AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Mara Liceth said:

Lol you make me nervous again :rolleyes:  I will check tomorrow with USCIS just to make sure. 

Thanks so much. I will let you know what they say when I call USCIS tomorrow 😃

I'll be interested in knowing what you find out.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

@Greenbaum it shows how many person,and i ask again just to double check and they're answer is...'''the approval for you the beneficiary your daughter derives her immigration benefits through you'''  also they're both listed from the letter i receive from USEM(eligibility letter)

4EBADB28-F134-4E4C-9574-06DABD9C078A.jpeg

46 minutes ago, J❤️J said:

Was the person not confident in English or something and stumbled? Or did they lie about something? I still don't understand the context of what she could have said to have her visa denied ... if you don't want to go into detail, that's fine, I understand 😊

I'd like to leave their names out of this. Chances that your case has the same topic is slim. Its safe to say that she answered the CO question. Paused and went into more details then she had to say. It was those details, that weren't asked by the CO, that got her in trouble. 

Just keep your answers short an to the point of just answering your CO's questions. 

They are trained to uncover the truth behind the answer. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

3 minutes ago, stat said:

@Greenbaum it shows how many person,and i ask again just to double check and they're answer is...'''the approval for you the beneficiary your daughter derives her immigration benefits through you'''  also they're both listed from the letter i receive from USEM(eligibility letter)

4EBADB28-F134-4E4C-9574-06DABD9C078A.jpeg

Maybe the procedure has changed since we applied. But I've looked at both the NOA2 and the Elgibility Letter and both my kids are listed on each. Let's wait and see what she finds out after contacting USICS. We might both be right. :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

Maybe the procedure has changed since we applied. But I've looked at both the NOA2 and the Elgibility Letter and both my kids are listed on each. Let's wait and see what she finds out after contacting USICS. We might both be right. :thumbs:

maybe,never really thought about this when we receive our noa2.i am also curios about this now.

Timeline
Just now, Pajares said:

My fiance passed her embassy interview today; 10 minute discussion, no issues. 

I haven't had a full de-brief yet, so I don't have specifics on questions asked; I'm assuming not many!

Timeline looks like this...

K1 Visajourney timeline.jpeg

Omg congrats!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Timeline
10 hours ago, ChuAni said:

I believe US Embassy, Manila (Phillipines) requires Certificate Of No Marriage (CENOMAR) from K-1 Visa Applicants. So, you need one.

I already have that one and the purpose that I indicate in that document was Passport/Travel not sure if that is acceptable though

Timeline
9 hours ago, ChuAni said:

I have read some in that though @ChuAni but am not sure if the life insurance. my fiancee wants to know that way he can prepare all the documents needed and he can send it to me the beneficiary through snail mail. 

on the instruction its only asking for these evidences but are these all documents we need for FORM I-134?

As the sponsor, you must show you have sufficient income or financial resources to assure that the foreign national you
are sponsoring will not become a public charge while in the United States.
Evidence should consist of copies of any of the documents listed below that apply to your situation.
Failure to provide evidence of sufficient income or financial resources may result in the denial of the foreign national’s
application for a visa or his or her removal from the United States.
Submit in duplicate evidence of income and resources, as appropriate:
A. Statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institutions with deposits, identifying the following details
regarding the account:
(1) Date account opened;
(2) Total amount deposited for the past year; and
(3) Present balance.

B. Statement(s) from your employer on business stationery showing:
(1) Date and nature of employment;
(2) Salary paid; and
(3) Whether the position is temporary or permanent.

C. If self-employed:
(1) Copy of last income tax return filed; or
(2) Report of commercial rating concern.

D. List containing serial numbers and denominations of bonds and name of record owner(s).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

I'll be interested in knowing what you find out.

@stat :D I will let you guys now as soon as I find out 😉

Edited by Mara Liceth

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

Timeline
7 hours ago, Greenbaum said:
Embassy Letter - The embassy has finally started to use email to send out the "eligibility letter".   Most don't receive it, or receive it after they have completed the interview process using the guide on this website.   

When you get the letter from NVC stating the MNL #, scan and email a copy to your fiancée to bring to St. Luke's.  Or simply forward the email from NVC with the MNL # to your fiancée. Or once you schedule the interview online and get the confirmation email from the embassy, bring copies of it to SLEC for the medical.

Make sure to print three copies of the interview confirmation letter/page (if you scheduled online) as you will need two for St. Luke's, and one for the embassy.

that's exactly what i did... but I am worried about the "Eligibility Letter" because when I mail the "U.S. Visa Service Desk" this is their response to me. I already booked for my Interview and already set the day for my medical... but in the e-mail it says "Unit will be sending a Notice of Eligibility to applicant (advising the applicant that they may already call to schedule with the call center or book an appointment online)". Do I have to wait for this? 

Screenshot (77).png

Timeline
Just now, Mara Liceth said:

I'll leave you guys now as soon as I find out 😉

When they give you the number of NVC they will give you the number for each of your children, in the Noa2 their names do not appear, I tell you because my fiancé also made the request for my daughter and last week they gave us the number for each one, so just wait for NVC!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, José y Yeny said:

When they give you the number of NVC they will give you the number for each of your children, in the Noa2 their names do not appear, I tell you because my fiancé also made the request for my daughter and last week they gave us the number for each one, so just wait for NVC!

mine was we have the same number all of us 3..it was already listed there(the picture i posted) it just shows 3 person w/ 3 same mnl number.weird

Timeline
4 minutes ago, José y Yeny said:

Thank you so much! Today is been a roller coaster of emotions for me today. Lol 😂 I was thinking 🤔mmm.  I can’t  leave my child here if USCIS made a mistake 😅. But now That you say this I can sleep good  tonight 😊. Last night I barely slept thinking about it. Thanks again!!!

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Drillerone said:

that's exactly what i did... but I am worried about the "Eligibility Letter" because when I mail the "U.S. Visa Service Desk" this is their response to me. I already booked for my Interview and already set the day for my medical... but in the e-mail it says "Unit will be sending a Notice of Eligibility to applicant (advising the applicant that they may already call to schedule with the call center or book an appointment online)". Do I have to wait for this? 

Screenshot (77).png

Im positive that you dont have to wait for that letter, you dont need it. Some eligibility letter arrives even after the interview but I watched a youtube video that you can request for it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.