1,939 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Okay... just got notified that new card was being produced.  I am so happy.  Can't wait to go home and surprise my husband.  @emekus94 I know i said i wouldn't but i had to  lmfao  

2 hours ago, DPP123 said:

Okay... just got notified that new card was being produced.  I am so happy.  Can't wait to go home and surprise my husband.  @emekus94 I know i said i wouldn't but i had to  lmfao  

Got a notification today that card is being produced for my EAD. Thank God :)  I’m from San Antonio. Hoping for everyone to get theirs soon too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 11/13/2018 at 3:14 PM, emylady said:

I keep looking through the Case Tracker app to see if they're near my number yet and I found someone who was completed on 11/9 that's after my number! I am getting very bored. What's everyone doing to keep their minds off the wait?

What app is that? I only have one where I can see my case and thats it 🙄

1 minute ago, jebrown194 said:

What app is that? I only have one where I can see my case and thats it 🙄

It’s called Case Tracker, you can download it from the App Store and you can search through cases. It’s pretty good! Although makes me mixed emotions when someone after my number gets approved!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, emylady said:

It’s called Case Tracker, you can download it from the App Store and you can search through cases. It’s pretty good! Although makes me mixed emotions when someone after my number gets approved!

I think i got it, how do you know when someone gets accepted before you?

Just now, jebrown194 said:

I think i got it, how do you know when someone gets accepted before you?

You can do a search for cases. So if you put in your case number and then select 500 cases after yours you can see the ones after you. If you want to check the ones before you to see where they’re up to then just change the case number to a random one and search :) 

35A612CE-1317-4D2D-838D-20F6B1AEE037.png

Timeline
1 minute ago, emylady said:

You can do a search for cases. So if you put in your case number and then select 500 cases after yours you can see the ones after you. If you want to check the ones before you to see where they’re up to then just change the case number to a random one and search :) 

35A612CE-1317-4D2D-838D-20F6B1AEE037.png

What the hell i have had this app for months and did not know that 🤣

What the hell i have had this app for months and did not know that 🤣

Oh man! This was a lifesaver when I was waiting for my K1! I have no idea how I would have managed if I couldn’t snoop where they were up to! 

You're going to be searching all night now haha :) 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, emylady said:

Oh man! This was a lifesaver when I was waiting for my K1! I have no idea how I would have managed if I couldn’t snoop where they were up to! 

You're going to be searching all night now haha :) 

I will be! Seems the NBC is the slowest of the lot as well which is great 😑

2 minutes ago, jebrown194 said:

I will be! Seems the NBC is the slowest of the lot as well which is great 😑

I’ve seen some 17th July’s get approved on the app recently so they shouldn’t be too far from our cases. We’re a day or two apart with our EAD NOA1 so hopefully we get approved around the same time! 

As for the AOS interviews, I have a feeling I’ll be waiting at least 9-12 months for mine :( my local office says it’s 9.5 - 33 months until interview, so I’m not checking that one hahaha. 

24 minutes ago, emylady said:

Thanks for this. Just downloaded it and had a sigh of relief coz seems like most of the cases on the same timeline as me have the same “Case Received” message and there are only 2 or 3 cases have already been completed. Not sure if I’m gonna keep this app coz it’ll just give me anxiety but thanks for the heads up! Really hoping we’re including our EAD approvals on our Stuff to be Thankful For on Thanksgiving next week. 😂😂

Timeline
3 minutes ago, emylady said:

I’ve seen some 17th July’s get approved on the app recently so they shouldn’t be too far from our cases. We’re a day or two apart with our EAD NOA1 so hopefully we get approved around the same time! 

As for the AOS interviews, I have a feeling I’ll be waiting at least 9-12 months for mine :( my local office says it’s 9.5 - 33 months until interview, so I’m not checking that one hahaha. 

I got my online notice on the 31st of july! hopefully they come soon. Im in the interview line for my GC! but i just want to work 🙄

Just now, Loafhack said:

Thanks for this. Just downloaded it and had a sigh of relief coz seems like most of the cases on the same timeline as me have the same “Case Received” message and there are only 2 or 3 cases have already been completed. Not sure if I’m gonna keep this app coz it’ll just give me anxiety but thanks for the heads up! Really hoping we’re including our EAD approvals on our Stuff to be Thankful For on Thanksgiving next week. 😂😂

I most certainly will be! I already got my AP so I’m visiting home after thanksgiving so I’m also thankful for that! 

I got my online notice on the 31st of july! hopefully they come soon. Im in the interview line for my GC! but i just want to work 🙄

I would love to work right now, I feel like my brain has turned to mush!

Timeline
Just now, emylady said:

I would love to work right now, I feel like my brain has turned to mush!

same here! How did you manage to get your AP before your work permit may i ask? Id love to go home for new year!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.