2017 but 2018?😕 mine was issued alongside my reciept notice..since then no RFEs..no word from them..😊

Yes i didn't get my P.F until April 2018, though I did not feel it because I have a valid EAD at hand

Just now, Weldonboy said:

Yes i didn't get my P.F until April 2018, though I did not feel it because I have a valid EAD at hand

Yeah same here been having this EAD since last year..renewed this year that's why my chilling is on a whole nother level..u feel me😊..and yeah since they gave u a prima facie after all that wait..looks like they must have agreed with u on most levels/grounds.. We stay prayed up🙏😊

1 hour ago, sandranj said:

It's hard to predict if they will ask you another police clearance or not, usually, when I see a situation like yours  I tell my clients to get another police clearance with the right name.

What do you suggest that I do now? What I can do? I get another letter "Police Clearance" and send it to USCIS even if they are not asking for it? Based on your experience, do you believe that USCIS will grant me Prima Facie or deny me the case before obtaining Prima Facie?

Thank you very much
sandranj   for answering!

5 hours ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Hello everyone,

I appreciate in advance if someone can guide me about the following situation:

One month after filing my I-360 I received an RFE of good moral conduct, I sent the RFE response on September 10th. Today I noticed that in one of the letters "Police Clearance" my second name, which is a name composed of two words, was written without the proper space, example:

Middle name: Del Alba
Name as it appears written in the letter: DelAlba

I would like to know your opinion on whether USCIS will grant me the Facie Premium and then send me a new RFE on that error, or if on the contrary they will deny my case considering that USCIS does not send an RFE twice for the same reason.

I appreciate your suggestions on what I should do about it ...

Can you please tell me how you get police clearance letters from different States online? Or you went to police station?

Any documents they asked for oor only your address and name

Tx

16 minutes ago, ISA_willdoit said:

Can you please tell me how you get police clearance letters from different States online? Or you went to police station?

Any documents they asked for oor only your address and name

Tx

It depends on the state where you request it; in some states like florida is directly with the police, you only need to present a valid ID with photo, address, etc ...

2 minutes ago, Florecita_Bella said:

It depends on the state where you request it; in some states like florida is directly with the police, you only need to present a valid ID with photo, address, etc ...

Only Florida iD is enough .. Or they ask bill , lease ? As I live with some friend . tx

5 minutes ago, Florecita_Bella said:

No. I understand that they only ask for your ID, address, etc.
Personally I like to avoid having to go to the police in these times because you never know.

Thanks

But I will have to go anyway

I only have my ID/driver license shown address and my photo . hope this is enough. I didn't do any crime or mistake. God help us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.