dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, MalRaz said:

@H&H.  @MahiAS

Any update on interview date?

Nothing yet. Last I called, they told me they are still waiting to receive the open slots from the embassy. Why is ISL so late :( I'll call again tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get a date within this week or next. 

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, imasunshine said:

no interview yet for me either same cc as you.. have you tried calling NVC?

No I haven't called, have you? I'm in  facebook group and they're saying they're being told they aren't scheduling until the 8th?  Last I called was Monday and nothing.

1 hour ago, MahiAS said:

Nothing yet. Last I called, they told me they are still waiting to receive the open slots from the embassy. Why is ISL so late :( I'll call again tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get a date within this week or next. 

I am also still waiting for an interview date. I haven’t bothered calling though....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
51 minutes ago, aywang said:

I am also still waiting for an interview date. I haven’t bothered calling though....

We’re always waiting together it appears. I wouldn’t call either but the email comes a few days late. I’m planning on visiting my husband, go to the interview with him, and hopefully bring him back with me. So the sooner I find out, the sooner I can book the tickets. Traveling in June is often pricy and the availability of seats is another issue. 

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

3 hours ago, ImpatientMexican said:

No I haven't called, have you? I'm in  facebook group and they're saying they're being told they aren't scheduling until the 8th?  Last I called was Monday and nothing.

i just called but still nothing and the representative that answered didn't give me any information as far as when they'll be scheduling again.. can you send me the link to the facebook page

1 hour ago, MahiAS said:

We’re always waiting together it appears. I wouldn’t call either but the email comes a few days late. I’m planning on visiting my husband, go to the interview with him, and hopefully bring him back with me. So the sooner I find out, the sooner I can book the tickets. Traveling in June is often pricy and the availability of seats is another issue. 

I think @H&H. has been waiting the longest amongst us.  Since we are on this topic, I tried my luck with calling the NVC. Nothing yet...the NVC supposedly can’t see into the embassy system, so they don’t know when they will provide a date.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, aywang said:

I think @H&H. has been waiting the longest amongst us.  Since we are on this topic, I tried my luck with calling the NVC. Nothing yet...the NVC supposedly can’t see into the embassy system, so they don’t know when they will provide a date.

haha maybe but i have a feeling we'll all get dates in june so dont care if i found out now or next week....depends embassy to embassy....

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
17 hours ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Hi VJers

i just had my interview an hour ago in Lagos embassy & I was approved. 

My Interview was scheduled for 6:45am but I arrived there are 5:30am and we went in at 6:30am, did the biometrics and all. 

CO: Goodmorning ma with a smile 

Me: Morning with a smile as well. 

CO: is this your child? 

ME: yes, she’s our child. 

CO: Did your husband file for her?

Me: No, we already applied for U.S Passport and Birth Certificate with the U.S embassy in Abuja. 

CO: Was she approved? 

Me: I’m yet to hear from them. 

CO: but, was she given a conditional approval?

ME: Yes 

CO: Brilliant (He checked the system and found my Baby’s details and confirmed to me) 

he went back to his system and typed some things and said your visa is been approved. 

He issued me with 2 white papers and said safe travels when you get your document and that of your Child and good luck in the U.S. 

Thanks to everyone here who made my journey so easy, wishing you all success in your endeavors.

If I may ask, how old is your daughter? My wife was wondering if they would allow her to take our 2y/o with her into the interview with her.

30 minutes ago, H&H. said:

haha maybe but i have a feeling we'll all get dates in june so dont care if i found out now or next week....depends embassy to embassy....

You have such a positive attitude; I should learn from you. My husband actually says the same thing but I just can’t help and worry. The historical data tells me that I should be getting a date in June but I also know that it is too few datapoints for it to be statistically significant. 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, aywang said:

You have such a positive attitude; I should learn from you. My husband actually says the same thing but I just can’t help and worry. The historical data tells me that I should be getting a date in June but I also know that it is too few datapoints for it to be statistically significant. 

lol yeah i think like others said this process gives u patience. im patient now but if i dont get it in 1-2 weeks i will be like u lol. also i still call daily to check so not that patient after all lol 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Just got off the phone with the NVC.  Apparently we got case complete yesterday, no email, and nothing has changed on the website to reflect this.  I hope we don't have to wait till the end of the month for our interview date.  I'm getting really anxious 

On 5/2/2018 at 12:46 PM, T.R said:

To the Nigerians in the house, I have a quick question:

I don't know if we are to go to the interview with the same police report that was sent to NVC or there's need to get another one from Alagbon?. The police report I have with me was issued in January and it states on it that its valid for 3 months. 

Yes you go to the interview with the same police report you submitted a copy to NVC. I got my police report in November and I used it for my interview last month. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.