dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, CA1515 said:

Congrats!! QUESTION: So they asked him if he had un "intento de entrada" other than the time that he actually came into the US?

Thanks and yeah they did, I'm sure they asked him that because they already had on file his fingerprints from that time he got caught in the border trying to cross but got caught and kicked out, probably trying to see if he would lie about it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Peachess said:

Congratulations to your husband. Once he has collected his visa package which should be by Fri, you will find the A number on it. The DOS number though is your nvc case number. 

Hope he has registered for his pickup? If he hasn't, the information is in one of the white papers given to him by the CO. Good luck! 

I guess we can find the A number in the DS-260 confirmation page as well if I'm not wrong. Isn't it the same A number? :) 

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Hello Guys .....

It change to "AT NVC"......it means we got our CC !!!!!

Documents Received  May 17, 2018

Change to AT NVC       May 24, 2018

Thank you lord......Slowly but surely...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Hello Guys .....

It change to "AT NVC"......it means we got our CC !!!!!

Documents Received  May 17, 2018

Change to AT NVC       May 24, 2018

Thank you lord......Slowly but surely...

Congrats!!!!!!!! Party time :) May you get a close by interview date as well. So happy for you!

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Question guys, My child is 7 years old and immigrating with me in the US. Do we still have to pay Green Card Fee (Immigration Fee) since it is automatic for her to become us citizen when she come to US.

Thank you very much for the answer?

Let your petitioner Call uscis. They are in a better position to answer that question. Good luck to you and yours. 

Timeline
49 minutes ago, HariMS said:

I guess we can find the A number in the DS-260 confirmation page as well if I'm not wrong. Isn't it the same A number? :) 

No dear, that's not the same number.. I thought so too but my husband had to reconfirm. Btw, the A number has just one letter which is the A at the beginning. 

Timeline

Counting the days,20days to my interview in Lagos embassy, my creator let the day be easy for me,alubarka of this holy month (Amin).

Timeline
3 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Counting the days,20days to my interview in Lagos embassy, my creator let the day be easy for me,alubarka of this holy month (Amin).

By his grace,you will come here to give us a positive result. Goodluck to you&your wife

Timeline
3 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Ameen thumma ameen! Mine is also in 20 days.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Yoyogi said:

I got approved in Lagos today, visa interview was brief and the CO at window 18 was so friendly. I will have to take my wife's w2 with my passport to DHL office for visa to be issued. To God be the glory.

That was smooth !! 

Congratulations to you and your wife!!

20 minutes ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Congrats .....been a long journey ...

Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.