Life_love

ATL Field office Filers?

614 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ivan W said:

Hi everyone ! Im just did my test today at ATL office and passed 🤩. I went in and checked in with the receptionist just 2mins earlier ( on the letter they said you can get in 30mins early) im 32 mins early 😅 and she said she couldn't check me in after 2mins Lol. After checked in I went to the fingerprints and photo then I went up to the 2nd floor where I had to waited about 45mins and IO called my number. Everything took fast for me ( 15 mins ) and he was nice .He asked me 6 questions which I corrected all and reading writing test too.

What are two Cabinet-level positions?

Why did the colonists fight the British?

When was the Constitution written?

What did Martin Luther King, Jr. do?
What is the highest court in the United States?

Who sign bills to become law?

Read : Which state has the most people?

Write : California has the most people.

He ask all my information and how many trips I took in the last 5 years. He asked for my spouse information when we married and where we met? 
Yes No questions he asked me very fast and didn't ask me to explain the specifics words in there😛. But just have 1 thing when he asked me "Have you ever not filed taxes ? And the next one is " Do you file taxes every year ?" so you have to pay attention and listen what they ask you. 
Hopefully I can take my Oath before Christmas 🤩. Good luck everyone ! Last journey! 

That's amazing! Congratulations! 

Interview done as scheduled today November 13 at Atlanta USCIS office. All took about 1.5 hours. Passed. Status on old USCIS website changed immediately to states : Will schedule ceremony. 

Edited by TZKA

Timeline
1 hour ago, TZKA said:

Interview done as scheduled today November 13 at Atlanta USCIS office. All took about 1.5 hours. Passed. Status on old USCIS website changed immediately to states : Will schedule ceremony. 

Wow! Congrats! I remember seeing you at the 1751 forum. 

Your case finished up pretty quick for N400 . crossing my fingers that my case is that quick ; I'm also a ATL office filers .  my case has been schedule for biometric. 

6 minutes ago, Beddy2015 said:

Wow! Congrats! I remember seeing you at the 1751 forum. 

Your case finished up pretty quick for N400 . crossing my fingers that my case is that quick ; I'm also a ATL office filers .  my case has been schedule for biometric. 

Interestingly USCIS website still says : Expected Completion Date May 2020

1 hour ago, TZKA said:

Interestingly USCIS website still says : Expected Completion Date May 2020

I think the estimated completion date is just a formality for them. It'll change after your oath ceremony. In fact, it just goes away lol. In my case, my estimated completion date was August 2020 when i applied. But my oath ceremony was last month. My last update was 'we scheduled your naturalization ceremony...' And the day after my ceremony the' estimated completion date' just disappeared from my account:-)

11/01/13- Mailed AOS Package
11/03/13- USPS update- Package delivered
11/08/13- Texts received for acceptance of all 3 forms
11/13/13- Received NOAs for I-485 and I-765. No I-130?
11/18/13- Biometrics Appointment letter received
11/19/13- Successful biometrics walk in
11/27/13-Received RFE
12/16/13- Sent requested evidence
01/08/14- Case status changed to Testing and Interview
01/16/14-EAD received!

06/12/14- Interview. Approved on spot!

Any one knows how long does it take typically take in Atlanta to get informed about your ceremony date after passing your interview? Do you get informed about date scheduled within days? My question is about when you get informed, and not about the ceremony date. 

5 hours ago, TZKA said:

Any one knows how long does it take typically take in Atlanta to get informed about your ceremony date after passing your interview? Do you get informed about date scheduled within days? My question is about when you get informed, and not about the ceremony date. 

It was the next day for most people I know

11/01/13- Mailed AOS Package
11/03/13- USPS update- Package delivered
11/08/13- Texts received for acceptance of all 3 forms
11/13/13- Received NOAs for I-485 and I-765. No I-130?
11/18/13- Biometrics Appointment letter received
11/19/13- Successful biometrics walk in
11/27/13-Received RFE
12/16/13- Sent requested evidence
01/08/14- Case status changed to Testing and Interview
01/16/14-EAD received!

06/12/14- Interview. Approved on spot!

On 10/14/2019 at 2:16 PM, Dinga said:

Are we allowed to bring cellphones during our interview? During biometrics, I know that it says in the appointment letter that electronic devices are not allowed. I don’t see any restrictions in the letter for interview. Just making sure. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, coolchicn said:

It was the next day for most people I know

Thanks. Interview passed November 13. No info on ceremony date yet on either old or new USCIS websites. Hope to see something tomorrow though it is Saturday. 

23 hours ago, TZKA said:

For my case. My stt on my uscis account changed in the afternoon same day my interview  day. " Oath Ceremony was mailed".
07 Nov interview day

22 Nov Oath ceremony day

• 4 weeks later...

Atlanta Courthouse Oath Ceremony schedule link:

http://www.gand.uscourts.gov/naturalization

Are there other ceremonies at USCIS Building? Anyone knows?

On 12/15/2019 at 3:08 PM, TZKA said:

Atlanta Courthouse Oath Ceremony schedule link:

http://www.gand.uscourts.gov/naturalization

Are there other ceremonies at USCIS Building? Anyone knows?

Just received a notice the Oath Ceremony has been scheduled. No date listed in the notice. The notice letter is not visible online yet.  

On 12/21/2019 at 6:53 AM, TZKA said:

Just received a notice the Oath Ceremony has been scheduled. No date listed in the notice. The notice letter is not visible online yet.  

Document of Oath Ceremony is now visible online. Oath Ceremony day is January 21, 2020. N-400 submitted online on June 5 2019. Interview was at Atlanta office November 13. 

Timeline
49 minutes ago, TZKA said:

Document of Oath Ceremony is now visible online. Oath Ceremony day is January 21, 2020. N-400 submitted online on June 5 2019. Interview was at Atlanta office November 13. 

Congratulations!  you finally gonna be done with process. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.