ATL Field office Filers?

614 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Beddy2015 said:

Mine say October 2020 it was November. 
Hopefully yours will change too. 
All we gotta do it wait now. 

Oh great!  Congrats.  That is good news. 

2 minutes ago, Franklann said:

Mine was updated today to March 2022 from July 2021. I applied August 1st 2020. Nothing we can do about it in the ATL office. 

Oh boy!  Sorry, we are both canadians...hmmm. LOL 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

@STurcotte77 it's nice to see other Canadians in Atlanta 🙂 Good luck on your citizenship journey.

Atlanta Filer

08/17/19 : Filed for I-751 in Lewisville, TX

08/21/19 : Packet Received by USCIS

08/26/19 : Received 18 month Extension Letter - SRC 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Beddy2015 said:

Update! Just check uscis! 
interview is schedule for October 6! 
OMG!! 

I just checked mine after I looked at your timeline and ours were so close and yes, my interview was scheduled on Oct. 8th!

I just knew it’ll be scheduled on right after the voting deadline....🤫

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Shiraz04 said:

I just checked mine after I looked at your timeline and ours were so close and yes, my interview was scheduled on Oct. 8th!

I just knew it’ll be scheduled on right after the voting deadline....🤫

When was it updated for you guys? Because I have Online file date of 11/17/2019. And where do you see the interview schedule update? The old website or the new website?

Thanks.

Timeline
1 minute ago, jd2502 said:

When was it updated for you guys? Because I have Online file date of 11/17/2019. And where do you see the interview schedule update? The old website or the new website?

Thanks.

It wasn’t there when I checked in the morning. I’m not sure if it’s old or new but it’s under the document tab.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Shiraz04 said:

It wasn’t there when I checked in the morning. I’m not sure if it’s old or new but it’s under the document tab.

Was the interview scheduled for the first time for you guys? or it was scheduled before and got cancelled and re-schedule again now due to offices were closed down?

Timeline
19 minutes ago, jd2502 said:

Was the interview scheduled for the first time for you guys? or it was scheduled before and got cancelled and re-schedule again now due to offices were closed down?

Originally the interview was scheduled on April 14th, I think 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 hours ago, jd2502 said:

Mine was de scheduled  on April  cause of the pandemic. 

Timeline
On 9/25/2020 at 7:50 PM, Beddy2015 said:

Mine was de scheduled  on April  cause of the pandemic. 

On 9/25/2020 at 3:48 PM, Shiraz04 said:

Originally the interview was scheduled on April 14th, I think 

oh I see. I didn't haven't got scheduled in the past before office closed down. But I do have a similar timeframe for filling my N400 like you guys and in ATL too. So lets see if I can get some response soon. Been waiting for interview since Dec 2019.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, jd2502 said:

oh I see. I didn't haven't got scheduled in the past before office closed down. But I do have a similar timeframe for filling my N400 like you guys and in ATL too. So lets see if I can get some response soon. Been waiting for interview since Dec 2019.

Hopefully soon you will hear something. Positive vibe . 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

No updates on my end except that what was a pre-Covid case completion estimate of October 2020 is now for April 2021. 😭😭😭

Not only will I not be able to vote this year - and I was SO looking forward to it - my oldest kiddo will age out in the meantime and will have to apply for citizenship on her own, which will mean more money spent on this mess. So disappointed with all this. 😭😭😭

The K1 journey:                                                                                                                             The AOS journey:

11/09/2013 - I-129F Packet mailed to Dallas Lockbox                                                                                         06/22/2015 - AOS packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox

02/14/2014 - Case shipped to Embassy, where it waited for over a year at my request                                 11/07/2015 - AOS approved (EAD and AP had already been approved) - there was no interview

05/21/2015 - Interview - Approved

06/19/2015 - Wedding (L) 

The ROC journey:                                                                                                                         

10/12/2017 - ROC packet mailed to VSC

01/21/2019 - ROC Approved - there was no interview

The N-400 journey:

02/16/2020 - N-400 application filed online

02/21/2020 - Paper NOA received in the mail

03/13/2020 - Biometrics

02/02/2021 - Interview & test - Approved

02/05/2021 - Oath Ceremony

JOrOp1.png

On 10/2/2020 at 3:51 PM, MJS2020 said:

Same. I got a Biometrics reuse letter a month ago after applying in April 2020. I haven’t heard anything else from them. 

Did your estimate time change or not mine July 2021 and you ? And did you see any one get interview schedule from march or April atlanta ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.