dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, kendraf said:

I got approved yesterday and my passport tracking was already emailed.to.me...my visa is issued and the passport is on its way too my house before I even leave montreal?! Lol the interview was very easy ..just have all your papers organized and ready to go!!

Congratulations 😃

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
11 hours ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Visa approved this morning. Thanks for all the support. My journey has come to end on this forum. I wouldn't be able to get it done on my own without abundance of knowledge on this site and forums. Good luck to everyone. May you all be with your loved ones soon.

I am sure I will be back to do CR1 conditions removal and for other related things later. 

Congrats!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, lindinhos96 said:

Based on when people filing in Brazil were notified about interviews in past months, I think it is very likely that we (I got my cc about a week before you) will be notified in the beginning of August (maybe after Labor Day) about interviews in September. This month the Brazilians with cc's in June got their interview assignments on July 5. I am not asking them about interview status now because I don't think they will be scheduled yet. But let us know if you find something different out! Good luck!

So I call today and the they told me that Rio Embassy is done scheduling interview dates for August. :( Like you said, problably is going to receive a date early September.

Timeline
10 hours ago, kendraf said:

I got approved yesterday and my passport tracking was already emailed.to.me...my visa is issued and the passport is on its way too my house before I even leave montreal?! Lol the interview was very easy ..just have all your papers organized and ready to go!!

Congratulations... I am so happy for you guys.. Would mind sharing your interview process please? My husband's interview is in 2 weeks and I am kind of nervous.. Thank you 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, R&J said:

Congratulations... I am so happy for you guys.. Would mind sharing your interview process please? My husband's interview is in 2 weeks and I am kind of nervous.. Thank you I

Thank you! I wrote a consulate review if you click my profile. Definitely read through as many as you can so you know what to expect but it is actually pretty much just checking the paperwork boxes for the Montreal consulate! Wishing you guys the best!!! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, kendraf said:

Thank you! I wrote a consulate review if you click my profile. Definitely read through as many as you can so you know what to expect but it is actually pretty much just checking the paperwork boxes for the Montreal consulate! Wishing you guys the best!!! 

Thank you!!!

2 hours ago, Tmendoza said:

Ok so after the longest wait in the world it seems... I received an email stating the our expedite request has been approved! They approved it on July 20th!!! They are sending everything over to ciudad juarez!!!! Our cc was April 14th!!!

Did you get your case expedited for a particular reason? Sorry just curious as I have a cc 4/19 and it too feels like the longest wait ever. Still no news on my interview date. I called yesterday and recieved same generic answer from nvc rep. 

Ps I'm CDJ too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

How long does nvc completes case for nigeria immigrant 

CC is same for every country.

Scheduling of interview date that has to do with how busy/backlogged your consulate is

5 hours ago, jhigareda41 said:

Did you get your case expedited for a particular reason? Sorry just curious as I have a cc 4/19 and it too feels like the longest wait ever. Still no news on my interview date. I called yesterday and recieved same generic answer from nvc rep. 

Ps I'm CDJ too

Yes I told them it was causing my daughters to stay stressed out and depressed... My oldest is now seeing a counselor due to all of this. And they are still not done with all of March CC's yet so it may be next month before they give you an appointment. 

2 hours ago, Abies said:

CC is same for every country.

Scheduling of interview date that has to do with how busy/backlogged your consulate is

Abies how are you doing have you received interview letter ?my wife called NVC yesterday they told her we will receive case complete email and appointment letter next week hopefully people will get interview letter next week Monday  or Tuesday .

14 hours ago, ajmm said:

cc 7/18, think im getting august interview? and can you ask to have it rescheduled earlier in august (just wondering)?

Sweden Stockholm embassy

When was your scan date?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
14 hours ago, ajmm said:

cc 7/18, think im getting august interview? and can you ask to have it rescheduled earlier in august (just wondering)?

Sweden Stockholm embassy

Theoretically, you can. Just be sure to confirm with the embassy that they have received your file from NVC first—otherwise the officer will not be able to interview you on the scheduled date.

Also check the available dates for a medical exam.

Spoiler

☑ Started the whole thing – December 13, 2016

☑ PWD request filed – January 19, 2017 

☑ PWD issued – April 7

☑ PERM certification filed – July 18

☑ PERM approved – November 14, 2017

☑ I-140 filed with PP – January 30, 2018 

☑ I-140 approved – February 27

☑ I-140 sent to NVC – March 19

NVC case number issued – May 17

NVC Scan Date – June 11

NVC Case Complete – June 14

☑ Interview scheduled – July 16

☑ Medical exam – July 17

☑ Interview completed – August 21

☑ Visa received – August 27

☐ Touch down – September 28

1 minute ago, artml said:

Theoretically, you can. Just be sure to confirm with the embassy that they have received your file from NVC first—otherwise the officer will not be able to interview you on the scheduled date.

Also check the available dates for a medical exam.

Yes,You need to comfirm with your country's embassy.But be patient NVC will send interview email with in a week or after two weeks. My cc is 17 July ,I'm waiting for my interview email aswell 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.