dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Flordj said:

Thank you. My CC date was 4/25 hopefully I get an interview date next week or the coming one.

Yeah u should, keep ur fingers crossed you're almost there.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Chucks said:

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I checked my visa application status and it says ready..I guess my documents is at US Lagos Embassy and the day of my interview is in a month time,is that not too early?..Nigerians in here has any of you noticed this? Those interviewing in June.

Yes mine says ready too, my interview is in 3weeks (June 14). I don't think it's too early though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tmendoza said:

Why does cdj take so long to get appointments scheduled... Just curious. All other embassies and consulates get theirs out within a week or two after cc but ciudad Juarez seems to take much longer.😟😖

because more people are immigrating from mexico than most countries, that is why they are so busy.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Chucks said:

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I checked my visa application status and it says ready..I guess my documents is at US Lagos Embassy and the day of my interview is in a month time,is that not too early?..Nigerians in here has any of you noticed this? Those interviewing in June.

It's not too early... Ready simply means USEM Lagos has received your case from NVC for further processing

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Robin1200 said:

Hello VJ Family ❤️.. I’m pleased to let y’all know that I collect my passport back yesterday and I booked a flight to the US which is departing from Lagos early tomorrow morning..

On my way to the airport already.. it’s like a dream, special thanks to God and y’all for the support!! 

Safe Travels..

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Robin1200 said:

Hello VJ Family ❤️.. I’m pleased to let y’all know that I collect my passport back yesterday and I booked a flight to the US which is departing from Lagos early tomorrow morning..

On my way to the airport already.. it’s like a dream, special thanks to God and y’all for the support!! 

Awwwww congrats dear. I wish you all the best and a great life ahead! 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Abies said:

Safe Travels..

Thank you 🙏🏻

6 minutes ago, Peachess said:

Awwwww congrats dear. I wish you all the best and a great life ahead! 

Thanks🙏🏻 Same to you 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Robin1200 said:

You are not playing! Bought your ticket pronto, lol. Safe travels.

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Caro559 said:

My husband got approved in Ciudad Juárez! What a weight off our backs!!! After 2 years and 6 months we're finally done with this 😊😊😊😊😊 

He said they asked him the date of our marriage and asked how many times he had came to the U.S. he said once then they asked if he's ever had an 'intento de entrada' (don't know how to say it in english) and he said yes! Since about a year before he came (10 years ago) he had tried coming but got cought in the process and got kicked out. And the only papers they asked for was our marriage certificate and his birth certificate and that's it! Edit: they also asked for the police certificate paper

Timeline
7 hours ago, CA1515 said:

For those waiting for interview in Juarez: I just called NVC and spoke to a really nice rep who told me that Juarez has not given them dates yet for the next round of interviews, that CDJ usually let them know around the end of the month (they are one of the last ones to give them dates go figure :blink:) so she said most likely they will get those dates either end of this week or at the beginning of next week (after memorial day), so those waiting with CC from Feb/March look out for those emails soon or you may also give them a call end of this week or next week.

r

7 hours ago, CA1515 said:

For those waiting for interview in Juarez: I just called NVC and spoke to a really nice rep who told me that Juarez has not given them dates yet for the next round of interviews, that CDJ usually let them know around the end of the month (they are one of the last ones to give them dates go figure :blink:) so she said most likely they will get those dates either end of this week or at the beginning of next week (after memorial day), so those waiting with CC from Feb/March look out for those emails soon or you may also give them a call end of this week or next week.

Thanks so much for posting the info! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.