1,939 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, lorie L. said:

rfe here also but still waiting to the letter.. ugh.. it said they send it nov.28... 😥 idk what they want... how many days u recieve the letter? and also i heard if we have rfe our combo card will be affected... that sucks...😱

It was dated Nov. 28, and I received it Monday. 😕

32 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

W2s are not tax returns

That's why you got RFE

I know many people used what they used at the embassy level
But that is not what is needed.

Ask your husband to submit his taxes

W2s and other documents are the support for the tax returns, and they also need that document too.

Got this. Thanks so much everyone. Gah. This waiting is driving me nuts. 147days and counting.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, KPL said:

It was dated Nov. 28, and I received it Monday. 😕

Got this. Thanks so much everyone. Gah. This waiting is driving me nuts. 147days and counting.

Right there with you

146 days. Hang tight
This too shall pass

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:44 AM, Iloveaccounting said:

July filers, you guys got your interview notice already? So quick! Anyone from Baltimore who has received their EAD/AP and/or interview notice yet?

Hi, I'm a July filer with file date of July 25th, 2018. My field office is Baltimore as well. Still waiting for the interview date. But, received my EAD and AP approval at the end of November. Card is in the mail as of now. Let me know if you receive any updates? Thanks and good luck!

12 minutes ago, gottileb said:

Hi, I'm a July filer with file date of July 25th, 2018. My field office is Baltimore as well. Still waiting for the interview date. But, received my EAD and AP approval at the end of November. Card is in the mail as of now. Let me know if you receive any updates? Thanks and good luck!

Yeah same, according to usps, the card should be delivered on friday!

On 12/3/2018 at 5:02 PM, zhelle said:

Hi, i just received my interview notice on Jan 2 here in san antonio. I just have a question. Do i need to get a medical again? I have a copy of my DS 3025 from the philippines. Which was done february 2017. I really am confused.

Same field office as you I got aprouved  for Ead/ap in the 11/23 , did your statut changed online first or did you recieved the interview letter first ?, mine has been ready to be scheduled for interview since August 20 thanks for you information and good luck for the interview 

So our favorite website, USCIS (the new DHS one), FINALLY updated my EAD status online at 5am this morning, after I finally got my approval letter last night. Also, for those who are wondering, “New Card Being Produced” is really listed before “Case is Approved,” which is funny coz u can’t produce a card without approval lol so it just means those two statuses are one and the same. Le Card is on its way. Now gotta spend this weekend at a coffee shop sipping peppermint mochas 🎄 while writing a bomb resume. 💪🏼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 12/3/2018 at 11:35 PM, coreyjane said:

you= your

thank you for the info, I just received today my interview notice and it will be on Jan. 9, 2019. I still don’t have SSN and mostly I read about for the previous filers they received their SSN together with EAD. 🙂 

Yea i received mine the same time but i guess it depends. Some receive few days afterwards as long as you requested during your application that uscis send it to u but if not then you have to go to the SSA for that

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/29/2018 at 10:20 AM, ttjewell said:

Thanks ngshizzles, did they ask you if you had any up and coming travel plans? I am hoping to travel to Europe around December 18th and I know there is a temporary stamp you can get in your passport.  Congrats on your bump :) 

Hey @ttjewell

How did your interview go? 

Just checking on you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 minutes ago, ngshizzles said:

Yea i received mine the same time but i guess it depends. Some receive few days afterwards as long as you requested during your application that uscis send it to u but if not then you have to go to the SSA for that

I requested it when I applied GC 🙂 

1 hour ago, Abdeslam said:

Same field office as you I got aprouved  for Ead/ap in the 11/23 , did your statut changed online first or did you recieved the interview letter first ?, mine has been ready to be scheduled for interview since August 20 thanks for you information and good luck for the interview 

Hi. My status changed in the old website for the EAD/AP approval but not for the interview. The new websited was updated though that it has been scheduled. :) thank you. You will receive yours soon. :) 

19 hours ago, Lou Camp said:

Anybody know what the requirements are for renewal of license in Texas once you get your EAD? Already looked it up, but I wanna see how y'alls experience was!

Just bring you old license. :) they will know that you have your EAD already and follow the expiration date on it. Oh, do the impact test. It should be valid.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Everyone happy for all your progress so far! And to those waiting for work ,travel and green card. we are still waiting for all of them. we moved from boston to orlando, did the change of address and got an email that they got the change. but now i dont know what office has our travel and work files.

do they send everything to the orlando office?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, ngshizzles said:

Hey @ttjewell

How did your interview go? 

Just checking on you

It went great we got approved it was a long interview though lasted approximately 45 mins

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.