dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

At POE, do we need to have confirmation of immigration fee payment ($220) payment? Do they ask for the receipt?

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

On 03/05/2018 at 10:51 PM, Pooh23 said:

Hi 

I just submitted PCC from passport seva and they accepted that and didn't ask for any further documents  and as per their website you just need is from passport seva

However my passport was expiring so I got new passport last month.

But check this screenshots, and some videos in YouTube also says the same.I got my passport in 2014,at that time there was a police verification. Based on this verification last week they give us PCC from passport office. So my records after 2014 is still not verified. so I'm going to get one from district police office. If ur passport is issued recently then no problem.

Screenshot_2018-05-03-18-47-36.png

Screenshot_2018-05-03-18-47-57.png

59 minutes ago, Nitha said:

I want to ask the same question 😊do we have to submit the payment receipt at NVC,POE or any other place?

After interview and before POE.. you can pay online...i think its uscis website ? i have seen people getting flyer on how to pay right after interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Madngav10 said:

When did the nvc finalize your paperwork? How long was it after they scheduled your interview? Mine was completed April 17 and waiting for interview date to be mailed. Also going to Ciudad Juarez. Thanks

My case was completed on 01-15 , interview was scheduled on  02-28 and interview took place on april 30th so about 3.5 months from case complete to interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, sanazairy said:

Quick update guys. . . We just got our CC. . . Pivot case :D 

Congratulations!! 

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, H&H. said:

hi all. below stuff is what my wife will take to interview. please let me know if im missing something and what EVERYONE needs then i can combine and post a final list.

Beneficiary

- Passport photos (original)

- marriage certificates (original and photocopy)

- birth certificate (original and photocopy)

- police certificate (original and photocopy)

- ds 260 (photocopy)

- passport (original and photocopy)

- interview letter (photocopy)

- medical exam results SEALED (original)

petitioner

- i 864 (photocopy)

- passport (photocopy)

- employment letter (photocopy)

- pay stubs (photocopy)

- tax documents (photocopy)

OTHER

- photos from wedding, trips etc

- photos of call/text logs

Yes, this is exactly what my wife would be taking to the interview too plus my 2017 W2's.

Service Center:             Nebraska Service Center

Marriage:                         July 12th 2017

I-I30 Sent:                        August 25th 2017 

I-I30 NAO1:                     August 28th 2017

I-I30 Approved:               November 22nd 2017

NVC Received:                December 9th 2017

Pay AOS Bill:                   December 12th 2017

Pay IV Bill:                       December 14th 2017

Send AOS Package:       December 15th 2017

Send IV Package:           December 15th 2017

Completed DS-260:        December 16th 2017

Scan Date:                      December 19th 2017

Checklist:                        February 2nd 2018  ( NVC requested for the National Populace Birth Certificate )

2nd Scan Date:              February 6th 2018

CC Date:                          March 17th 2018

Interview Date:              May 8th 2018

Interview Result:           APPROVED !!!

Visa Pick up Date:         May 11th 2018

POE Date:                        May 18th 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, NikC said:

Usually its 1-2 weeks. Check what the status says on ceac website.

On ceac website it says "Issued: Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon." Last update was on May 2nd.

On track my passport it says "Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery"

And that hasn't changed since May 2nd either. 

13 hours ago, Tmendoza said:

My husband case was completed april 14th. We are waiting for ciudad Juarez appointment. My question is why are there some ppl who get their interview a couple weeks after cc and for others it's a few months??? Is there a way to tell if you are going to have a long wait or a short one?? Just curious?

2 hours ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

On ceac website it says "Issued: Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon." Last update was on May 2nd.

On track my passport it says "Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery"

And that hasn't changed since May 2nd either. 

Expect something tomorrow or by early next week... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 03/05/2018 at 11:25 AM, Zaynab Fatai said:

Hi VJers

i just had my interview an hour ago in Lagos embassy & I was approved. 

My Interview was scheduled for 6:45am but I arrived there are 5:30am and we went in at 6:30am, did the biometrics and all. 

CO: Goodmorning ma with a smile 

Me: Morning with a smile as well. 

CO: is this your child? 

ME: yes, she’s our child. 

CO: Did your husband file for her?

Me: No, we already applied for U.S Passport and Birth Certificate with the U.S embassy in Abuja. 

CO: Was she approved? 

Me: I’m yet to hear from them. 

CO: but, was she given a conditional approval?

ME: Yes 

CO: Brilliant (He checked the system and found my Baby’s details and confirmed to me) 

he went back to his system and typed some things and said your visa is been approved. 

He issued me with 2 white papers and said safe travels when you get your document and that of your Child and good luck in the U.S. 

Thanks to everyone here who made my journey so easy, wishing you all success in your endeavors.

congratulations...

19 hours ago, Robin1200 said:

Morning @Bos .. is it compulsory that’s it’s the same police report sent to NVC that must be taken to the interview cos I’ve already done a new one thinking the old has expired .. can’t the new presented ? 

You should take both to the interview but the old is still good for the interview.  

19 hours ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

My status on ceac just changed to issued. Hopefully i get a message from dhl to pickup my passport. Fingers crossed 😊

You can check if your passport is ready by going online using your passport number to check the status.  If you had your interview on Thursday in Lagos,  the passport will be ready by Monday. My only took two days after interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.