8 hours ago, Amr8 said:

Hello everyone,

DoS issued statistics of 2018 fiscal year

for Syrians: 45 IR1 visas , 37 CR1 visas, and 217 IR5 visas

this is really low for a whole year statistics :(

Yup, it is almost one or two months stats prior to the ban :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

I just want to say thank you all for updating us. 

And personally i think it is good that during october 4 CR1 visas were approved and 6 for IR1. While September was only 1 for CR1 visas and 4 for IR1.

So maybe the AP is just delaying the process and we have hope. 

Edited by Nagham
Spelling mistake and double checked the numbers in stats.

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Nagham said:

I just want to say thank you all for updating us. 

And personally i think it is good that during october 4 CR1 visas were approved and 6 for IR1. While September was only 1 for CR1 visas and 4 for IR1.

So maybe the AP is just delaying the process and we have hope. 

I am trying to be optimistic and think the same way :) 

Timeline

Hello everyone ,

just to keep everyone updated, a Yemeni lawyer commented on his fb page days ago that all administrative procedures started in june,2018

I mean, everyone who had his interview before June 2018, his case was not getting looked at by anyone (as the lawyer said)

so starting from June 2018, the procedure started and we have to wait 2-8 months (that's what he also said)

Good luck everyone :)

4 hours ago, Amr8 said:

Hello everyone ,

just to keep everyone updated, a Yemeni lawyer commented on his fb page days ago that all administrative procedures started in june,2018

I mean, everyone who had his interview before June 2018, his case was not getting looked at by anyone (as the lawyer said)

so starting from June 2018, the procedure started and we have to wait 2-8 months (that's what he also said)

That's awesome news! Hope it's accurate and thank you so much for the update!

7 hours ago, Amr8 said:

Hello everyone ,

This may be accurate for Yemen, but not accurate for others. Djibouti prior to May was a mental asylum and was denying everyone. They started getting their act together in May. For Iran and Syria I have seen few visas printed in the Jan 2018 to June 2018 period with "Presidential Proclamation waived". Fact remains that very very small percentage of spouse (IR visas) have actually come through. The vast majority (I would say over 90%) are waiting. Since the ban started 11 months ago, most of them are waiting atleast 6 months. I know some who interviewed in feb and march and are still waiting. Prior to the ban, people reported approx 1 year wait time in AP. But there are cases waiting 3, 4 years. Its all over the place. The ban has resulted in a large number of people being put in the same AP queue without a corresponding increase in staff required to process them. Results are what we see. 

What would be really interesting is to see numbers for Jan and Feb 2019. If AP is still taking 1 yr, then Jan and Feb numbers should resume normalcy compared to 2015/2016. 

Again, Yemen seems to have better numbers, but Iran/Syria not so much. 

Timeline
22 hours ago, salhasl said:

This may be accurate for Yemen, but not accurate for others. Djibouti prior to May was a mental asylum and was denying everyone. They started getting their act together in May. For Iran and Syria I have seen few visas printed in the Jan 2018 to June 2018 period with "Presidential Proclamation waived". Fact remains that very very small percentage of spouse (IR visas) have actually come through. The vast majority (I would say over 90%) are waiting. Since the ban started 11 months ago, most of them are waiting atleast 6 months. I know some who interviewed in feb and march and are still waiting. Prior to the ban, people reported approx 1 year wait time in AP. But there are cases waiting 3, 4 years. Its all over the place. The ban has resulted in a large number of people being put in the same AP queue without a corresponding increase in staff required to process them. Results are what we see. 

What would be really interesting is to see numbers for Jan and Feb 2019. If AP is still taking 1 yr, then Jan and Feb numbers should resume normalcy compared to 2015/2016. 

Again, Yemen seems to have better numbers, but Iran/Syria not so much. 

I disagree .. i have seen Yemenis getting their visas in Jan and Feb .. i think this info is for everyone .. not just for Yemenis

Timeline
On 11/29/2018 at 5:10 AM, Amr8 said:

Hello everyone ,

What is the name of this lawyer? Can we find him on facebook?

On 11/29/2018 at 5:10 AM, Amr8 said:

Hello everyone ,

That only applies to Yemeni and Somali applicants in Djibouti.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.