724 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I checked my case status online today and found out that they have scheduled our (my wife and mine) interviews on Feb 7 2019 at Javits Federal Building NYC.

We have not received the letters yet. But I could access them online. The notice date on them was 12/27/2018.

Our fingerprints were taken at Bronx Application Support Center at NYC on 07/30/2018. 

My interview is at 11:50 AM and my wife's interview is at 1 PM on the same day.

I've updated the document at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z8GKsf-mwsC3JZAhdGJJtuRYrP01zKgg7-V1nujeVYg/edit#gid=0 .

On 1/2/2019 at 9:49 AM, tackle said:

I checked my case status online today and found out that they have scheduled our (my wife and mine) interviews on Feb 7 2019 at Javits Federal Building NYC.

We have not received the letters yet. But I could access them online. The notice date on them was 12/27/2018.

Our fingerprints were taken at Bronx Application Support Center at NYC on 07/30/2018. 

I've updated the document at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z8GKsf-mwsC3JZAhdGJJtuRYrP01zKgg7-V1nujeVYg/edit#gid=0 .

congrats, that is encouraging!  good luck with the interview.

On 1/2/2019 at 9:49 AM, tackle said:

Amazing news - congrats! I just went online and nothing on our side. Estimated wait time is 5 months as of today. We shall see!

Spoiler

CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London:

July 01, 2013 Married in Wolfeboro, NH (before returning to U.K.)

July 10, 2013 I-130 sent

July 12, 2013 Notice of Receipt (NOA1)

July 22, 2013 NOA2 approved (10 days)

August 8, 2013 Packet 3 sent but never received.

August 15, 2013 Received case number after enquiry. Booked medical and sent packet 3 forms.

August 31, 2013 Medical

Sept 18, 2013 Packet 3 forms logged into the system

Sept 24, 2013 Packet 4 received (dated September 19)

October 4, 2013 Interview *approved*

October 9, 2013 Passport received

November 12, 2013 POE Los Angeles

November 22, 2013 Social Security Number received

December 20, 2013 Green Card received.

Removal of Conditions:

September 4, 2015 I-751 sent

September 8, 2015 NOA

October 8, 2015 Biometrics

April 22, 2016 Approved

N-400 Naturalization Application:

July 5, 2018 N-400 filed (online)

July 7, 2018 Biometrics appointment letter mailed

July 23, 2018 Biometrics Appointment

Hi all, finally I saw that interview was scheduled on February 7th in Chicago. It took 5 months to get interview date. Filing date July 28th 2018. Kinda quick. The only thing I won't be in the country on that day. How do I reschedule it? I can't see anything about rescheduling on the notice itself.  ;-(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello everyone.. I received an update today that my interview has been scheduled 😊 the letter is still not available online but hopefully will appear soon

Good news guys! My naturalization interview is scheduled for Feb 28, 2019. Newark, NJ field office. Hope they also adjudicate my I-751 at the same time. Really excited! This took about 8 months , not bad

Edited by mrkrabbs

1 hour ago, nyj215 said:

congrats to @mrkrabbs , @aseelaand @pkie1985 for getting their interviews.  great to see things moving, well outside NYC at least!

Thanks nyj215 , they are faster in NY than most other places. I am assuming a few more months and you are all set

On 1/9/2019 at 11:57 AM, pkie1985 said:

Hi all, finally I saw that interview was scheduled on February 7th in Chicago. It took 5 months to get interview date. Filing date July 28th 2018. Kinda quick. The only thing I won't be in the country on that day. How do I reschedule it? I can't see anything about rescheduling on the notice itself.  ;-(

Can't you cancel your trip. Rescheduling can put you at the back of the line. This is a 1 time thing and once you are done you dont need to deal with this ever again. I would suggest canceling or pushing off your trip to another day if possible, might be worth it

22 hours ago, mrkrabbs said:

Can't you cancel your trip. Rescheduling can put you at the back of the line. This is a 1 time thing and once you are done you dont need to deal with this ever again. I would suggest canceling or pushing off your trip to another day if possible, might be worth it

Can't really cancel I would literally lose thousands of dollars spend on the cruise, airfare and hotel. Send a request for new appointment already. Hopefully it will be moved a month later. The only thing I'm afraid about is that they will screw something up.  I sent a letter with a signature confirmation. I have a copy that new request was received and signed by uscis. 

Just as an update here: My interview is scheduled in Fairfax for the 11th of Feb. I filled online in July i think.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Congrats on the progress many of you are making. Baltimore Field Office is at 13 - 16.5 mo. Our status, as of today, is 5 months.

Submitted July 2018

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.