dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, AissataD said:

Hello, Do police certificates need to be translated even if there is nothing on record?

No they do not ask for translation 100%

called them twice to make sure

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Visa2017 said:

Happy Monday folks!

My iv&aos package arrived on the 14th at nvc but yet to be in their system.

Any of the non-pivot cases here knows when to expect my package to be in their system?

it took two week for my case for them to scan documents and its done and waiting in line for interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I want to send more evidence at nvc stage like chat logs, call logs ,gift receipt but  I am confused how can I upload all these things? when nvc  already upgraded everything into electronically 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, zdelshad said:

submitted docs on 05/31. pivot case. no cc as of yet.. very frustrating. did anyone got cc for that day?

Submitted docs 05/30 and still waiting. I’ll update once I receive CC. This week will be our week. :) 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mallick said:

I want to send more evidence at nvc stage like chat logs, call logs ,gift receipt but  I am confused how can I upload all these things? when nvc  already upgraded everything into electronically 

I would say just upload what NVC is asking you to.

And keep these chat logs, call logs, gift receipts for interview if they ask. NVC doesn't need these.

Edit: If you really really want to upload then there will be an additional documents section where you can attach, but i would say you don't need to. It will not make your visa process any faster nor it will help at nvc stage.

Edited by Sal89

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
48 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

Submitted docs 05/30 and still waiting. I’ll update once I receive CC. This week will be our week. :) 

I hope so...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
56 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

Documents soumis 05/30 et toujours en attente. Je vais mettre à jour une fois que je reçois CC. Cette semaine sera notre semaine.:) 

I hope too😉

CC 30 may

Montréal

1 hour ago, Naat7 said:

No they do not ask for translation 100%

called them twice to make sure

As long as the document is in English or native language of the country of interview, no translation is needed, but I have heard that NVC still asks for translations some times. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Hello everyone, I've been following this forum for a while now and decided to sign up. Heres my situation, my case was approved on April 3rd, received an email on April 17th claiming it was send to NVC, I called NVC after the 6, 7th, and 8th week and my case was no where to be found. Sent emails to the research department and no luck. After a second email to the research department I decided to contact the USCIS myself and explained what was happening with my case and they opened an investigation. 2 days later out of curiosity checked the website for any update. And got an update that my case has been sent to NVC on June 7th, 2018. And now waiting the 6 more weeks to see if they do receive it this time. Anyone else had this problem?

Edited by R&M30

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.