dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Rameda said:

@Abies

@Saaniya

My lawyer said he would send the package today.  Woohoo.  I am going to try to finish up ds260 today.

Lol.. that's a good one.

Hopefully you get your scan date before the weekend 

Edited by Abies

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, This is it said:

Hi, I just found the medical history form on the Andrews Memorial Hospital website.  I have sent a link.  Also, you have to make the appointment online but the site is down for doing that right now. When I called they said that things should be up again by tomorrow. 

https://www.andrewsmemorialhospital.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/MEDICAL-HISTORY-FORM.pdf 

Okay. It’s working now. I did mine a short while ago. 

Hello everyone,

I am due to travel to my interview in Guatemala in less than a month and I feel that I may be missing documents that are essential for my interview. My lawyer put a packet together for us (my husband and I) but some of the forms were either missing pages or not there at all. I tried speaking to her, but like many have said on here before it seems lawyers aren't all that reliable and ours has been no different. So far this is what I have:

Passport + copy of the first page with picture

3 passport size photos

Affidavit of support + 2 copies (No co-sponsor)

I-601A approval notice (2 copies)

DS-260 confirmation page (2 copies)

Tax returns for the last 3 years

Husband's pay stubs

My pay stubs - I have a workers permit through DACA

Current and previous worker's permit cards

Marriage certificate (+2 copies)

Birth certificate & translations (+2 copies)

Police records

Court records

Cargo Express registration page

I also have a few bills that list us both such as the mortgage bill and about 20 photos together and with family.

Am I missing something? Maybe am just being paranoid but I feel as though I will miss something that they will ask for. Please help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Eve & Sisco said:

Hello everyone,

I am due to travel to my interview in Guatemala in less than a month and I feel that I may be missing documents that are essential for my interview. My lawyer put a packet together for us (my husband and I) but some of the forms were either missing pages or not there at all. I tried speaking to her, but like many have said on here before it seems lawyers aren't all that reliable and ours has been no different. So far this is what I have:

3 passport size photos

Husband's pay stubs

Police records

Court records

I also have a few bills that list us both such as the mortgage bill and about 20 photos together and with family.

Am I missing something? Maybe am just being paranoid but I feel as though I will miss something that they will ask for. Please help

You have listed everything you will need, nothing is missing. Good luck on your interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Timtim said:

Interview date received today 07/16

Date of interview 08/22 Paris Embassy

CC 06/22. Good luck To everyone 

Congratulations! Welcome to the August interview family

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
13 hours ago, artml said:

Yes, the NVC schedules interviews according to some dark magic algorithm. What I asked the embassy about was the availability of interview slots—which they will then send to NVC which then will schedules interviews (in the house that Jack built).

What is the most funniest, or rather saddest detail in the whole process. I can log into www.ustraveldocs.com – the website I used to schedule an interview for my non-immigrant B1/B2 visa back in the day. There is a link to schedule a new immigrant visa interview that shows me all available IV slots for the rest of July and entire August. But I cannot use that website to schedule an interview myself and must wait for the NVC to turn their cogs and assign my case to some date. Ugh :angry:

ustraveldocs.png.ca1393bbd7bb05ca9c5395d0c2c81b85.png

At least plenty of dates are available so there is hope. Will be calling NVC daily to check what they're up to.

Seems to be very weird...Since we got our interview date in Ukraine August 28. And there are so many slots free before our date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, This is it said:

Okay. It’s working now. I did mine a short while ago. 

we did ours too...have to wait 2 business days for them to get back to us with a date,,,,so backward and annoying.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Eve & Sisco said:

Hello everyone,

3 passport size photos

Husband's pay stubs

Police records

Court records

looks like you have everything...Good Luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Just came from US Embassy Manila ........

Our IR1 and IR2 Visa was APPROVED....thanks God for your guidance 

Congratulations 

1 hour ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Just came from US Embassy Manila ........

Our IR1 and IR2 Visa was APPROVED....thanks God for your guidance 

Congratss :) :jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.